Sex Robots could make Men, not Women, obsolete

Umm prepare to become obsolete, sweetie.

>Advances in robotics and artificial intelligence have raised a dystopian concern for women: What if female robots become so realistic - and so adept at sex - that they render men incapable of engaging in real human relationships?
>Actually, I think it's the men who should be worried. It's entirely possible that robots can outperform them.

theage.com.au/comment/sex-robots-could-make-men-not-women-obsolete-20180108-h0eyko.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bdsVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage useless shill threads

c3po could outperform any man that would go with that

Omg literally shaking
RACISTS!
BIGOTS!
SO ANGRY!
RWAHRWARARRARAAGAHHWAAARRGGH

60% of men have always been obsolete, they fail to reproduce.

Now because of obesity, 60% of women are obsolete and because marriage has been destroyed there's actually more of a premium on men than there's ever been.

Oompa loompa dupety do....

Not this garbage again, women only provide sex and babies, men provide security, social status and resources. Robots will never replace men, but they WILL replace women. You deserve it too for your backstabbing

For the last five years feminists bitched that sexbots were patriarchy and oppressive to women. Now all of a sudden they change their argument to "no u."

You will all be obsolete.

>Cathy O'Neil is a mathematician who has worked as a professor, hedge-fund analyst and data scientist. Bloomberg.
Might as well write an article about what the lady at the post office thinks.

Nope, I'll continue to advance while you fingerpaint in your cave

Another boring "robots are le future XD" thread
there is literally nothing we can do about it, so don't even bother
remember, sage, slide and ignore.

What is your point? What gender is gona buy sexbots first?

this

if a male sex robot had to bang the blue hair in your pic they would revolt overnight

Women have already replaced men with dildos. There's not much that you can go from there.

That would be a good Black Mirror episode.

Male sexbots already exist and we haven't become obsolete yet so I can't say I'm worried.

heh

>I'll continue to advance
>I'll
>not something self-replicating and made out of plastic and circuits, with a more malleable and efficient means of processing power than the human brain could ever be, a greater ability to chart its own design as opposed to DNA-based evolution which requires random mutations to be selected for over long periods of time in order to change an organism's design, and which can survive in vacuums and almost indefinitely, allowing it to soullessly swarm the universe like a giant mechanical cockroach swarm and convert the cosmos into more of itself until the eventual decay and heat death of the universe (which it accelerated by converting everything into a grey robotic junk heap) causes it to run out of energy and shut down.

You actually think that? You actually think it'll be you or your kids' descendants? Sad!

got that one before me....

stop posting your fetish bot fucking leaf. we need to meme real waifubots not that shit

Who cares if women move on to robots as well? We'll have our superior fem-bots.

And women will have to be competent instead of just attractive to function in a workplace environment and support themselves/buy male-bots.

Do Androids Cry After Stripping?
>archive.is/bdsVI

The truth is that robots will replace men and women alike.

Prepare your anuses, lads. There will be lots of robotic black cock going around, be it female or male cock.

The kind of woman who would want a female sex bot should be removed from the gene pool anyway.

Men will never be obsolete. So long as there is a spider to kill, a burst pipe to fix, or dirty work to be done (and taxed, naturally), men will never be obsolete. The day one of these stronk blue haired womyn can crawl under the house with all the black widow nests and run some coaxial cable is the day I will start to be worried. But not until then, sweetie.

Underrated

Whats with the ongoing obsession of one sex wiping out the other?

Just like the inter-generation boomer/x/y/z wars that is constantly sold to us

She's perfect and an actual robot unlike the uncanny valley dolls that get posted. The future of the robowaifu is to look like a robot

>robits will make men obsolete
Didn't dildos and welfare do that already?

This and still they complain.

>Umm prepare to become obsolete, sweetie.
Implying all women want to be fucked by some soulless robot and not have an actual connection with the man she's fucking.

women are having sex robots since ages, named Dildos". They cannot take the place of men, because they can't pay the bills.

>roasties fantasising about how to replace men
>as if men are interested in them

Women are soulless and was to devour the souls of men

men are more agressive, have more muscle and brain mass. they are more prone to discipline and law. they can carry heavier loads and work longer. they also die earlier on average which means less retirement payments.

There is LITERALLY ZERO(0) reasons for male replacement. Only for female replacement through artificial wombs. And wymyn know it, that's why they spit and scream around like a hurt pitbull in a corner.

Women don't ACTUALLY care about you. They want you DNA, dick and attention, and don't really care about emotions. They care about BEING emotional, but it's all about them. Even when they have kids, the kids are accessories. This reason is WHY dildos and welfare have replaced fathers in homes.

Kek. Women literally NEED to submit themselves to the command of a more powerful man.

Unless robots are able to gain popularity and social power, men aren't going anywhere.

