So.....is weed bad?

oh boy.. im realizng that weed did in fact, ruined my life....i think. im so confused

i dont see were anything is coming from,,any good example for kids who have autism,or something....

is weed another goy for the balsy boys????

do americans really need eat more edible cakes and become confused about work everyday?

Is weed really slowing us down?

bump?

cmon on now be really high on this

Is weed bad? are drugs bad?

Weed is the gayest out of all the drugs.

is it bad for libs?

Im confused about the age limit in cali.
over 18 - 21 is allowed
men and kids becoming bold

when im smoking weed i dont feel high
My fucking balls burn man...i feel like fuling dry yeast

anyways.
it scares me that anyone , espeacially a mother handing her son an 4oz edible letuce, at a grocery store

Shell be waiting for herself at home....lol

hash is good
grass is bad

There is nothing wrong with weed. You sound like you have schizophrenia. Maybe you should seek help.

Weed lowers testosterone and fucks with your prostate. It can also exacerbate mental illness. It can trigger scizophrenia that you never knew you had, and eating enough edible can give you such a bad trip that you might believe you are going to die.

You are talking like you are schizo, if you smoked weed it can bring it on earlier if you are predisposed

Good for rabbits
Bad for living

Imho yes it is bad. I think of people that do drugs in general in a negative light.
Feel free to do it though.

you actually sound retarded, you might want to go see a professional

Taking weed on a regular bases is bad for you. You should be most of the time sober.
Also smoking is definitely bad, no matter what. So if you want to enjoy weed, just take some edibles once in a while. That's it.

You know dabs are the plant right, like just straight up the fucking plant,if you ever watch dabs being made they take nugs and just fucking heat them the fuck up and do their process

years of smoking weed fucked with my head, that's for sure.

are you sure its any good?

my concerns
i do feel i need to go bold
my testi are burning
i feel very dysfunctional

my thoughts on creative story telling does sound schrizophrenic

then im self aware that drinking alcohols makes me black out.

when im drunk, i aint psychedlic

I've been smoking weed since I was 19, vaping weed since I was 25. Eating weed will fuck you up harder than smoking it. If you vape it's the safest way to consume THC

Yea weed is bad stop doing the marijuana and pick up drinking. It’s much safer and has major health benefits for your liver and pancreas.

are you retarded? i don't even smoke and i know what you're saying is bull shit. dabs is the crystals on the plant, just like hash only a different method. what you're describing with heat is hash not dabs dumb fucker

If you are schizo you need to stop smoking weed because it can make that condition worse

What I am saying is not bullshit, go fucking look up videos you fucking pleb

I forgot to mention

I used to smoke allot of weed when 15 age,

when i turned 18. i started to feel sociopath 4 more years later i was more of a sociapath.

realized i fk uped my life.

It did seemed that my weed high time did SLOWED me down...

idm if mamy people are i the wrong here

Just by reading your post I can tell that weed definitely fucked you up.

Assburgers ruined your life

you're an idiot

It sounds like you have a lot of mental health conditions and your English is shit so it makes me question how smart you are. Personally opinion is you should be seeking professional medical help rather than asking us what we think

No I'm not, I'm a CO resident that knows what he's talking about, you're the fucking idiot

people like you who are mentally deficient should not do drugs. you are clearly retarded enough on your own without something to blame it on

the absolute state of your grammar and sentence structure

smoking weed should only be legal if your IQ exceeds 130

>sociopath

I think you mean schizophrenic. You type like an incoherent retard.

Kill yourself

looking at the time it takes to come to a conclusion(?) in your post i would have to say yes.

online i suddenly become an expert on weed because of flag. So you can trust me, maybe

weed is a psychodelic. psychodelic makes you question what you have been told. more and more people nowdays take psyhodelics ,so kike asses are on fire, so you get more and more topics about bad marijuana, and none about bad tobacco and alcohol. ignore the shill threads

Blame weed cause your a lazy dumb pos.
Kys op.

I smoked from 16-24. Currently clean at 24 ironically living in Colorado.

Im pretty sure it made me retarded. Or at least I was high so much that my brain wasnt being used to learn new things. Also my short term memory is shit. But Im planning on being clean for a while so hopefully the memory thing fixes itself. Unfortunately Ive seen studies that claim the damage is permanent.

if you faggots make your dabs with a hair straightener and not with a solvent you should die. only an idiot would heat up their shit

This is not what I said they do.

Yes, it is, in fact, complete bullshit. One dabs “wax” which is a thc extract, not plant matter.

same here i have tried to smoke again since quitting years ago AND IT IS NOT FUN. would not recommend

Do you think they take the plant and knock the crystals off and make dabs? hahahahahha what a fucking moron

Dutchanon can you provide us with some statistics with criminal acts/harmfull accidents commited under influence of marijuana? Your country should have some of those right? As it's regulated and approved by your law.

Look into nootropics. I take them daily to make up for the aftermath of drugs and alcohol abuse in my earlier years.

There's a lot of butane involved dude, by the end of it depending on how pure it is, the product can be like 20 percent butane.

