Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynYZu9I2qzk
youtube.com/watch?v=r8KglkOgH-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Country of 5 million

This is by far the dumbest post ever written on/pol

Amerimutt pigshits BTFO.

What the fuck have you been smoking? Can I have some?

Britain reporting in. Where do we strike first?

Lol.
The hubris of these weak yuropoor nations is astounding.

t. future Norwegian POW

>4 out of the first 6 replies are newfags who've never seen this pasta before
Lurk more retards.

for how long have you been posting this exact thread every day?

I've seen it plenty mongoloid. It happens once every few days.

TFW Americans tow bigger boats behind their pick ups than your cuck Skjold and Alfa class 'ships'

t. Next in line to feel Norway's wrath

Nice thread my friend

Good job going full-retard instead of bothering to count how many newfag replies there were. I counted your post in those 2 posts which weren't by newfags.

NorLAD. Count us in,

Sorry lad.

No problem

>5.233 million population

when will Eurolets learn?

Norway strong

That's funny OP because that reminds me of what we're gonna do the B*its

TOP KEK British PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Swedes are ITCHING for a war with the UK. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of British soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY British pig shit they see. When Sweden's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

British pigshits = destroyed

u are 1 ****ing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

Oh shit! You're fucked now, burgers!

All you can do is archive our media faggot

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

>There wouldn't be a square meter of British soil that has running water, electricity...

You mean England, mate. Scotland and Wales are already like that.

>US bribes portugal
>portugal ceases to buy codfish (finally! fucking boomer scum and their shit food!)
>norway bankrupts

Its this easy.

>shoot 5 Norwegian ships
>they surrender
Ha

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

>mfw people dont recognize this pasta
I hate nu-pol

An odd bunch of suicidal fishermen in Narvik is your best warriors, then and now. Don't worry though, I'm Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim incarnate and will lead the White Army into the eternal light of our victory.

>shit food
comunas são enforcados na praça cabrao

No u

And then Binland would turn your country to glass using Kekkos-class tactical nuclear devices.

>Shitting on bacalhau
KYS moor!

>Most of the BOATS operated by the coast guard
You're not even a blue water Navy user.

Invading America is impossible. Nukes are the only way you could subdue the US.

Even if you could somehow completely wipe out the USAF and USN:

>~80 million armed citizens that will resist you
>These citizens will work in concert with existing professional military units.
>You could never "conquer" the MidWest. Guerilla units will operate in this open territory like Mongols - retreating whenever the fighting is too intense.

>inb4 turn nigger against us
Yeah, Rhodesians killed commie-armed tribals 1000:1 kill ratio.
Warfare has always been largely governed by intelligence, which is why throughout most of history it was restricted to the upper class.

Pic semi-related

Norway is my favorite Russian province.

I fucking wish. Scandinavia being the heart of the free world would be amazing. Never going to happen, though.

Contempt is more about letting yourself be taken advantage of rather than actual strength.

The Europoors are somewhat justified. Imagine some 6'5" ripped dude kept paying the bills of a 5'4" Soyboy, with the ripped dude promising to defend the Soyboy even though the Soyboy just spends his time fapping.

No matter how strong the 6'5" dude is, you'll still think he's pathetic.

How can the Mutts compete against the true vikings?

They wont know what hit them.

Watch out for that (((Iceberg)))!

Is that the Svalbard?

That's not even a ship user. It's a boat.

Looks cool as fuck though desu.

pst kid, wanna open up the north-eastern passageway?

Boy OP, tell me what you really think.

1v1 mid lane

Who would win, a US destroyer or a Japanese tug boat?

That doesn't even include the USS G.R.F. which was commissioned in July. (though wont go out on it's first deployment until 2020)

The new G.R.F class super carriers will project a massive military presence. Hell, one carrier battle group would likely destroy pretty much any other single navy in the world.

Yeah and the whole world would be scorched from the nukes

Yes.

Soon.

And its done quite often too. I never understand the point of it.

Nice digits

Yeah that is funny because we have a pussy defense minister who worries about the lack of homosexuals in the army. The military budget is laughable. The military infrastructure has crumbled into oblivion. We would not stand a chance against Somali pirates at this point.

Pic related is our defense minister.
RIP Norway.

Oh and we also have another 4 Arleigh Burke-class destroyers currently undergoing outfitting and testing for commissioning in 2018/19. And two other Arleigh Burke-class destroyers that were commissioned after 2015 (when that image was made).

So we go from 62 guided missile destroyers to 64, and 68 by 2019.
Safe to say the US has supremacy of the seas.

It's a meme, you dip.

Oh.. right, not easy to tell a meme apart from reality these days.