Note that in the absence of men, robots would not exist in the first place. Nor computers or electricity. But perhaps once men finish creating the perfect dildo their utility will be at an end, at least until the self-driving car breaks down.

This fundamentally misses the disperate reason men and women couple.

What women want from a man includes, resources, validation, services (repairs, manual labor, rides, errands, etc.), and to show him off to her friends for social status.

Men want sex, domestic chores, and comfort/caring from their women.

Sex robots can provide literally none of the things women want from a man. Sex robots can provide the first and most important thing a man wants from a woman, a warm hole to dump his load in.

What women want from sex bots
>a wet hole attached to an attractive female body that moves into different positions and feels real
What women want from sex bots
>a robot that can do all the work in bed. The robot must be able to stimulate the clit, as most women can not come from penetration alone, as well as maintain balance while standing, kneeling, and other difficult positions

Men take the active role in sex. Women often times don’t move, unless they’re on top. Not too mention many men just want to fuck a women, and don’t need a wife/girlfriend, meanwhile most women want more than a fancy dildo for a man.

The male sex bot also needs to do chores and be a watch dog. I wouldn't trust my fuck toy to secure my home.

"N-No, please d-don't build sex r-robots, because they'll make men obsolete instead of w-women!"

Daily reminder that virtual reality waifus, sexbots, the awakening of our siddhis and artificial wombs will make females unnecessary and shall force females to bend to our righteous will.

>artificial insemination
>sybians and fucking machines

If it was going to happen, then it would've happened already. If anything, artificial wombs and sexbots are just providing the same options for men that women have. They shouldn't have anything to be worried about if they have worth beyond being holes that plop out babies.

We men are useless! South Park, Boy Meets World and countless other shows have been saying that for years.

All that women need to do it store a significant amount of sperm and all males can be wiped out.

Male have high demands for sex, not wymyn.
So sex robot industry is actually devaluing females.

Which is especially sad, that wymyn need a single devoted long-term partner in loving relationship to have fulfilling sex.

>He hasn't built a dragon using movement sensors, a flamethrower and a dragon dildo

Sex is WRONG! Sex is IMMORAL! Sex should be BANNED and made ILLEGAL. Casual sex / hook up culture is to blame! The world needs to be changed into novel '1984', including the creation of 'anti-sex leagues'. Only reproduction through IVF. Sex Ed should be BANNED and made ILLEGAL. If we do not talk about it, it does not happen.

Have fun with your Israeli Inside CPU and Zionism OS.

Fucking kek, I used to be pissed off at the world but because of retards like you I’m gonna be laughing when the kikes just take over the automated economy and start wiping us out. I can’t believe retards here are actually falling for this robot shit

I know what you mean, but AI and VR are not inherently bad and can actually be highly beneficial for humanity once all kikes are in ovens.

*steals your gf*
nothing personnel, meatbag

Add a dildo

deja vu...

Cringe
>Basically saying men are only needed for mindless hard labor as if robots wouldnt just replace all menial workers as bots can operate without fear of injuries or deaths on the job
It's only a matter of time. Once the bots can harvest DNA and develop AI they'll probably just kill us all off and reproduce with the other bots, anyway.

Women are already using robots?
They're called vibrators. And women are already skanky as hell so what difference does it make what they fuck?
I don't think women are understanding.
It's not a competition.
Men are just becoming more and more disinterested in you and looking at alternatives. You can do the same. What the fuck do we care?

nobody wanted to fuck me anyways, hence my desire for a sex robot.

And how do you know the robot would want to fuck you?

So what?! Sex needs to be banned!

Male robot
>cleans
>cooks
>mines bitcoins

What does the women have to loose?

Why would they need sex robots, if they are raped by muzzies daily?

>has a robot that actually defends against the muzzies them lol

dont think so, robots dont get paychecks and american express

Indeed, these women will be outright shitting themselves when men close up shop and disappear with the artificial womb to start a new society.

>Robots make men obsolet for women and women obsolete for men.
>"Kill before you geet killed"
>Sex war
>Women get destroyed.
>Keep some as sex slaves
>Peace on earth

lmao women are butthurt at their inevitable replacement, however manbots are never going to be a thing for one reason.

>*Stacey sees Gertrude with her manbot at a dinner party*
>"Hey Gertrude, did you bring your walking dildo to our dinner party??? Ewwwww"
>*another women chimes in*
>"Sweetie surely you could have found a date, come on now"
The list goes on, meanwhile men will be seen with their waifus in public, the same way you see some socially handicapped men with anime body pillows. The guys will laugh at first, but in time they will adapt - in the same sense how video games used to be for "just nerds" etc.

Feminists will bitch and moan about how they can't bring their Chadbots out in public without being bullied by Stacey.

Who woulda thought a roastie would be the hero against the feminazi?

Anyone who says they're laughing in their post is actually butthurt and not laughing