Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

First half of Limited is on the Gdrive and drafts of Trick or Magical Girl and Princesses of the Beach are done.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8ueSQOBymHfTHdvdU1Wc3pYdzQ

pastebin.com/tWt3kjN9

pastebin.com/ZafQNLAB

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chin.net/b/魔法少女育成計画?page=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yay

Just when you thought Quake couldn't get sketchier.

>drafts of Trick or Magical Girl and Princesses of the Beach are done.
S-SASUGA CHINK user

I have the feeling that all the cosplayers and mascots were Magical Girls in disguise and the volleyball tournament was a hell survival battle in disguise.

>Tempest jumped, baring her healthy thighs.

What did Asari means by this?

Tempest and the other "Pure" Elements are lewd as fuck, sasuga ビッチのお姫さま.

Contain yourself. Your thoughts are lewd. The mahou shoujo themselves are pure as driven snow.

is there a pechika side story

Tempest's slender leg is as pale as the driven snow, I wonder how it tastes.

But doesn't Inferno have the sluttiest outfit out of the Elements?

Like prison, pervert.

> I can’t let anyone else see these soft, perfectly-formed, ample and seductive breasts.
god damn

Get your mind out the gutter, girl.

i want to marry her!

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

>only watch Tempest’s beautifully swaying back.
What did she mean by this?

only pure thoughts ran through her head as she watched.

I need to hear those pure thoughts. The more detailed the better.

It means that she is a filthy lolicon.

How do we cure Quake?

She dates me and I show her the appeal of grown women. And then we creep on lolis together.

Nonono, she dates me and I show her the appeal of a legal loli. That will protect her from Patricia.

Quake is creepy is as fuck.

Quake is bouncy as fuck, I want to motorboat her breasteses.

I want Breakdown chapter 2.

>About to sleep
>Let's refresh Sup Forums one more time
>MahoIku thread
>Translation update
I-It's not like I wanted to sleep or anything!

Tempest is a slut, I'm glad Quake is only into her ass for the loli factor and not anything else. Quake should be with a good girl like Renren.

I find Tempest and Quake to be a good match. While Proud and Umbrain are an upstanding pair, both Tempest and Quake are dirty.

Though Renren should get her a lolicon of her own to look after her.

Quake is dead, I suppose that means Ren Ren will die too, huh?

L-lewd

I wonder who's the evil mastermind of Breakdown, maybe it's a mage this time.

I want to hug Renren forever ;.;

>shitty absent father
>taking care of mother
>mature
>capable
>kind
>emotion-manipulating power
>earn money as a freelancer hire

Shovel template for Renren.

Mages were the ones who caused shit to happen in F2P.

Man, Nokko chan was freaking hardcore, ending herself with a shovel.

She's also kakkoii af, playing everyone like that. Truly a deserved girlfriend of the famed Magical Daisy.

Now draw her watching that beautifully swaying back.

I can't believe Magical Daisy got screwed by random mook.
Maybe it's karma.
I bet she Daisy Beamed a lot of magical girls during Clamberry test.

Now I want to read that. Daisy is both good-hearted and battle-thirsty, so witnessing her complicated thinking process when she beamed the fuck outta other MGs would be a great ride.

>killed by accident
Not this shit again.

Who's this?

F2P spoiler Wen's older sister, who was killed indirectly by cruel mages. Which drove Wen crazy and joined the Resistance.

Mages have weird names, but Wen sounds oriental.
I wonder if they have issues like normal human does.

I believe Quake is disturbed by the lack of that beautiful back.

The surname is western though. Actually, all Mages including the Sage's real names sound like fantasy rather than any distictive region on Earth.

Agree with you about the other names, Wen sounds chinese though.

>Translation: Eljeena
>Japanese: エルヅーナ
>Romanization: Erudzuna
Sasuga the English mahoiku wiki.

Her name is エルジーナ. Romanization Erujiina. Translation Elgina.

Oooh, how about a noodle kiss between Tempest and Quake? Yakisoba!

Wow, even if they misread the dzu from ji, how did they arrive at "Eljeena" from the misread "Erudzuna"?

I remember when this popped up on the discord. It was mentioned "Ji" but the guy who made the wiki went with that Erudzuna instead.

Because?

Pedos GET OUT

No.

no clue...
conversation started like this
>How did you translate the name Eljeena
to
>The sounding is erudzūna tho

>all the impurity in this thread
Should be ashamed of yourselves. What would SW say?

Are there really nobody in the discord who can speak Japanese? People who do would usually read nip blog or wiki to learn the latest information, or at least follow nip twitters. There's no way they could make these kinds of mistakes. And it's not just Elgina either, stuff like CQ Tenshi Hamuel or Micchan gave me a secondhand embarrassment just looking at it.

Do you think we would be stuck with kuso if there was someone like that? The old threads in Sup Forums have plenty moonspeakers but they just left one by one because nobody listened to their warning about kuso.

If these are the people TL-kun has advising him, I don't have much faith in any reTL work he's doing.

But there was someone who kept popping up claiming that they had done a "check" on the retranslations and judged that those were the same as kuso's v2. If they don't have any rune interpreter, who is this mysterious fairy?

>believing in any accuracy claiming of V2

The discord is full of underage so it's not surprising no one there knows Nip.

It was kuso. For one, he wrote exactly like kuso wrote. And secondly, some time ago, before that supposed friend of kuso appeared and totally confirmed and checked the accuracy of his translations kuso said in the discord that he had been doing everything on his own. He can't even keep his lies consistent.

Also this

Anyone who keeps trusting even a v3 despite all the undeniable solid and hard proof that no matter how much kuso "retranslated" it's still full of mistakes and kuso doesn't have basic Japanese knowledge is a complete lost case you'd do better to ignore than to waste (you)s on. Give your (you)s to chink or tl, they deserve them more.

You must be new to Sup Forums

There used a "random v2 checker" back when Restart v2 was just came out who kept assuring people that v2 is correct, before being discovered by multiple moonspeakers here that it's kuso himself pretending to be someone else, and that the Restart v2 and Queens were a joke.

Seriously though, why are there so many pedos in the LoM?

There is only Proud though. Quake isn't part of LoM, Daisy and Ruler were targeted by the lolis and not the other way around.

>lots pf Magical Girls
>Magical Girls are guaranteed to be hot
>so hot they make jail time worth it
>oh yeah, love me, Renren
>love me long time

>The Magical Girl “Nephilia” made a sneer-like expression, let out a—perhaps—snicker “kshhshhshh” through her teeth.
>“L-L-Love Me... Renren… ‘kay...”
Her name is so ridiculous Nephi just has to laugh at it.

well opened up a random chapter in both chinkanons and plats. looking through chapter 7 restart. So far one one contradiction in the beginning. Mostly it's the same except noticing small details that chinkanon has that don't appear in plats or he summed up. Big thing is plats is really messy on his work. The way he words things does not flow. Makes it hard to compare that way...

Source.

forgot to spoiler the image
r18 mode
nip threads

>Good art picture
>But it's wasted on Nana
Reeeee

Link?

may.2chin.net/b/魔法少女育成計画?page=0

fug

But the one who would do the fucking is Clantail!

Oh my.

Pechika always rides Clantail though. Nobody else does. And Clantail always blushes when Pechika comments about how hot her body is.

N-no ;_;

Kek

Grace deserved to make FT her peg girl ;_;

姫初め!

Look at this and remember that Kayo hugged it without letting go.

YES