We must secure the existence of our Asian qts and a future for hapa children!

We must secure the existence of our Asian qts and a future for hapa children!
>EXPLAIN
>YOURSELVES

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14799184
youtube.com/watch?v=15QFAppht5o
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/76772692
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/8/sarah-silverman-recalls-being-scared-shaken-when-b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck choosing desu, let me take both

Asian gf is the way to go, user!

No, having kids that look like me and my ancestors is more important to me

If that's secured, I wouldn't mind making a couple extra hapas though

nigga that asian girl is objectively cuter than the redneck teen beauty pageant on the right
>try again
try again
>try again

strawpoll.me/14799184

There is nothing I hate more than Swedish dogs larping as white. Educate yourself in regard to the Swedish question.

youtube.com/watch?v=15QFAppht5o

I'm a proud non-Swede :^)

Now do a strawpoll on whether the Earth is flat.

Be sure to post a butthurt thread about the fact that 90% of Sup Forums will say it is flat.

Sup Forums is the eternal troll you stupid nigger

Is that Elsa Hosk? If so, it's a trick question: it's a hapa Fingolian.

>stormfags will never experience an Asian QT literally skipping in joy just because she's with you.

Orientals are white.

Trips of truth.

hapas are never happy

humans are never happy

Other one must have 404d
>based smokin hot Asian gf
Vs.
>spoiled entitled stuck up non loyal snoking hot white cunt
It's a no brainer! You decide.
Japanese gf op!

>asians are never spoiled

Wanted a japanese girlfriend but ended up with a philipine instead.... still not bad tough.

Asian women can't give me a strong son though unlike a white woman can. I'd literally take a fat white woman over a cute japanese lady if I'd had to choose. My temporary pleasures are insignificant in the view of the eternal.

>Wanted a japanese girlfriend but ended up with a philipine instead.... still not bad tough.

next you are going to tell us that not all niggers are criminals

>moonantai.jpg
sauce

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/76772692

She'd be 5/5 breeding material.

ffs why is choosing between asian and white so hard

>wed the white girl
>make jap my concubine
>produce children with both
>make Dutch yakuza

Ez.

fair point user. but we kinda renouced strength when we stopped trying to out wrestle gorillas and big cats and instead started hitting them with rocks and spears over a million years ago.

White wife is best. But traditionally only 40% of men passed on their genes to the next generation and this was the #1 filter for good genes vs bad genes. By this rational only 40% of white men should pass on their genes to white children. So what do with the 60% of betas white males? Give them to 2nd tier races , improve their genepool.

They are both asian.

>Implying any of you neets could get an Asian anyway

> ended up with a philipine

>your son will not become a pro athlete
unless he competes in flyweight boxing

I was few seconds away to type that.
I wouldn't get hapas though.

Physical strength has not become irrelevant. Being taller is better, being strong is better. I don't want to have sons who are reliant on civilization existing, I want them to survive and forward the bloodline no matter what happends in the future.

I do realize that many men simply won't be able to get a decent white girl, and they might want to go for a east asian.

THICK HEALTHY WHITE WOMEN, YOU FUCKING IDIOT BRIT WE DONT SUPPORT YOU FUCKING FRAIL RICE NIGGERS FFS

I just want a black bf desu

This most of the time but it depends on your genes user. Strongest kid on my wrestling squad was a Korean hapa. Crazy tough too

>They are both asian.
>shill flag
no they are both 50yo abos. can't u see?

Why dont you just kill yourself desu?

HAHA KOREAN THE STRONGEST LMAO

Could have been his dad's genes. Dad was USMC. Kid was a beast 6'1 and fought at heavyweight. Enlisted after high school

jewess>asian>white>latinx>nigger

>Posting the satanic jewess

Hence the yakuza.
They generally take in outcasts.
Hapas like mutts are the very definition of outcast.

I'd let her steal my genes desu.

Stronk and white it shall be.

Rare exceptions don't change the fact that asians and hapas are not as strong as whites.

>specifically wanting your kids to go into a life of crime

They probably are spoiled more on average in the west. Look at white vs Asian median incomes in the US. Something like 55,000 compared to 75,000. Maybe white girls still act with more entitlement on average as white beauty is still the gold standard in the west.

She looks like she has vaginal ordour problems

u forget some races jew = white = persian = blondie >asian> indian = paki > latino = NA native > nigger > abo

Not even a contest.

Both are bad, trust me burgerfags.
But at least our whores are better.

dem swimmer shoulders

Sarah Silverman just offered you entry to the tribe? What do Sup Forums?

Well not all women can look that amazing at 50 and certainly not the Swede.

thats ott. why do u need a wife who can lift a fridge upstairs and sons who can lift cars? Fixation on strength while jews fixate on education. u know why vikings didn't conquer the world and are at the mercy of the whims of the kikes ( see sweden ). its only luck that the jews have decided not to exterminate you just now, but it looks to me like your head is on the chopping block of 'diversity' Norway and Finland are just last in line for some unimportant economic reason.

not really a fair contest, very few women can even get close to seolhyun

she's almost 50
give me a cute jew instead

Collectivists cucks will never win.

She looks like she'd birth a dynasty of bankers. Sarah might still have a few lawyers in her though.

>shill flag
This isn't the 1990s any more shill. Silverman has turned into an old hag. I wouldn't touch her with your strap-on.

sarah won't be having anymore kids shes too old you fucking idiot

She's like 36, wtf are you talking about shill?

The only way I'd ever fuck a jewess is if she converted to my religion beforehand and never convert back

No way in hell I'd ever fall for the same trap europeans have fallen for over and over again for the last two thousand years

>Implying all whites have equal beauty

Finally someone with taste

>would you pick a beautiful Korean goddess or an ugly white hag

What question is this even?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/8/sarah-silverman-recalls-being-scared-shaken-when-b/

>korean

Get those almond eyed gooks out of my sight. Japanese are objectively better

> t. gook roastie
Who in their sane mind would object to a comfy harem?

Chinese are best.

saged

>Implying (YOU) can give white women strong children.

>not wanting a gang of dedicated crime sweepers to keep your real estate free of mudshits and niggers

>So what do with the 60% of betas white males? Give them to 2nd tier races , improve their genepool.

This is why anglos are not white

Jewesses are masters of anal, no need to worry.

That only makes it hotter.

>posts pic of plastic surgery abomination

lol

>>not wanting a gang of dedicated crime sweepers to keep your real estate free of mudshits and niggers
why would a hapa give a shit? if anything they'll be perfectly okay with sex trafficking all races, and putting drugs everywhere
they have zero unity with anyone
oh and why would they like you

THEY ARE NEITHER STRONGER OR SMARTER, JUST LOOK AT THAT WOMYN HNNNNNG

BASED CHINA!

Elsa Hosk is Swedish-Finnish master race.

make her mine with my big uncut aryan germanic cock

>people who don't go to church getting excited that china is christian

Kys

Because he's yakuza, and I'm the head of the clan.
Learn how it works. You'd be amazed.

USA shouldve nuked them long ago, they dont deserve to walk on this earth, to hell with them.

learn how hapas work

Kek

>Jewesses are masters of anal, no need to worry.

Can confirm. Pretty much every jewess at my uni that I know gets in the the ass on the side from some black dude. None of the jew hfs know either. The whole cuck meme comes from jewish lifestyle imo

>Catholics

eeeeewww no

ID DO THAT JEW WHORE WITH A CROWBAR, TED BUNDY STYLE

White women are trash lol Asians are way better looking and waifu tier

Haha you dont even believe that yourself, just because you are some little chink.

Why got after disgusting white fat women when you can have this?