So why does this show get praised, exactly...

so why does this show get praised, exactly? can anyone explain to me why I should be impressed by the ridiculous editing (fuck all those 1 second flashes of random words), meaningless cinematography, and nonsensical dialogue?

am I stupid or is this show really just boring and random? tell me the other monogatari shows aren't like this.

2deep4u

Those flashes are too keep you from falling asleep on the dialogue. They talk for a long time.

>am I stupid or is this show really just boring and random?

If you find yourself ever asking a question like this, it means you're stupid.

Pay more attention to it because they're all like that

Or watch something else

>am I stupid

Yes.

Now what were we talking about again? Oh right, monogatari.

It gets better with best girl

>its another "i have adhd. can someone explain to me why i find everything boring" episode"

It's literally shit and the only inbreds that continue to shill it are those who can't face their watchers remorse.

It's incredibly pretentious, but it has enough tits and pantsu so no one notices how hard it's trying to be highbrow. The show is meta and unfunny at best, and it will actually get worse when they throw in drama and expect you to care.

>watchers remorse
I can't even see this being a thing. No one would defend something like Mayoiga.

The author respects your intelligence and lets you figure out obvious shit on your own instead of beating you over the head with it. In your case, it seems to have been a mistake.

I never see any praise for this show, just people bitching about the praise the show gets. I'm watching the series now. I'm almost done the second season and I love it. Hachikuji a best.

It's harem, it's obviously shit.

i could handle everything except the loli and incest shit. i think the emphasis on what digital animation can do is really aesthically interesting even if they overdo, and i actually like the banter enough to withstand the harem trope. its the loli and little sister shit that bothers me. everything else in the show is justifiable and debatable, except for those parts.

If youre trying to bait me into a reply, bravo. This sounds exactly what a few of my faggot friends would say if I was ever stupid enough to reveal my powerlevel. Smart enough to appreciate the animation, stupid enough to be triggered by loli and incest. 8.5/10 Good Work.

you're right, revealing that you enjoy pedophilic imagery would be a very stupid mistake.

this

The most basic thing any Cinematography does, is direct the viewers attention so they don't have to actively TRY to see what's important.

this is my favorite pasta.

The fuck are you talking about the entire show is the cast explaining everything to you in the most patronizing manner ever with some incoherent flashy imagery and intermittent fanservice in an attempt to keep any visual interest.

megami

It's stylish.