I was at school today and ‘mirin a girl who looks like pic related from afar and it got me thinking about how I wish...

I was at school today and ‘mirin a girl who looks like pic related from afar and it got me thinking about how I wish Germany hadn’t lost the war, or at least hadn’t lost in the fashion that they did. Humiliated by soldiers with more advanced weaponry than they could ever hope to compare to, at least not while they were getting pushed out of their lands, they had to fight back, if not just for revenge against the invaders who “liberated” their wives, bombed their children, and humiliated their comrades, then also because they didn’t want their entire race, the Aryan race, to be mocked for surrendering until the Aryan race is no more.

>I was at school today.

This board is 18+

Forgot go mention, fictional story thread

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned. > Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>Humiliated by soldiers with more advanced weaponry than they could ever hope to compare to
What war are you talking about, user?
I'm wondering if they offer History in your school?

You eventually got nukes, had more manpower, more tanks..You had the upper hand, is what i’m trying to say, yet you still took pics like this:

The very foundation of the nazi ideology was a fucking hypocritical statement, merely catering to christians and other religious nutjobs by telling them about the jewish boogeyman. Commies and nazis truly were the most pathetic bunch of that period, shitting on the very things they preached, if it weren't for Germany's crumbling economy that insecure twat would have never seized power.

>Humiliated by soldiers with more advanced weaponry than they could ever hope to compare to
they might have lost but that is just an untrue statement.
Modern bolt action rifles? Mauser derivatives
Modern Infantry tactics? Mostly derived from german tactics
Assault rifles (as a concept)? German.
Main battle tanks? (only tanks being used at this point basically). Panther tank is the forefather
Modern Light machine guns? Based off the MG42 (if not in design, then in concept)

>What colour am I thinking of, Richard?

T.cuckservative

>money is my god

Nigger?

But the Nazis were shit and didn’t do anything to help whites.

regardless of this, I agree. There soon will be no more girls like that, and 50 years ago most Scandinavian girls looked like that. Now (at least where I live, Copenhagen) most of them are short fat hairy black haired, black eyed pakis

Say goodbye to women like pic related or OP's pic

Fair enough. I know the American’s tanks were bad, weren’t they essentially just glass canons that they deployed on mass because they had so many of them? But the point still stands, America had the upper hand, and they knew it.

>Copenhagen
That’s to be expected these days, the capitals are always the most “vibrant”, but I just think that, had America at least not humiliated Germany, and by extension Germans, like they did, then there would have been hope for us today to turn our countries into Ethno-States. It wouldn’t be that much of a pipe-dream. I dunno, mand

>school
>community college, institute of technology, college, university

Better bombers, better ships, proximity fused AA, targeting computers on ships, the greatest battle implement ever devised...
Oh yeah, and the allies literally invented the first computer as we know it to crack German enigma.

very nice, thank you
got any more illuminations?

Holy shit that body

you're the worst fucking degenerates in europe. how can you talk? biggest atheists in europe, green party shrieking for more rapefugees there, all your girls are sluts who fuck at 13 and have kids out of wedlock, now shitload of tourists, including chinks and poles and all kinds of muds moving there. up until the 90s (when niggers and gooks not even allowed off boats) you had something to talk about. No longer. Literally ZERO percent of Icelanders have a belief in any gods. Which these days makes you ripe for communism and islamic invasion.

>America had the upper hand, and they knew it.

We GAINED the upper hand because winning is better than losing and because the USA is a powerful and dynamic nation, not a decrepit euroshithole.

We've been voting conservative for decades, you fucking space alien nigger. Also, Paganism is actually resurging, more-so than Atheism. Also, did Christianity save America from legalizing gay marriage?

Iceland is fucking badass m8. Great visit I had with my wife and her little brother.

>Implying i'm not a NatCap
America may have gained the upper hand long before even heading into battle, but that still doesn't change the fact that you brought a nuke to a gunfight and pretended to struggle for the win

Thanks, Ameri-bro.

>ameribro
no, he's an amerimutt

Well, to be honest, most American tourists are.