POTENTIAL HAPPENING EXPLOSION OVER RUSSIA

pic related. TL;DR there was an explosion or something that lit up the night sky and made the ground shake in Russia. People are saying it could be a US strike on the Norks, a meteor exploding, or a UFO. It'll probably be something lame tho because nothing ever happens.

Here's sauce. Sorry don't know how to archive because I'm a huge faggot.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5249455/Flash-Russia-sparks-fears-strike-North-Korea.html

Srry if there's a thread already. Didn't see one in the catalog when I started making this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fDi6E
webmshare.com
news.vice.com/en_ca/article/wjppgm/trump-north-korea-strategy-start-war
youtube.com/watch?v=S0lEDY-LDaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

paper planes?

Neat

MUELLER NO

>don't know how to archive
It's really easy user, go to archive.is and paste the url in the box. Then copy the new url it gives you.
archive.is/fDi6E

>tfw i will get to live out my dreams as a Z-Fighter in hand to hand combat against violent invading aliens

>flash in Tatarstan
>US attack NK

This was a bolide

Russians aren't known for their intelligence

actually they are

funny joke, Boris

>article in daily mail in English

Mutt...

Nuke Russia, Iran and Syria. Nuke it all.

Pray for South Korea.

El goblino...

Thanks, Obama

part and parcel, that's what they get for hacking the election

it was HER turn, die you russian pieces of shits

There's always weird shit going on in Russia.
Don't know if you've seen that video where it's bright outside and some kind of fog comes in and it looks like it's night all of a sudden.
Can't post the webm because it exceeds the file size limit.

webmshare.com

Please upload and link so we can see.

yes yes yes. please be real, please be real

>Hurr hurr Durr le mutt meme durrrrrr

Neighter are you guys.

sry were year late got sidetracked by niggers on saturn ayylmao
Tunguska celebration hype

Do you have norwegian ancestry?

When you realize Trump will North Korea. It's not a question of if but when. The Russians,Chinese,Liberals in the U.S, and maybe even the Norks at shaking over this.

Trump is a literally a mad man, he btfo Nixon and they know and they must respect our President now.

Nah its Russia testing some uncouth treaty-violating shit and blaming Amerifats

Putin lit a match under one of his vodka and perogi farts

>quoting vatniks about an incident in Impoveristan
QED

Too bad we're universe 6 and are going to kill ourselves before that pipe dream can ever have even come to fruition.

Zuma will blot out the sun

That retard just asked questions and proposed different variants but daily mail state it was the main version of what happened.

"A killing bolt will shine in the night, but not kill."

Tunguska 2

news.vice.com/en_ca/article/wjppgm/trump-north-korea-strategy-start-war
COME ON, I WANT TO INVADE NORTH KOREA AND THEN CHINA.

connected to the "failed" spacex launch?

probably another meteor exploding like Tunguska and that one a couple years ago.

Personally, I blame the Jews.

> tfw you won't because the flash and the explosion were the kamehameha that ended the battle before the earth at large found out anything had happened

Imagine believing this nonsense

Trump cultists are actually the most entertaining and naive group

Russia intercepted the launch of the satellite and got it to deorbit into its territory for espionage.

Remember, only 3 countries left.

Wasn't there a special payload?

That seems completely plausible to me. If the US faked the failure, they can't complain about the interception of something that's supposedly not in orbit. They gave Russia the perfect target to test their intercept tech on.

Yeah. Supposedly multi-billion dollar payload, no agency claimed ownership of it, and the post launch deployment wasn't handled by spacex. Spacex called the launch nominal.

Oh fucg

this
>Elon doesn’t wanna go out like the Saudi Princes and Eric Schmidt from Google
>offers spaceX as cover to launch the most sophisticated EMP type device ever designed
>top secret in plain site

Zuma has landed

Kek, China is literally preparing to handle millions of North Korea refugees.

The writing is on the wall.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

really gets the old borscht boiling

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the United States DID NOT bomb North Korea. There isn't any immediate reason to.

My bad I was fucking ops mom over Russia and busted the most amazing nut.

>a UFO

WHAT THE FUCK DO THE RUSKIS KNOW!?!?