Must be a Nordic thing. Ever since our military was placed in the Nordic Battlegroup they've been pushing for queers, trannies and diversity in general.

No shit? When I was in the army, the official maximum time Norway could withstand a land-based invasion (based on Russia, most likely) was 24 hours. I suspect it's something around 8 now. The mandatory conscription for women only makes the raping process easier.

Why shouldn't I be surprised. From the battlegroups wiki

>The Nordic Battlegroup's coat of arms was originally designed to incorporate heraldic elements and colours from all member nations, including "a lion that did not look Finnish, Norwegian, Estonian or Swedish."[6]

>In 2007 the commander ruled that the lion's penis had to be removed. Since civilian women are often sexually abused in the war zones of the world, they did not consider the depiction of a penis appropriate on a uniform worn into battle. However, this decision has been questioned by some Swedish heraldists, including heraldic artist Vladimir Sagerlund, who has asserted that coats of arms containing lions without a penis were historically given to those who had betrayed the Swedish Crown.

bump

Norway starts flapping it's gums.

USA: Want sum nuke?

Norway: "Gets BTFO".

Wouldn't be worth wasting the nuke. Everything you destroy with it would be worth less than the cost of producing that nuke.

There are more cost effective ways of winning. Such as quietly waiting as their female defence minister destroys the military for you.

WITNESSED

lol everyone knows Americans can't fight. If Albania didn't intervene in 1999 we would have fucking razed the Amerimutts to the ground, starting with California.
Pathetic country.

>thread deleted
>user banned for this post
>v& by MUTT. BE. I.
>executed by Donald Mutt

Nice quads m8

Be afraid

fucking newfags

when are we attacking?

Honestly I've always secretly wanted Serbia to be like Norway. And I ain't ashamed to admit I touch myself over the military might flexed by Norway. I just hope we never get on the bad side of you, and I dream of the day you unleash hell upon Amerimutts.

Remember the opening scene to "The Thing"? Norwegians couldn't shoot a dog from a helicopter after missing 50+ times, land on a US base, blow up their own copter with a grenade, and then Norwegian with assault rifle gets shot in the head by a mutt with a revolver. Norgefags BTFO. A rematch wouldn't go any better for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=ynYZu9I2qzk

youtube.com/watch?v=r8KglkOgH-g

We would BTFO RUSSIA... do you really think your country, as white as it is, would last that long?

Why should we fight brother, we should be shoring up the white ethnostate and fighting to cull the shitskins!

kek, post frogs
kek you got so many replies, i give you upboat now

>America
>White
pick one Jamal

Thanks friend
Our navy is targeting amerimutt aircraftcarriers as we speak

We're coming for you, oilnigger.

pushing the (((america isn't white))) meme.

you're showing your colors shill

this is pretty much the average post I see on my facebook feed
no context at all, just shit like this

You shouldn't joke about us like that. I work as a counselor at a school where there's a lot of Sup Forums-esque right wing boys who are coming up. The previous generation a year or two ago wasn't too bad, but this generation coming up now is much more right wing. My question is, how the fuck do I deal with this shit? How am I supposed to honestly give council to a kid with a pepe shirt on? How do I talk to these kids who literally come to me and rant about affirmative action? 2 years ago these types barely even existed and they are everywhere, not only men but women too. They literally cannot control their right wing beliefs, they talk about it constantly, everywhere. They can't have a discussion about fucking math without bringing up how women hate math and science and that is why they are unsuccessful. They can't talk about english classes without talking about colleges are wiping away white authors because of cultural marxism. A kid came to me and ranted that his history classes 'blamed white people too much' for tragedies in the past and that it made him feel uncomfortable. I know my job is that people can come to me with whatever possible problems they want, no matter how controversial. But this is getting fucking out of hand. How do I do this?

Who do you work for?
I've seen this post several times before.
Anyone with a hint of insight knows that Norway has been licking American elite boots for decades.

*blocks ur path*

Mandatory

Stop

get on with it cuck

This

New zealand also pledges to commit all of our brown and yellow people to the first wave ashore in the fight against the 56%ers.

by encouraging them more
they are right

quads confirm NORWAY SUPERIOR TO AMERIFAT!

Best post of the fucking thread. 10/10

Somebody is itching for a viking raid.

I hereby denounce you on behalf of all sane Norwegians....

Someone call Sven and let him know his brown people are on the internet again.

>those digits.....
We surrender.

Try and mess with us and we will fucking DESTROY you, VAPORIZE your country and then SWARM the nuclear fallout with fucking NIGGERS

Meanwhile at an undisclosed location,the US is preparing to retaliate against you OP