Americans are white

We are the whitest group on earth, descended from ancient kings, archangels, biblical nephilim, and nobility.

I'm 12% roman, 50% Native American, 5% Irish, 7% British, 20% French, 43% black, 5'2" master race and 500 lbs. with a 1500 IQ. I scored a 40 on the SAT, the top .01% of Americans. I now work as a scientific fry cook at McDonald's making 300k/year.

My lineage traces back to multiple Nazi SS officers, the creator of Walmart, bill gates (who invented the internet?), Donald trump, Cherokee chieftains, Christopher Colombus, queen Elizabeth II, William wallace, and multiple royal Mexican families.

I'm proud to be 100% white and of my aryan British, german, Nigerian, and Mexican forefathers who invented society.

Are you that insecure?

How exactly do you get insecurity from this post

You typed all that just because of amerimut meme. You are an idiot.

Least I'm not Irish.

Tits or gtfo

You are a mutt.

You're literally a chink.

>12% roman
stopped reading right there

>Amerimutt meme is a reactionary meme created by all those hurt shitskin we destroyed

>shitskin Indians feel good posting the amerimutt meme
>shitskin pakis and Arabs feeling good posting amerimutt meme (meanwhile they are in white countries leeching)
AMERIMUTT IS CREATED AS A REACTION TO ALL THOSE HURT SHITSKIN

>I stand with by my burger brothers, together we will kill you subhuamn shitskin

WE WUZ WHITE AND SHIET

It also doesn't make much sense when every other country positing it is on the same demographic path. Though I guess that's why it's usually meme flags.

Plus in America you could choose to live in a state bigger than many countries and be farther removed from the worse places. Like for example, it's less distance to drive from London to Istanbul than it is from Bozeman Montana to New York City.

I like this meme.

I hate when people claim membership to ancient heritage because of their genetic lineage when them and their direct families are utter garbage and unproductive sleezebags.

Part of the reason the Ethnostate is a retarded idea.

We Finns have the purest white genes in Europe. You don't even know what race you are. You americans don't even have race. You all are mongrels unlike europeans of whom most belong to certain race.

>5% Irish
SHHHEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!

You belong to a lazy and soft family. You are worthless - the only thing that affects you and your family's future is your action.

Fulfill your destiny and uphold your divine potential, user. Repent!

I actually am descended from ancient kings and nobility, and America is barely 50% white.

You do realize that everyone alive is descended from the first people right? We don’t just spring up from holes in the ground like those dwarfs do.

yikes.. The amerimutt meme really hit you hard huh?

You are a mutt. You will always be a mutt, mutt. Now go away, Paco.

sage.

this desu
and finns having "pure white genes" finnish genes arent white in the way white genes are usually defined

Lol. How much you paid for that"DNA" assessment?

50% of price you paid is a price for never having studied biology...the second 50% is the price of never having studied the history of Europe.

> Blabbing about Americans
> Post pic of English girl.

'tard.

but you're still a fat capitalistic american pig

Wow OP you're mentally retarded than my own gipsies.

/mutt/ general?

An ethnostate is nothing but a nation state with an explicit recognition of the nation. Originally nations took it for granted and saw no reason to focus on the obvious.

Nations are scalable to ethnicity being a collection of tribes with a shared lineage, culture, and language. This is one reason why white nationalism so-called isn't actually nationalism btw. And civic nationalism isn't nationalism, it's patriotism.

nice pasta, let's see if it takes off

Really? It was obvious that OP was actually being self-deprecating. Being humorless doesn't make you look intelligent. When will fools stop thinking that it does? Understanding things makes you look smarter, not failing to understand things.

Does Cara Delevingne have any nudes ?

>Giving the vee
That's not your thing, that's our thing. I used it on my semester in your country as cover to openly flip off normies while out drinking.

>google Cara Delevingne for half a second
>born in Hammersmith, London

Kek

Not being a degenerate I have never heard of her.
I therefore could only logically assume that was a pic of the OP.

Slide thread OPs are getting weak. At least make us chuckle while we're sage-ing you.

Figured you could tell a mutt from appearance. You spent time in America. Between you and that autistic Irish fuck this meme is losing its luster.

Yeah, and they’re a big letdown.

I have to imagine leftypol must love how the mutt meme has taken off. Everyone loves to insult Americans and they've introduced one that dumbasses will use over and over again.

Imo the 56% meme has been damaging subversion from the start m8.

Having said that, there needed to be something to push back against euros being strawmanned as achmeds. Like the shart in mart posting cleared up the poo in loo posting. Americans take these things to the point they stop being funny and start harming discussion.

>Aay,...maed,...frhed...

Whiter than you muhammad