HOW CAN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SIT BY AND WATCH THIS?

THERE IS LITERALLY A GENOCIDE TAKING PLACE IN MY COUNTRY AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/08/us/salvadorans-tps-end.html
strawpoll.me/14797699
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/08/576460604/u-s-ends-el-salvadors-protected-status-affecting-200-000-residents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would we care?, if they're there illegally they have to go back, it's not that hard to understand isn't it

Memes aside it's kind of fucked up that you're deporting people who have been here for 20 years legally. Don't get me wrong I understand the reasoning behind it and I think this is how we should treat temporary migrants going forward but doing it to people who came here 20 years ago is messed up.

imagine the chimp out if they were muslim

this just don't happen, they won't be deported

i guess it IS genocide, because theyre going back to their butchery country
someone had to put order in usa, chicanos like you are ticks, a dog can only take it for so long

>Memes aside it's kind of fucked up that you're deporting people who have been here for 20 years legally.

lmao yeah that's bullshit
should have deported them WAY earlier. wating 20 years is kinda mean

wtf Bungle Glumpft is literally Hitler

If I was in their place, I would had done everything to get residency/citizenship as soon as fucking possible.

And people still think he will save dreamers, Dems would be absolute idiots if they cave in on wall money and migration after this, Drumpf just painted himself into a corner.

u gotta go back

There's 18 months until they're forcibly removed but this has happened before. There was a Korean guy who was adopted in the US when he was 4, and he got deported when he was in his 40s because the adoption agency fucked up the paperwork, and he's now banned from entering the US ever again if I recall correctly too. Never broke a law either, actually owned a business.

>legally
???

>Never broke a law
>he got deported

their homeland

I wish I could go back. Too bad I was born here.

TPS was legal, just like DACA.
Deporting actual illegals is a thing, but these people were granted temporary statuses. They're really not the priority. There are ACTUAL illegals in the US right now.

>legally
yea they have. They aren't illegals.

There are brown people who have papers Cletus

>go back
to which cunt?

Why did no one care back in November when 58k Haitians were told their TPS was ending?

is that a picture of a Brazilian upset over the world cup

They didn't stay for a long time, compare to these guys that came from the 90's

Because there were only a third of the amount and they'd only been here 7 years.

No one likes Haitians. Even God hates them, that's why he keeps smiting their country.

>their homeland

Who the fuck would want to live in a country full of these people

Why should I care? Legal = OK. Illegal = Not OK.

Well now they are not legal

“Change our fates, shoot down the plagues, beginning with time,” the children sing to you. “Build wherever you can the substance of our fortunes and our wishes,” they beg you. Arriving from always, you’ll go away everywhere.

nobody cares if they want, they shouldn't live in a country ilegally

It was either that or a Mexican crying couldn't really find a goo reaction to the click bait head line int he news article.

This. Is it difficult or what?

t. Guy who just got mugged by MS13 members

I don't get it. Are Central Americans really this beta?

I would marry even a ultra fat American girl to get my green card.

Yes. AFAIK you can only get citizenship if you had permanent residency and they only had temporary.

Their time in TPS doesn't count towards any residency requirements so their options are get hitched or find an employer who'd be willing to get a work visa for them.

well a shitload of people apply for it so good fucking luck on that front, but since you are here legally, have your own job/small business/no problems with the law, it should help at least.

Just a lot of time/paperwork would be my guess.

where do we draw the line?

If I was a disgusting Salvadorian the last think I would want to see is other people like me and be reminded of my existential sub par meaninglessness in reference to the rest of humanity

CHI

What part of temporary is so hard to understand

Calling south America get ready for the boats.

Thank you for your time.

You do realize that's a caricature of Italians
Not that you people care an awful lot about distinctions

Do you really think we care about illegals being deported? They are all criminals. Only Central Americans care.

Central America, not South.

>Not that you people care an awful lot about distinctions

If it ain't white it is not right. This is in our constitution somewhere

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH THEM. JUST DON'T BRING THEM BACK.WE ARE DONE WITH YOU SHIT

IF IT IS BROWN GET OUT OF TOWN OR DON'T COME AROUND

> South America
BURGER education

i dont live in 3rd world states like california/new york

I think you are dumb as fuck and talking with the wrong country.

USA = America

Everything else is irrelevant so everything below on the map is south America. Then there is Canada and no one cares about Canada. Lets be honest here if someone says I am from America do you think of mexico or Canada? Probably not

This. They are ultra dumb or ugly as fuck. In their place I would marry an American single milf just like lot of Brazilians in Instagram.

You are going to get some boats just wait till we deport Detroit and drop them off at your house.

I would marry even an lonely American whale to get my green card.

South America is based and white
Central America is a shithole

I'm not that desesperate to marry a whale.

ahhh yes, the instagram dream

>trunks did something again
Oh, so that's the reason there have been so many """"""""""wh*tes"""""""""" on Sup Forums the last days.

Even a guy? Would you suck some dick? How fucked up in Brazil?

male whore

There are lot of +40 lonely American women. You don't need to search obese ones.

