SaeKano

I've been wondering this for a while since you SaeKano people seem to be into the girls

How do you feel about the MC

I found him horrible and dropped S1 at episode 3 just because of him

How do you deal with him? Do you actually like him?

Episode 9 is him at his best.

He's literally as bad as Ichika and Ayato.

Also, Utaha a best. A BEST.

>my girl lost
>that means he's as bad as Ichika and Ayato

Ignore MC and watch for the girls. Eriri especially.

>watching for Eriri

So you want OP to drop it again.

Utahafag pls go.

>dat forced meme
>Utahafag is the retarded Stellafag in battle harem thread
Fucking cancer.

Eriri is one of the main reasons to watch Saekano.

It's true.

>meme

>Eriri is one of the worst reasons to watch Saekano.

Fixed. I've never seen anyone praising the show and mentioning Eriri in the same phrase.

Why? He's literally you as an user.

Tomoya isn't bad at all. You're just a bitter shipper who's upset his favorite girl didn't win.

>Fixed. I've never seen anyone praising the show and mentioning Eriri in the same phrase.

Then you must be very new to these threads. Eriri is without a doubt one of the best written characters in the entire series.

I'm sure even Megumifags don't like Tomoya at all.

Eriri is the most hated character in the entire series.

>ignore MC

That's a bit hard to do. Usually, in shows like this, the MC's designed to be an inobtrusive beta "nice guy". Here, it's the opposite because the screen constantly cuts away to this hyperventilating sperglord.

You must be new if you think that.

You mean Utaha.

Utaha a shit. Worse than Houki and Stella.

No, I meant Eriri.

Utaha is the most hated now, so you do mean Utaha.

Only animeonlyfags hae Eriri, and their opinion is going to change soon.

Please. He's at best tolerated by some of the most fanatical shippers, but he's in no way a popular character.

I like him because even though he's a beta he still voices his opinions.

this is why all one sex cast things are good. it's not enough for him to so annoying, it's the fact that every conversations the girls have are about him too. at least give him a lower position. can't expect anything from maruto, gotta get the most amount of drama out of everything

I can tolerate mcs, but how the fuck can you ignore one? They are the MAIN character.

Eriri never stopped being the most hated.

False and I doubt that.

>hard to do
How many harems have you seen? Honestly.

One of the my biggest gripes with Maruto is how he can't write likeable MCs for shit.

This isn't 2015 anymore. Utaha is most hated now. Deal with it.

Eriri and Megumi talk about girly stuff with each other, they don't mention Tomoya much between themselves.

Which is why now, when S2 is starting, Eriri still keeps getting hate for being a bitch in the actual show while you can only spam Utaha a shit like a bot, right. Keep at it, because you will have to apologize for more shit your little bitch Eriri does later in the show.

Utahafriends are hated not Utaha.

You are delusional.

Nope.

Utahafags are cancer, like Utaha.

Why would they like him? He abandoned her twice one on her birthday.

>low quality tripfag poster
You're part of the problem.

Utaha was the best thing about the first two episodes of S2. She's blessing the series with her goodness.

A horrible bland protag, you could replace him with a brick and it would be the same

This. Tomoya has been an asshole not only towards Megumi but the other girls as well. In fact he quite reminds me of Sorata (they even have the same VA).

The girls are the ones that lose by ending up with guys like them, and I say this as a Mashiro and Megumi fan.

>opinions can't change

>"nice guy"
I'm... pretty sure you're using that tumblr meme wrong.

And they still follow the same pattern now.

Feel free to think that, but you have to be new. Tomoya rarely receives complaints, especially not from Megumifags.

Can you not use spoilers that are out of context like that? Tomoya had a reason to not make it for the date. Everything worked out for the better at the end and Tomoya hooked up with Megumi in spectacular fashion. Never-mind that all the main characters have left/abandoned/betrayed before now and they all had their reasons.

Yeah, for Utaha.

Utaha is still one of the fan-favorites, yes.

>[FFF] Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Flat - 01 [DD34EA3D].mkv

>Tomoya rarely receives complaints

Are you kidding, he receives the same complaints as any bland and annoying harem MC gets ever. Forget about the girls, I'd say he's the most hated character in the series.

I'm an animeonlyfag, why is Eriri so "well written"? All I remember is she was like an ammalgamation of clichés: twin-tailed tsundere, childhood friend, ojousama, cute girl lewd artist...
Am I missing something?

She acts like a bitch so that means she's flawed so that means she's well-written. Eriritard logic.

so is this series good or what? Sell me on it

His seiyuu voiced whatsisface MC from SAO and I can't unhear it.

It uses the best elements of monogatari and that one show with the autistic artist and the sperg MC that wanted to be a game developer.

