youtube.com/watch?v=N95TqnEYJTk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thebritishertwi
youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs&t=455s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you sure?

He even responded to himself in the comment section hahaha
Kraut and Tea
Want a video reply or live stream discussion?
Neo Hungarian Barbarian
Kraut and Tea Hey there destroyer of culture.
TheBritisher
If it is not the man himself!
Oder sollte ich sagen, der Mann selbst?
A video reply would always be very welcome, Mr Kraut.
I am not sure whether I am up to a live stream yet. I say this, as I need to do that much editing on anything I record, that the mind boggles at what I would sound like in an unedited live stream. What can I say, I hope confidence increases as I get more used to this recording palaver.
Kraut and Tea
Do you have a twitter or skype by any chance?
TheBritisher
I do have a twitter. Not that I seem to know how to use it.
twitter.com/thebritishertwi
I did try tweeting you, when I put up the video addressed to you. Common courtesy.
Whether that ever reached you I do not know. My basic competence in the tweetosphere is literally nil.
Man macht was man kann. Kommt aber nicht immer damit klar.
Neo Hungarian Barbarian
+Kraut and Tea Me or The Britisher?

#Sargonknew

Hmmm

bamp

I still find it crazy how badly shit imploded on itself for Kraut. He legitimately lost everything all because he attacked some Anglo chick who said factual shit about niggers and their cognitive abilities on an online video platform. He did everything in his power to shit on race realists, except actually sit down and argue with them about it. If that isn't a testament to how weak and emotional-driven the arguments held by anti-race realists are, I don't know what is. I think he'll be back though, i'm pretty sure. His original account is still up, this faggot probably just put his videos on private until all the hatred and attention towards him subsides.

I agree. It just numbs mind how fucking far the whole thing went. I still can't understand how or why Kraut managed to get to so many people from the Skeptic TM community to join his online jihad on discord. I guess they where all friends and such, but as someone who follows Soygoy regularly and channels associated with that side of the spectrum, I always found Kraut to be "Literally Who?"-tier youtuber. In my opinion he has made 1 video worth watching, the one where he debunks Sean&Jen's claim that migrants in Germany aren't committing arsons and that the damage done is just minor.

Can someone explain why Kraut was a figure of any note prior to this entire shit show?

I guess their enthusiasm to embark on this autistic crusade sort of reflects a bulk of the Skeptic community's disdain for those who are more right-wing on the political spectrum than they are. I don't think it's crazy to suggest that the majority of those in the Skeptic community are just leftists who aren't completely batshit insane in terms of white guilt, immigration, and identity politics, but they're still pretty left-leaning and cucked when it comes to things like race, for instance. It's chock-full of civic nationalists and egalitarians who are more than likely hostile and dismissive to people on the far-right, hence why Kraut was able to galvanize them so easily.

The Skeptics and the alt-right were bound to clash eventually. Their beliefs weren't really compatible and contradict each other.

May I get the quick rundown on this guy?

After all the threads about him it finally got me curious

Mister Metokur rundown

youtube.com/watch?v=dl3jeuZ7Ujs&t=455s

Afterward in his [Sargon's] old age all the lands revolted against him, and they besieged him in Akkad; and Sargon went onward to battle and defeated them; he accomplished their overthrow, and their widespreading host he destroyed. Afterward he attacked the land of Subartu in his might, and they submitted to his arms, and Sargon settled that revolt, and defeated them; he accomplished their overthrow, and their widespreading host he destroyed, and he brought their possessions into Akkad. The soil from the trenches of Babylon he removed, and the boundaries of Akkad he made like those of Babylon. But because of the evil which he had committed, the great lord Marduk was angry, and he destroyed his people by famine. From the rising of the sun unto the setting of the sun they opposed him and gave him no rest.

And

Gave

Him

No

Rest.

neither kraut nor that britisher guy are brits, that "accent" is so forced, fellow bongs will confirm

has it still been proven that he bought all those sexy toys (for his gf?)? jim still hasnt confirmed that it's legit kraut himself.

I think Britisher is a Brit, just trying to sound way posher than he is. Based on how he pronounces certain words it sounds like he's welsh and trying to fake a PR accent