(((THEIR CAMPAIGN)) GUYS! WE CAN MAKE HOLOHOAX CHANGE

(((THEIR CAMPAIGN)) GUYS! WE CAN MAKE HOLOHOAX CHANGE NAO

((They)) are having a campaign with #weremember in twitter and they promote holocaust and its victims

Bomb the twitter FUCKING down with that hastag and with obviously fake holocaust shit as attachment

I'll start

good hunting gyus!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY
6millionfairytale.wordpress.com/more-proof-six-million-is-a-lie/
archive.org/stream/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement_djvu.txt
balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=nxbV3RsyQwI
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs
ajcarchives.org/AJC_DATA/Files/1946_1947_13_Statistics.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>twitter

can't we just genocide social media users? that would entirely solve the jew problem along with their sheep

JUST PUT #WEREMENBER AND PICS N SHIT!

THEY CANT FUCKING RUN AWAY ANYMORE

#weremember

Cmon guys

do it

#weremember #whereisthe6million

POST IT #WEREMEMBER

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY

this is golden ---bumping this shit

PUMP THE SHIT OUT OF THIS SHIT!!!!!!!
PUT #WEREMEMBER ON TWITTER AND HOLOHOAX PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSS

archive.org/stream/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement_djvu.txt

balder.org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=nxbV3RsyQwI

bump

Bump.

I love you guys!

god bless you!

Why u guys dont spam it on twitter?
>Why u guys dont spam it on twitter?
Why u guys dont spam it on twitter?
>Why u guys dont spam it on twitter?
#weremember

Comon...

let me hear your great come back on this 1900's ny times holocaust and shit before 1. ww

...Holy fuck the christian population drop compared to the jewish one.

Bump.

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs

I am a muzzie, brotha.

>682 million before
>592 million after
What could account for the drop other than the war?

> highest concentration camp tatoo, 203.000
300,000 deaths tops, and most of those were from disease.

Jewish blood is flammable. #weremember

Checked.

How the fuck did people buy this?

TO TWITTER GUYS #WEREMEMBER

Don't do it with your own face tho

Who would win:

500 commues
Vs
1 based Finn with an iron scope!?

Commies were never skilled soldiers, just had the numbers.
Finland fucked those degenerates up.

Also, based Finn was probably the best sniper in history.
Didn't even use a scope.

OP gets owned: the thread

I fail to see how your pictured door on the right is supposed to have any meaning or significance?

Piss off kike.
1488 will commence again.

yeah right skrub

whats your comeback on these

>where is the six million

missing right fucking here.

>hurr why couldn't they have estimated all dead by 1946...

Everyone outside would be killed too. If u cant chemistry - fuck off

The "missing" Jew is NOT the original, but rather him having been edited out by a prude newspaper publisher. Note how the bedpost is missing a base right where the Jew would have been standing.

yeah im talking bout reliable world wide source not kind of kike national source u faggot

>500 people freeze to death
>shoot them while they lay on the ground
>collect medals

Did you make this shitty infograph yourself or just saved it?

Who is alleging the door pictured on the left is the original homicidal gas chamber door?

The entire paragraph pasta on the image's left is utter horseshot NO HOLOCAUST HISTORIAN HAS EVER SAID.

Why must deniers keep building strawmen to create arguments to debunk the holocaust? Self explanatory.

Only good christcuck is a dead one, you niggers destroyed europe and my glorious America

U mad kike? The time of patience for your kind is over
You and your commie puppets

OY VEY REMEMBER THE MILLION FAPPED TO DEATH

I got banned from twitter.

>my 4 year old parents were gassed 6 times

You don't think in light of facing an excruciating death via gas that some jews might choose to break that flimsy window and let themselves out?

if you americans have balls you should post this under Heiko Maas twittertwatter

The best stuff to post has to do with cremation. Normies (especially urban Jews who were at Auschwitz) have no idea how long it takes to cremate a body, so they claimed that hundreds were cremate in a day or that multiple bodies burning actually fuels the fire to make it hotter (a body is mostly water, and prisoners with no fat or muscle wouldn't "fuel" any fire).

