Black Lagoon

Why a city full of criminals looks so comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SundayGX/status/850326783991750656
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-07/rei-hiroe-black-lagoon-manga-resumes-on-may-19/.114546
twitter.com/SundayGX/status/845548620845740033
youtube.com/watch?v=u1NB7Or2x20&index=5&list=PLC5ED7130C737BBB7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's the inhabitant who do the bad things, not the nice buildings built with dirty money.

Black Lagoon is comfy because it's a slice-of-life with guns.

This.

>*with guns and murder-waifus
Fixed that for you, but yeah, top comfy.

> Italy Architecture style

looking closely a lot of it is courting 'concrete cancer' (particularly the high rises) and is on the verge of dilapidation.

That´s just classic colonial brick style, you see that everywhere in the old colonies of Spain and Portugal.
But you´re right, how´d that stuff land in fucking Thailand?

>Why a city full of criminals looks so comfy?

Because interesting stuff happens and there isn't as much wageslavery. If you don't mind the increased danger levels it would be a nice place to live.

>comfy?
NOW IVE LOST IT...

>being this dense

>le stinky anticapitalist face

>it would be a nice place to live
Right, except for the lack of infrastructure, sewage and food hygiene.
Oh, and "increased danger levels" is a bit of an understatement, don´t you think?

>get sick because you made the mistake of eating something raw from a street vendor
>go to street eoc because no hospitals/real ones around
>have to wait in line behind 3 stabbing and 5 gunshot victims

doesn't help with cunts blowing things up

Don't forget your mafia insurance card.

>ywn see black lagoon season 3

I like the concept. A city for criminals has a right to exist.

and bitches running around with rifles

The manga is starting again this year so he'll finish the chapter and there has been talk about a third season just for that chapter, even though the chapter hasn't been super interesting.

>not interesting
It's the chapter where Revy gets cucked, fingers crossed.

I know the hacker girl chapter was kinda meh, Im honestly not sure if I would want a season 3 if it seems as forced as manga at this point

Just started reading. I'm gonna watch the anime when I'm done. That fucking glasses bitch best girl.

Dub or sub?

>just started watching
>dub or sub

Maybe you should ask Reddit you underage newfaggot.

>the chapter where revy gets cucked
eh sorta, since the chink shit grill kisses rock and revy gets a bit pissed but i meant as in its not interesting cus not alot happens in it
the dub is one of the extremely few thats acctually good but i still only watch the sub since i want to hear their "real" voices.

*just started reading

HaHaHa. What a story, Mark!

reminder that revy looks cute without her ponytail

Reminder that Revy is heavily damaged goods.

>m-muh pure maiden

Reminder that Revy could have been a nice young woman working as a dive instructor with her loyal husbando if not for her fucked up childhood.

Reminder Revy isnt for Lewds

Whatever, as long as you don't do stupid shit or piss anyone off you shouldn't have too hard a time. The whole point is that it would be a nice, exciting place removed from moralfags. Yeah, you might get shot, but oh well.

Incase you wanna know, its based on a real city called "Pattaya"

>chinglish is shit girl
you better be ready to square up because i'm going to knock your lights out fuckboy

>The manga is starting again this year
Stop. When did the author announced that he start again Black Lagoon ? (and where is the sauce ?)

Who cares, faggot?

>twitter.com/SundayGX/status/850326783991750656
>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-07/rei-hiroe-black-lagoon-manga-resumes-on-may-19/.114546
From the man himself is the sauce

>dubfags will never ever hear "hey rokku!"

Reminder that Lotton is pure and best girl. His body has never been penetrated, and he knows how to use protection.

Yes, muh pure maiden. I'd be disgusted by Revy if she was real.

sent the wrong tweet
>twitter.com/SundayGX/status/845548620845740033

Sure thing fag.

>
>>the chapter where revy gets cucked
>eh sorta, since the chink shit grill kisses rock and revy gets a bit pissed but i meant as in its not interesting cus not alot happens in it

Well it's all been set for Rock to respond, user, the next half would be the "action" and killing you're looking for

>shit talking my waifu
step up nigga

I'm not hype until we are sure this will not be a "one chapter then hiatus again" but well... It's better than nothing.

Thanks for the answer

Damaged Goods are Damaged Goods

Holding a cig like that is awfully stupid

>overly aggressive tattooed chink who got assraped by cops for hoboing around

Ew.