DAMNIT VLAD U TELL ME NOW!!
ARE THEY INTER-DIMENSIONAL DEMONS!??

FUCKKKK

>tfw you're such a newfag you weren't here the last time Russia shot down a US spy satellite.

the timestamps on the videos show that it happened Sat, Jan 6, 2018 21:24 UTC (4:24 PM est / 1:24 PM pst),feel like we would have heard something by now

>feel like we would have heard something by now
just like Chernobyl.

Could this be the "failed" satellite payload?

So spacex sent Poutine a special package? How nice of them.

You’re the last one who should be saying that Mexican of Europe

Mad men don't usually have such a good grasp of good and evil.

t. La Creatura

>tfw it’s never anything
I just want to be a part of history...

so before the spacex launch.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=S0lEDY-LDaY

Nor does he. See how he surrounded himself with kikes and married off his daughter to one. Retard

La Creatura es una peligrosa mixtura...

Cool space X just crashed And burned top secret satellite over Russia.

Hopefully some left in tact for Russia steal new technology

Thank Elon Musk of Moscow

Plz be something cool that killed a lot of Russians.

>It will happen when the weather cools. We are currently entering a solar minimum.

>That's when they'll make their move.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.
Check
>An island will drift away.
Check
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
We are here.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.

>Idols will speak and move about.

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve.

>The bear will leave its cave forever.

>The rod and the ring will strike.

Oh I forgot, North Korea has a star in its flag

Jews did it

>TL;DR there was an explosion or something that lit up the night sky
So what? That's the climate here...

>www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5249455/Flash-Russia-sparks-fears-strike-North-Korea.html
FAKE NEWS

My kin watch from above. Tomorrow is the day.

What should I tell them Sup Forums?

1 word by 1 post by 1 ID
trips or archived/deleted thread seal it

I'll start

I, ⎌⌬ ⌃ of Sigma Quadrant would like to serve as ambassador between my host species utilizing my birthright to file my report on Earth and its sentient inhabitants, therefore I would like to impart that Earth...

>such is life in the zone
already found some cool artifacts, ivan?

Kinda relevant to this. Around late December I was outside smoking around 1-2am and saw a really bright flash in the sky which originated somewhere behind me. I turned around but I thought it might be a firework cos its the month where many people set them off or maybe some lightning and while I was looking at the sky in the direction it came from I saw another flash which seemed to come from the horizon yet managed to light up nearly the entire sky. Both flashes came with no noise and I still don't know what it was but could be similar with what OP talks about.

that was ayys. welcome to the club. buy some canned food and dont lose it.

>Three branches will become one.
>Check
what does that refer to?

No, I'm serious. I've been a few millennia overdue on my report and today(4 hours from now) is my last chance to break my silence otherwise they might consider Earth a hostile planet(And collapse our sun) or not worth notice(and ignore it forever). Yes, I've died countless times over and many painful ways. Yes, I've lived like a King/Queen then a peasant while witnessing, enduring or propagating misery. Yes, Earth is an unstable shithole full of meaty stuff but I'm not sure it's a good idea to pass this chance.

Please write my shit so I can telepathically transmit it. There's something stopping me from writing it myself.

Sorry, I know I shouldn't be placing this in the hands of Sup Forums than let's say the ((((UN))) but there's no time and I'm weak.

Let's see if this coin flip will prove that humanity is worth shit.

Repubs hold majority in all 3 branches of government.

HE'S COMING KURWA

>Aliens live in Bulgaria.
Genius, nobody would look there.

Ah fug

It was the northrop payload that totally didnt make it to orbit :^)

Meant for

Im sure this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the space X launch that they are being very upfront and honest about (((LOSING))).
I mean, even the livestream cut out right at the second stage (disregarding of course the fact that this was aforementioned in the stream details)

>www.dailymail.co.uk

it's just anglo bullshit

as usual

That, and it's much more complicated and stupider than it seems.

I mean sure I can just try to reason with them without the formalities but it's been so long and I've been fragmented so hard that I can't even do the basic stuff without looking like dofus. I'm not sure they'll like Humanity much... or me(which means no more """immortality"" )