Little Witch Academia

Don't trust Croix's lies!

can we discuss Chariot's ass

I never lied to anyone.

go right ahead

who else was to retarded too figure out ursula was chariot before the series said she was? i somehow never figured it out from the ovas or the first few episodes

IT'S NOT LIKE HER HAIR DOESN'T TURN RED AT THE END OF OVA1

It was clear since the first OVA

comfy

i wish we could get awesome fantasy LWA back instead of going on with mediocre and meandering LWA

Japs at twitter pretty much agree on the matter:

>昨日のリトウィを語りたいけど興奮して何から話せばいいか分からないから「シャリオのケツがリアル20代後半ってケツで最高だった」しか言えない...

Steamy incest when? Don't let me down Trigger.

what the fuck do these ancient runes say

Hori has been drawing Constanze a lot lately.

Not me, the 1st OVA made it clear, but you're definitely not alone.

the series would have a hard time treating Akko like some ordinary student if she was blowing up dragons all the time.

Makes me wish I were a teenage lesbian witch

>Its only Wednesday

I'm Shiny Chariot!
Don't believe Croix's lies!
CHARIOT LIVES!

Plot twist. Akko is Chariot sister.

I was too

Damn I wonder if I wasn't paying attention or if I'm just dumb or both

Will pay $20 on paypal for some quality little witch buttholes.

So when will Croix decide to capture Akko and put her in a sex machine to harvest her YAY for her own schemes?

If Akko is in any way related to Diana or Chariot I'm going to Sarin-Gas Trigger studios.

Will she use it to fill Chariot with YAY?

Sucy is going to be okay, right? She's not going to be kidnapped or brainwashed, right?

Stop liking shoehorned characters and shoehorned romance.

She has been brainwashed since the beginning

She prefers to do it manually.

Chariot is a metaphorical sister of sorts already, though.

Their only relation is symbolic like Diana's relation to Croix.

Will Croix's dorky science music from her SSS pitch ever be available? It's so catchy

I contest that the cube dragon in her head was a memory of the cube dragon and not a sign of brainwashing.
But it does mean that she has seen Croix and her magic before somewhere.

Not happening because
1.Akko's yay is an unlimited source of power that can't be measured by any scale.
2.New doujins fucking never

She might still be a spy for Croix though.

LWA season 2: witches in space

>you will never be Croix
>you will never tightly hug a little dumb witch
>you will never use your magic roombas to zap 5000 YAYs of sensation directly into her pleasure center
>you will never feel her body almost imperceptibly tense, shudder, spasm, and finally go limp against yours while you savor the tiniest of moans that only you can hear

>you will never be Akko
>Croix will never put you into a sex machine to force your emotional energy to rise
>you will never be brought repeatedly to climax without understanding what is going on, all so Croix can analyze your responses for her own mysterious ends

I wish TV Sucy was closer to OVA Sucy. TV Sucy is too mean imo.

Akko will save her within the same episode, don't worry
>you will never be a cute witch and have a cute rich boy and at least 2 cute girls lust after you

help lads my house was subject to a police raid and they stole my hard drive, post dumb witches!!

What if Croix is Sucy's mom? They have almost the same hair color.

she orally extracts the yay for maximum potency

>Croix is 30.
>Sucy is 16.

I'd call you a lying fag but the NYPD took my computers last year for BASE jumping.

POST LEWD WITCHES

>people actually think Sucy will be relevant enough to get brainwashed by Croix

No one is anyone's mom. Not Andrew's, Not Sucy's not Akko's not Woodward's

I want this meme to stop now.

Based man. Do you have any links?

Sucy also doesnt really say anything about Croixs roombas and shit, shes mostly silent around them. Kinda weird.

BACK.OFF.CROIX

technology's bad lmao

>When you jailbreak your CroixOS tablet and the Professor immediately terminates your Wand-fi service so you have to spend the next three days reverse-engineering your router just to be able to fly farther than three feet outside of the school.

So how will Akko lose her yay near the end of the series?

I think she'll somehow get another vision of Chariot when she was a student at Luna Nova, and find out Chariot was actually a horrible bully to Croix and a poor role model.

what if akko shared pain with diana and ursula?

Stop using my daughter for forced memes.