Push that angle, they have no explanation.

fuckkkkk and thanks

Fucking kikes everywhere

whats that all bout?

>The best stuff to post has to do with cremation.
How about just blatant lies that kike corp like amazon pass off as non-fiction and delete any negative rating/review?

thats the german hatespeech minister who should actually be looking for the crimes his arab younglings commit but instead concentrates on removing "hatespeech"

if americans post this stuff there he can't do anything because americans don't have anti-lolpaust laws

what window? why don't you show me a photo of a window in a gas chamber to back up your silly beliefs? there is no window anywhere in and that door isn't even a gas chamber door, nobody is claiming that (except deniers building strawmen)

>Old Almanacs never lie
>as in your pic, almanacs continued to be published in the years:
>1940
>1941
>1942

gee, I wonder which census committee was running around Europe accurately counting people while bombs were flying all over the place?

It's unbelievable. But it happened.

you are from austria
jesus dude

get your fucking brains out of communism

>a chimney not attached to a building means it is a MAJOR, MAJOR PROBLEM AND CANNOT WORK!!!!!11111
>whut is underground chimney flues? huh? nevar hurd of it

t. finngol brainlet

You don't know about Zyklon you faggot. It goes UP AS SMOKE U DUMBLING not down. How the fuck you can press gas out of non air-tight room to downstrairs and UP ? Wow space magic i guess

Most is from Russia. Jews killed millions before and during the war. Then the actual Russian death toll. For instance, Britain only lost 400k soldiers in the war. Same for the US roughly. Next big hit is Germans. They killed as many civilians as possible with firebombings.

There isn’t a single source I’ve ever seen that even claims the global Jew population ever fell below 15 million

Bumping glorious thread

GTFO of my thread you kike lover

>he thinks the smokestack is for venting zyklon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the absolute STATE of the finngol.

you don't know the first thing about the holocaust besides 20 saved twitter redpill images. jesus christ, what a fucking amateur.

That's an amazing pic, it proves the point even more!! Thanks a lot. 4-5-6-7 million, it doesn't matter, the point is its a drumbeat that's been going forever, it's fake, it's propaganda.

And pic related.

MUH 6 MILLION was already a meme BEFORE the fucking WW1

yeah? where is your arguments besides
"you dont know nothing"

1919 and 1921 MUH 6 million AGAIN

muh

>There isn’t a single source I’ve ever seen that even claims the global Jew population ever fell below 15 million

So you stopped reading almanacs after 1949, got it.
That, or you just read up on denier websites, who obviously only spam the almanacs from 38-48

ajcarchives.org/AJC_DATA/Files/1946_1947_13_Statistics.pdf

again MUH 6 Million :( before the fucking WW2 already

>gee, I wonder which census committee was running around Europe accurately counting people while bombs were flying all over the place?
But now they take a census in the US every year - oh wait, I forgot its only every 10 years.

once again MUh 6 million BEFORE the fucking WW2

again MUH 6 million :(

Great argument! No proofs idiot
You will burn like your great parents

Make them remember... he was right.

Damn I thought Austrians were cool. This kike rat thinks he's convincing anyone of the shoah

OY VEY!

Are you actually telling me RIGHT NOW that there are goyim who still don't believe that 7 million yids were killed by the pedal-powered brain bashing machines, masturbation machines, rollercoaster ovens, baby skeet shooters, and giant hook machines?

How can anyone not believe that 14 million were gassed and burned in ovens that conveniently didn't use millions of pounds of coal to operate?

How can any Shlomo deny that 28 million weren't turned into lampshades, soap and ash trays?

It's truly shocking that we live in a world where people question if 56 million were gassed over the period of a few days in a single room!

How can there be gentiles on this planet who question even the slightest facts regarding the 112 million that have been proven over and over again by reputable Jewish scholars! Why haven't they been locked up yet!?!

Remember the 224 million! And don't forget that it's all the white people's fault! The goyim are spreading lies about white soldiers from the allied forces fighting the Nazis! They are lies! It was all us! We were the only ones who fought!

>burn like your great parents
The problem is they didn't burn. Maybe this time around