Yeah, like that would ever happen, she's bad to the bone

To answer all your questions just look at the city's it's based on. Pattaya the prostitution and drug capital mixed with Phuket the ripoff capital. Phuket has the nice looking chunk of rock in the bay, both have giant buddhas.

then head to thailand and try it out

>overly aggressive tattooed chink girl hobo
She'd be the most interesting girl I'd ever meet.

Yeah, after I save up a few dollarydoos I've been planning to get out of here and find somewhere interesting to probably die.

Revy is a cowgirl at heart.

Ah, the delusions of youth. I miss those days.

Yeah, I know, there isn't actually anywhere interesting.

You are only several times more likely to get murdered compared to the United States unless you get involved with the Russian mob.
Road fatalities on the other hand might be the end of you.

In that case you should get a hooker, I'm sure you'd find her interesting as fuck.

I know right, Naples is the same.

It's certainly something that is a lot nicer looking from a distance than it would be up close though, the streets would undoubtedtly reek, be covered in litter, potholes and dilapidation everywhere. Thoroughly unpleasant.
Well, unless you're into that whole urban decay thing, no judgement.

Sounds like any major European city.

It gets real dirty at night
thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=u1NB7Or2x20&index=5&list=PLC5ED7130C737BBB7

Maybe in Slavshitstan.

go pay east london a visit

>*Damaged Goods are damagingly good
ftfy

Ahahahahaha, no you stupid faggot, I bet she cries like the little bitch she is in her sleep while masturbating to Locku-kun.

Your waifu is just an adult chuuni with guns and anger issues, deal with it

>London is representative of European cities as a whole
HAHA NO
Everybody in the world knows that London/England are a special kind of awful.

paris banlieues, berlin neukoelln/marzan, romes latium, all major cities got some really ugly areas

>New York
>nice

It's a crimetown, not an African shantytown.

Paying actual money you could get proper food, and assuming you keep your head down and don't meddle or tattle if you ever see anything, you'd be reasonably safe I think.

If you're uncertain, carry a vest and a gun.
If you pay off the cops they'll look the other way if something happens.

Bit short to make a season out of.

M-maybe they'll have to make filler and do some background story episodes for a bunch of the characters! They have Hiroe's notes, it can be done!

Where is it ever said that Roanapur doesn't have a sewage system?

It'd make Sawyer's job awfully hard if things can't be flushed.

Sub.

This person thinks the dub is good, don't listen to them.

Pretty sure some parts of New York, Napoli and Marseille, Hong Kong, [whatever Japanese city the Yakuza is most active in] et cetera look pretty comfy too.

She's in her 40s, isn't she? How does she still have a body like that? This should be illegal.

It gets pretty rough up here in Scandinavia.

>They have Hiroe's notes, it can be done!
At this point i wouldn't be suprised if half of the original team is dead, retired or switched jobs

As long as the voice actors are available it's fine, I don't mind if the animation comes out different.

>It'd make Sawyer's job awfully hard if things can't be flushed.
Acid.
That can just be poured down a street gutter later in heavy rain

That'll cost money, take a while, and the neighbors will no doubt complain, not subtle enough.

If Roanapur didn't have a sewer system, it would be VERY visible and I'm pretty sure Rock would make a point to complain about it.

that looks like shit bud

>no ponytail

>tumblr

complain about pouring out milky red liquid? no one would know

Do you think that shit wouldn't smell?

Back to SJW retard land.

not in the pouring rain it wouldnt

is thailand it already smell awful

I want to cum in Sawyer's mouth.

How exactly should a manga like this end? It was edgy and I really can't see an ending that doesn't involve a good deal of the cast dead or going to prison for life. Rock is no Tatsumi.

with rock and revy leaving roanapur to raise their children

dutch becoming a priest

Money making.

the only way for it to end on a good end is for them to leave that shithole

Yeah, New York and Washington also look nice from photos.

no they dont

the only end for rock is to die, really. He has found the life he wants, he has rejected his old life even though he can return. Whether he dies an old conniving man or from russians after a bad deal only god knows.

Revy? She could go any way. I'd like to see some millionaire fall deeply in love after she saves him, take her back to some random first world country as his wife, and then she lives happily ever after as a rock-free princess who is a global medalist in shooting competitions and knows how to show the housewives a good time.

Dutch could do anything too, he'd probably just run a legitimate business if not an illegal one. Benny would probably keep doing what he does for the American government with a pardon or something. His skills are valuable and in demand, really the only thing keeping him there is his past legal issues.