No, he rarely does. In fact, he has less complaints than Megumi, Eriri, and Utaha on any individual basis. That's unlike most harems with a real bad MC.

Her character development is well-written.

But he does. The difference is that no one bothers to defend him so you probably overlook most of them.

>why is she well-written
>because she's well-written

I don't think you've lurked Saekano threads for more than a month.

Cute

I only watched two episodes (so 2/3 of what you watched) and he seemed pretty entertaining to me. What's the issue?

I don't remember anything spectacular in that regard in the anime, did I miss it or is it yet to come?

>Watching harems for the male self-insert

For what reason?

I have. Outside of the forced waifuwars, the only thing people seem to agree on is that Tomoya is mediocre at best, with most opinions panning him for several reasons.

I think he's a cool guy. We could probably be friends.

Who was this mysterious girl?

To be fair he was cockblocked in that scene.

This show has an MC?

Looks like Alice.

>left in the white space

He was acting like a total faggot the whole time.

What do you expect him to do? Push her down right there and go full mating press?

This show is otaku pandering at it's highest.

So you're telling me all I have to do is run a popular otaku review blog to have a sexy senpai author fawn over my dick? AND she gets to tease me?

Sign me the fuck up.

Yeah, I only like the non-pandering harem anime

Either that or tell her to fuck off if he's not interested.

Anyone have ZR compilations for Eriri?

He's banal and uncharismatic. There's absolutely nothing noteworthy about his character other than the fact he's an irritating otaku -- which apparently is enough to net you a harem.

Yet to come.

Alice and Eriri are the cutest and best girls

No

Yes.

When will god make best girl real?

Eriri is perfect

Eriri is your typical snobby and unloyal 3DPD whore.

A real 3DPD whore would've quit being an otaku after the elementary school incident.

Eriri is garbage. Generic, highly sexualized design and personality + tsundere rival to main girl whose design is not overly sexual. She's literally garbage for fans with shallow, easily manipulated tastes to smug themselves to death for liking something "sophisticated" and "superior" to the more popular girls.

If her design did not scream "FAP TO EVERY FETISH THAT CAN BE CRAMMED IN ONE CHARACTER" in the broadest, most generic way possible, no one would care about her.

>If her design did not scream "FAP TO EVERY FETISH THAT CAN BE CRAMMED IN ONE CHARACTER" in the broadest, most generic way possible, no one would care about her.

But a lot of people like Eriri because of her personality. She's an excellent foil to the main heroine.

>90% of Eriri posts are muh best girl, muh cute, muh ZR, muh flat chest, muh twintails, etc, etc

It is very telling that people that weren't massive Eriri fanboys only started becoming fond of her after much later in the story where she almost stops being a total tsundere caricature.

>Utaha is garbage. Generic, highly sexualized design and personality + kuudere rival to main girl whose design is not overly sexual. She's literally garbage for fans with shallow, easily manipulated tastes to smug themselves to death for liking something "sophisticated" and "superior" to the more popular girls.

>If her design did not scream "FAP TO EVERY FETISH THAT CAN BE CRAMMED IN ONE CHARACTER" in the broadest, most generic way possible, no one would care about her.

Utaha is hardly Megumi's rival, and what, she has big breasts - like everyone else not named Eriri - and pantyhouse. Wow, so much fetishes in one character.

You are trying too hard. She's not the only one who's subjected to fapping to fetishized traits. Eriri is arguably the most discussed character by fans and anti-fans alike due to personality quirks and flaws that makes her interesting and a magnet for haters like yourself.

>denial
98% of Utaha posts are muh best girl, muh hot body, muh pantyhose, muh tits, muh long black hair, etc, etc

Angry Eririfags shouting at people criticizing Eriri counts as discussion now? Sure she may be interesting in your eyes, but that's not the case for other people who simply can't stand her and her fans acting like she can't ever do wrong.

All these faggots fighting whether Utaha or Eriri is the best girl although Megumi is the best all along

>her fans acting like she can't ever do wrong.

No one acts like that.

Take your meds.

False dichotomy and being coy now? Fine then. Eriri have more than plenty of serous discussions, even against angry and overbearing haters trying to make it like Eriri did everything wrong and committed the worst sin ever and can never be liked or forgiven.

>Eriri abandons Tomoya to avoid being bullied
>S-she was just being smart, it was Tomoya's fault for not hiding his powerlevel!
>Eriri throws a temper tantrum because Tomoya praises another girl's work over hers and lends her an old game that she feels entitled to for no valid reason whatsoever
>T-Tomoya is an idiot for not knowing how to read the heart and emotions of a pure maiden!

And I could go on.

>it's another utahafags vs eririfags while megumifags try to yell to stay relevant in the corner episode again