>oy vey goyims, it's a genocide just like the 6 gorillion

I mean give me a break. they were here full well knowing they'd be sent back, it wasn't a permanent situation EVER

sudoku is the way then, do you also deffend thieves who go to jail?

Who would suck Boogie dick for a green card I would like to know?

200000 of las creaturas

I was talking about women, not men.

THEY BEEN HERE FOR YEARS AND STILL DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH.

WHO ARE THESE RETARDS AND WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE

REEEEEE

nytimes.com/2018/01/08/us/salvadorans-tps-end.html
Whoring your self out and you expect a good selection. That is not how it works.

this board has really gone downhill

>200k
America just went up 0.1%

good question to make to your government, not to me

this

How do I get a Salvadoran gf who needs to stay in the US?

Because they're Black

I still blame Castro, FSLN, and Chavez. They completely fucked our shit up for decades to come.
Doesn't affect anyone around my social circle though. Thankfully dad came on a green card and mom was with tps till she became a resident.

I kept telling you guys to go to Canada instead. Why the fuck does no one listen. I think it's laziness at this point

Been in USA since 12 years old speaks no English.

TEMPORARY PROTECTION STATUS

How do we save Salvadorans from going back to El S*lvador?

>I kept telling you guys to go to Canada instead. Why the fuck does no one listen.

Yes that's a much better idea

>if someone says I am from America do you think of mexico

>woman reacting to 7-1.png
What?

Man forget them. They're happy in Mexico now.

This follows standard GOP operating procedure:
>pledge to do something (in this case, remove illegal immigrants)
>can't actually do it because incompetent
>do something else that vaguely resembles the pledge (remove the easiest-to-remove legal immigrants)
>retarded base is satisfied

This country is an embarrassment

Does anyone? If you are watching a movie and someone says "I am originally from America". What country do you think he is from?

strawpoll.me/14797699
strawpoll.me/14797699
strawpoll.me/14797699
strawpoll.me/14797699

>The move upends a status quo that has existed since 2001, when President George W. Bush extended temporary protected status to Salvadorans who were in the U.S., after major earthquakes devastated parts of El Salvador.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/08/576460604/u-s-ends-el-salvadors-protected-status-affecting-200-000-residents

wtf is this shit? It's been 17 fucking years, if your country's still a post-apocalyptic shithole after a natural disaster that happened almost two decades there's seriously something wrong with your country (i.e. Haiti)

>They're happy in Mexico now.

fuck off chicanoshit

You don't want one. They make Mexican girls look tame. They are completely bonkers.

El Salvador is a shithole, which is why the immigrants haven't gone back. However, they've been here for nearly two decades and have carved a (legal) life out for themselves. It's the only place the younger generations have ever known, and most of the immigrants have become fully assimilated, opened businesses, etc. If the order were extended to those with felonies, that'd be one thing, but getting rid of people who've (legally) carved a place into the fabric of the US makes no sense. There's literally no reason to do it other than to appease backwater retards who've never even seen a Salvadorean.

>Law and order is bad
Leftists are the worst desu

>However, they've been here for nearly two decades and have carved a (legal) life out for themselves

Key words user
>temporary protected status

>If the order were extended to those with felonies, that'd be one thing

Why felonies? Why not misdemeanours?
Or really why didn't anyone spend the ~15 years between now and Trump making the status permanent?

>fully assimilated

YOU DUMB NIGGER THESE MOTHER FUCKERS DID NOT EVEN LEARN EBONICS YET MUCH LESS ENGLISH

it's a bit fucked that you can be deported from your home of 20 years
imagine going from a first world country where you have friends to a 3rd world country where you know nobody

The only genocide happening here is within the walls of Planned Parenthood.

Temporary means temporary.

with their American education, they should go back to El Salvador to make El Salvador great. why are you so selfish to want El Salvador to be a 3rd world shithole forever?

"we"
this is where it gets fantastic

Usually the first one to say send them back but sending them back to El Salvador is just cruel. It's on par to getting sent to Somalia. Venezuela would be better. Send them to Colombia or Mexico

>imagine going from a first world country where you have friends to a 3rd world country where you know nobody

imagine making your children suffer from your poor decisions
>Ehhh, so what if its temporary status? What are they gonna do, DEPORT ME? jajajajajaja

>temporary
>20 years

They're here legally. Yes, it is bad to create, change, or revoke laws and upend hundreds of thousands of lives and many communities for no reason beyond trying to achieve reelection.
>temporary protected status
They've been here for nearly 2 decades, and there's no reason to revoke their status and disrupt many communities.
>Why felonies? Why not misdemeanours?
Because misdemeanors can encompass relatively mild things. I suppose I'd extend it to 'violent or property crime'.
>Or really why didn't anyone spend the ~15 years between now and Trump making the status permanent?
TPS doesn't count towards permanent residency, and it's extremely difficult to gain permanent residency in the USA.
Nice job completely making shit up. The vast majority of the community is well-assimilated.
>why are you so selfish to want El Salvador to be a 3rd world shithole forever?
1. anybody who migrated at a young age is culturally American
2. El Salvador is going to be a shithole forever, and a few thousand educated immigrants will change that.

*won't