Butane or Co2 extract, it depends on what you're going for, I don't know what the percentages are supposed to be but 20% sounds high and gross

After a long fucking day of speaking to chink and indian autistic quants for a living, I like to go to the gym and then come home and rip my gpen before bed. it’s almost a year straight. no ills to report and been taking hits of it every single day.

not the annon you asked this. but the short answer there statistics because weed numbs you down to a place where you become very compliant

He's talking about rosin. You heat and use a hydraulic press to extract the oil onto wax paper without solvents.
Butane, alcohol and Co2 extracts are what you're referring to as dabs, but they're all still hash

there aren't*

It's all the plant. Saying the plant is worse than X is stupid, that's why I called that guy out

the percentages are supposed to be zero. Shitty companies make shitty dabs that people smoke thinking it's 100% the plant. The darker the wax is, the more butane, you ever see that shit that's almost brown? that's a 20%er

Yes my friends made the browns, it was pretty bad

It's bad if you allow it to become part of your identity.
If you want to smoke a bowl or do a dab in the privacy of your home at the end of the day, but otherwise keep your habits to yourself, then have it it. Becoming a 420BLAZEITSMOKEWEEDERRYDAY is degenerate and you deserve to be gassed for such degeneracy.

It all depends on the person.

I partake in cannabis, and don't have any issue losing productivity, or any of the side effects that are associated with it. In fact, if it weren't for herb, I wouldn't have expanded out of my social shell. So it helped me overcome my issues.

I agree that for some people it fucks them up, or turns them into useless shit. It's like that for anything.

I'm for free use and all but If something starts changing your life and how you do things then it's time for help or separation from the substance.

As long as you're being a productive member of society you're doing fine. If it's taking over your life, like you're spending your entire paycheck on pot you need to seek help.I live in CO so it isn't really fair for me to say what I spend on weed, which is like 41 dollars for a gram of dabs and 7 grams of flower. but if you're spending 50 bucks you're fine, if you're buying 0s every two weeks and you aren't selling, you might have a problem

Dabs are fucking nasty.

You guys were agreeing that hash is still from the plant though. I agree with both of you unless you're getting shitty oil that hasn't been purged of solvents thoroughly.
I haven't smoked any weed in a year, just clarifying before being called a degenerate or whatever

Personally I think weed is bad for those who have compulsive personalities and are genetically predisposed to psychotic disorders. There are too many studies to back this. Every drug in excess is bad. Anything in excess is bad.

Not really, if you're getting them from a lab like I do they taste pretty good, I have a dabudda vaporizer, I throw a small dab in with a bit of flower, yesterday I had a bowl that tasted like skittles

That’s if you’re a complete retard and don’t make it right. There’s also the alcohol method which isn’t bad because it evaporates. However, like the butane method, It can be dangerous.

>skittles
Whatever I smoked last time made me throwup horribly and it tasted like rubber.I’d rather smoke the plant to be honest.

You know it's not true. I know lots of weed smokers who are drinking drivers at the same time and commit all kinds of illegal activities while smoking on the regular basis. They don't cooperate with cops and are not compliant at all. None of weed smokers i know is acctually a full time normie. All of them are questioning what they are told. I was sure you would have some statistics with crime/motor accidents commited under influence of marijuana as we have with alcohol(and it's fucking huge database). But i guess marijuana smokers are not fucking retard tier as alcoholics...

>That’s if you’re a complete retard and don’t make it right
newsflash, that's most stoners.

They act like that because it's illegal. If it was decriminalized they'd stay home and play video games like me

> eating enough edible can give you such a bad trip that you might believe you are going to die.

The first time I smoked at age 13, I burned through about a full gram of chronic. Within half an hour I thought I was going to today. I was paranoid and thought there were raptors hunting me in my house. It took me an hour to make it up stairs where I laid in bed and decided to sleep it off. At the time I was resigned to the fact that I might die and never wake up. Then after I closed my eyes I had something of a trip where I thought I was flying through space at the speed of light and saw colors flying by with tracers.
>mfw

If you want to function in society, you need to be on the same frequency as everyone else. If you're stoned all the time you'll just annoy people and come off as slow and stupid.

>judges user based on grammar and sentence structure
>has shit grammar and sentence structure himself
>implies his IQ is over 130 despite making plebbit arguments.

you have to go back. you do know that the whole grammar thing was funny in like 07-08? anyways, shouldn't you be in school or something kiddo? thought the holidays were over

every escape from reality is degenerate

see, i find the opposite to be true. my baseline personality is quite harsh and judgmental, which is good for my job but bad for socializing. a toke helps to take the edge off and lets me have normie conversations without getting pissed off at the banality

This. OP you sound like someone who can't handle weed, you should stop before you fuck your brain up.

Yes it's slowing you down

Smoking or eating thc is bad no doubt.

Meditation, mindful breathing will help you my friend. It's never too late

What about dreaming? I love dreaming. It's my own world. After quitting weed I dream almost every night. I think this is a much healthier escape, and it's naturally occurring without dependence on anything. It's good for you.

Yes Reddit

Drugs are bad, m’kaaaaaaay

Because someone told you, and you have no argument, they must be bad.

Muh empirical argument. Fuck off soyboy. You’re shit, your argument is shit, this thread is complete shit.