They could make a season two retelling the TV series, but from B-team's perspective. It would give Amanda, Constanze, and Jasminka a reason to actually exist.

I bet Croix was masturbating furiously when Chariot screamed.

You know what that means:

>Hori draws Chariot

He does Chariot scenes in an episode.

>Hori draws Constanze

We can assume, at least.

I never figured out too, though that was mostly because I didn't really care if she was chariot at the time. Less to do with retarded, but just negligence.

That would be the most boring shit ever. Only Amanda has any personality in the whole Green team.

I want more amandaventures.

Agree. Constanze is only for forcing love into her

Is a hard life for Constanze.
Is his twitter @porigoshi

Ursula would take it like a champ.

Diana would have trouble.

Just rewatch Kill La Kill.

Chariot is the one manipulating Akko into figuring out that last word. Croix is most likely just trying to save her.

stop, criminal scum!

Does Amanda gay for Akko too?

It's hard to comment on their personalities when they're NEVER FUCKING THERE. They haven't been given enough screen time to make them anything more than slightly prominent back ground characters.

>and find out Chariot was actually a horrible bully to Croix and a poor role model.

>Chariot

>The same girl that used the third word to attempt to make smile a gloomy, serious girl through a private show just for her.

stop posting the mlp pony girl

If Ursula got a lobotomy, would Akko and Diana be lobotomized too?

>No spin-off of Amanda stealing shit in town using magic.
>No spin-off of Amanda pretending to be a masked thief, using her acrobatics like Catwoman.

We saw more than enough of them in Enchanted Parade though, Constanze and Jasminka are literally one note characters.

man i hope they're break up was brutal as fuck. i wanna feel hurt so badly.

That's because he's chained to his animation desk and is fed up

So of course he's naturally feeling the urge to draw grumpy Constanze

no, they would be negged into submission by a PUA and mindbroken with drugs in Rich Evans' basement, respectively.

>Checks his twitter
>The second retwitt is about Steven Universe

What did he mean by that?

Left or right Sup Forums?

One is mute and another might as well mute be because she can't stop shoveling food into her fucking piehole long enough to speak. How are they going to have any interesting interactions?

Replace Sucy mom with Croix and its perfect.

dude worked on an episode, i believe.

>Sucy, what potion did you g-give me?
>I need you to fix this right now or I won't be able to function for the rest of the day!

Yellow fever is sweeping Luna Nova. They'll need a schedule to share her otherwise.

I didn't but thats because I looked away when her hair changed color in the OVA

Left

>Constanze and Jasminka are literally one note characters.
And that's only because the opportunity to expand on their characters in this TV show has been wasted. Your understanding of causality is kinda backwards.

Enchanted Parade was only an hour long and mostly focused on Akko. Even Amanda was barely there.

Horiguchi is a big Steven Universe fan. He was even invited to work on an episode. He posted pics of his desk on his tumblr and it's filled with SU stuff. He even has a signed illustration framed.

>Enchanted Parade was only an hour long
Im pretty sure it was 25 minutes.

>Didn't notice Ursula's hair turning red
>Didn't notice little Diana in chariot show at the start

I only realized when someone pointed it in the threads back when the first film was released.
At least I wasn't the only one that missed it, it was fun to see all the posts asking if it was Diana in the crowd.

lets see constanze's reaction to croix's magic, for starters. we could've also maybe know how they came up with their festival idea. i'm not expecting full episodes or even focus on scenes; literally just more dialogue or background moments. like how in the pisces episode sucy skipped lukic's class and helped constanze build a projector. small stuff like could help them feel ust a bit more like real characters.

Wrong.

>Im pretty sure
Why not check before saying something like this

It was twice as long as the first OVA.

Why is Croix pronounced 'Kurowa' instead of 'Kwa'?

He did a scene on SU, and is just overall a SU fan.

That reminds me, are there any more episode doodles?

I need sleep

>"Penis goes where!?"

Akko is Chariot's mom from the future and Diana is Croix's mother from the same future.
Andrew is the father of both.

Why are you this unfamiliar with Japanese?

Went to high school with a girl whose mother was 14 when she was born.
She ended up getting knocked up at 14 and giving birth at 15. Her mom was a grandmother before hitting 30.