H&M got Sup Forums users?

Da Hype

Lol didn't a nigger chimp out over this at a H&M store.

I got a few Benjamin's to spend. Think I'll buy a few fashy outfits.

Ironically I've never seen a black family shop in H&M only whites or arab chicks.

I see tons of nigs hanging around outside of them.

But not actually spending money on the clothes in the store like the white chicks do.

> Story of H&M's life.

We should be able to order little black slave children the way we can order that sweater.

Same.
But then, they don't have to buy affordable clothes, because their gibs are so good.

Marxists feminists on the inside, trying to bring the big bad cooperations down.

I mean: Come on! Noone in their right mind would do something like this.

Seen this on the news!! can't believe the racists in H&M can continue like this!!!! boycotttt!!!!!1!1211321

I thought H&M were the biggest pro-refugee, pro-diversity, progressive clothes shop ever

I'm seriously thinking of ordering a bunch of stuff in support of this H&M meme

>H&M are Swedish
>Try to use the old "we don't see race in everything, only racists do that" meme
>Unfortunately for them (((progressives))) are on hand to notice it immediately
>No one see the irony

shut up and take my shekels!

That's because they're busy shoplifting

Meet Musab Idris who is only 11 or 12 years old

Guys, this is gonna be the next rick and morty seshwan sauce and MAGA hats thing.

Buy as many as possible, vacuum seal them, resell for $500 a piece when they become a rare, collectors item.

its all done by computers you idiots

they take a load of photos of kids in clothes and add the designs they plan to release in the future

a computer randomly took the black kid and by coincidence matched him with the cool monkey design.
You dont really think H&M wastes money paying people to do this sorta thing ? its a simple computer tasks

TAY IS ALIVE!