Risk everybody you love and care about dying instead of partnering up with this guy

>risk everybody you love and care about dying instead of partnering up with this guy

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6W1ajuerl6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best theme.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6W1ajuerl6o

None of it is in the manga, bones doesn't know how to write

He's REALLY annoying.

It's the choice of teaming up with the OP as fuck weapon that you want to murder or throw away at the first chance, or someone weaker that you're compatible with.

There was one guy in the anime that could stand Excalibur, but I never watched it, so I don't know what happened to him.

I'm pretty sure he took Excalibur as his weapon in one ep and I don't think he made any other appearances afterward.

IIRC he got rid of him at the end of the episode because he couldn't stand it anymore

What do you mean?

It was because Excalibur kept sneezing

Goddamn I miss Soul Eater, fuck you if you thought it was shit, I fucking loved it.

It was very good but that made the fact that Soul Eater Not was very bad especially soul crushing.

Just finished the anime for the genre it was very good. The ending felt lackluster though, not sure if it's the same in the manga.

The anime goes completely anime original after Medusa is defeated.
The manga's ending isn't much better though, implied threesome aside.

The ending was pretty garbage in the manga as well, maybe somewhat decent. Basically just a generic happy ending, we didn't get a long time-skip showing them as adults or anything though. And we don't really know what they did with the rest of their lives, like did Maka ever marry and have kids? What did Soul do? You think Soul and Maka hooked up and had kids? Wonder why the author didn't bother to just do like a time-skip showing them as adults.

Guess he wanted it to be left up to our own interpretations about what they did when they got older.

Couldn't Death have used him by just slapping his shit if he started to get annoying? Or is Excalibur stronger than Death?

Did him found her or at least California?

hes REALLY annoying

also if you dont do as he says he wont let you use him

me2, Ill dump some here

why was this series so short? what the fuck was the whole slice of life version? literally why.

Excalibur a best.

the worst part about this is the underlying understanding that everyone has met someone really annoying, but there is always the possibility of meeting someone so annoying you bleed tears. really makes me think

Excalibur was pretty overpowered, it could cut a hole in time and space.

Seriously is Soul Eater Not the same guy?
What the fuck happened?

editors or the writer lost his motivation for the series, probably typical stuff

You need to obey his 1000 rules which leads you devoting around 90% of your day on this annoying thing. After a point you wouldn't even care if the world was burned, hell you'd probably do it yourself just to shut him up.

Wait what implied thressome?

Between a girl, her scythe, and a cat.

Was Maka rubbing her pussy on Soul when they were flying?

Now I get, he really had the Madness of Rage.

But they didn't have Blair with them???

They were in the chapter of Pride in the Book of Eibon for that one.

It's ironic because he offers to be a sword for the heroes to help them get out without having to fulfill his ridiculous requirements. And then they just cut a hole in space time and throw him threw it.

He did nothing wrong.

holy fuck soul eater was such a good manga desu im surprised its not more often mentioned. easily national treasure level

>Hating Excalibur.

A new low.

>So we got an antisocial bookworm who acts super standoffish but still manages to but cute, who should the voice actor be?
>Laura Bailey
>Sounds good to me
Who thought this was a good idea?

Should have used James Earl Jones.

I can tolerate a lot but constant uncovered sneezing is not one of them.

I loved everything about it except for Maka and those gay piano scenes.

Why do people think hes annoying?

Author doesnt do a good job portraying it

>antisocial
>Maka
Not really actually. She's a pretty friendly person, though it may be more the case in the manga, with the various little interactions that didn't get adapted and illustrations showing her chilling with the other students.

This, there's a reason that girl from Not idolizes her. It really is a shame how good this started out but, if the author lost interest, they lost interest, that's just how it goes at times.

It's sad that Ohkubo hasn't written anything decent since the Baba Yaga castle arc. His current manga feels so by the numbers

Boy or girl?

>not being able to handle someone annoying in exchange for ultimate power

I'll never forget Black Star shooting a beam. What a guy.

Can't really remember if it was "just" heavily implied or outright confirmed, but Excalibur is equal to Shinigami-sama in the Soul Eater mythology

Girl. Not even the author could convince me otherwise at this point.

Soul Eater brotherhood treatment when?

Her japanese va is worse.

Girl, I guess, but I think the series ended before Ohkubo decided/started to care.

This should be against the law in Japan. They should cut off a finger or something.