Since arab + white = white, what do you have against arab immigration to Europe?

since arab + white = white, what do you have against arab immigration to Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't care if they are blue, it's islam

We need to spring happy and joy, and Diversify Israel now!

*bring (autospelled wrong)

Don't like those inbred unfuckable lardasses. I will kill all muslim south asian men instead. Then I'm gonna start the whitening process of muslim south asian women. By having fun also. Especially filling their mouths and assholes with my tasty ubermensch white cream.

What is wrong with white islam?

this should never be allowed brit

Good point by Amerimutt standards Europe is almost 100% white. Unfortunately not everyone has such low standards...

Palis are much whiter than the average kebab. That's why Jews hate them more than anything

What makes you think OP pic is paki?

She's overrated and dyes her hair. Arab + white mutts look like spics, just like her.

brown + white = shitskin you dumb nog

>since arab + white = white
KEK

learn to read nigger
there is a single letter difference between
> paki
> pali

wut

I don't know if he is paki. Anyway, I am gonna do all of this! I am the ultimate horny chad male.

>arab + white = white
In what universe you fucking cockroach.
Now go and kill yourself, Ahmed.

>arab + white = white

Based on what ?

It's incorrect.

>since arab + white = white,
Show examples? All I see is a brown person in your OP.

>sewage+drinking water=drinking water

Sage this faggot.

What the fuck is a Pali?

I am not christian but you are right. Islam for subhumans only. I ought to save muslim south asia women though.

>not being mediterranian in 2018

If the father is arab than white+arab=arab
over 70% of "refugees" are military age arabs/niggers

Based on empirical facts

why not.

all diversify-supporters are from Israel, I just wanna help spread their own cause!

>Italian
>White

Would I be failing my race by having children with a brown-eyed Spanish woman? I have blue eyes tbhfam

this thread is like saying 2+2=2 so why are you mad your country is being pillaged by savages?

Just because one whore looks decent, doesnt mean that arabs are not subhuman animals.

White med I am. Also one of most alpha chad male of our times. I won't back down until I have successfully wiped out muslim men from south asia and made many of their female counterparts taste & swallow my ubermensch cum.

numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017-mid®ion=150

It's just as desert as Judaism.
>but muh Christianity
That's what we built our civilisation with after the Romans kicked the bucket, yes. Not Islam.

>spaghettinigger
>white
>calls himself some made up /r/eddit tier word
Really activated my almonds

since arab + white = white
>Your fantasying projections again.

Turk invader living in Austria? Don't care about you anyway, I have other projects. Today I'm horny like you never seen.

I'm not a t*rk you dumb nigger I just find your autism amusing.

I S L A M

No Op. Arab+white=arab children. With arab names and muslims in 99% of cases. Identifying themselves as arabs.

that namefag's a poojeet tho

>arab + white = white
top kek

Me autistic? Haha. Try harder next time. Nigga.

you are tho
now share some pics of bob and vegana or get the fuck back to your designated shitting street

Still better than you albanese.

since when does arab + white equal white you blutiger schweinehund? go gas yourself

>still better than you albanese

shut the fuck up you amerimutt, only human beings can speak here.
forbidden for le creatura like you

does 23andme measure how much incest is in my progeny's blood once gigi and make babbies?

>doesn't even factor in cultural conflicts
This much of a brainlet should be shot at first sight.

Also, bad bait.

>since arab + white = white, what do you have against arab immigration to Europe?

Islam is the enemy of Christian and European civilisation and arabs are muslim.

Look i found a your picture,
look like you are just fucking shit, please come back in Romania

teenager detected.

man you guys are gettign dumber by the minute lol

>being so ass-blasted you need to change your IP to reply to the same post twice
did I hit a nerve? maybe this picture of your family will cheer you up a bit

I think that today: Terronia = Polentonia
Maybe in the past was different, but today we are equally cucked.
>Why are still larping here, mr. shipqtari speaker?

that's rich coming from a literal street-shitter LARPing as a human being
also btw I'm not even Albanian

lmfao two shitalians calling eachother poojeet and albanese

the absolute state of italy LOL

Hahaha. I'm 26 by tomorrow. Today I'm stuck at 25 years old.

Am I Sup Forums-approved white?

im 26 btw hahahaha

pathetic barilla cucklet detected

alhamdulillah , invite me to your hezbollah wedding bash

>arab + white = white,
Not even close.

I can agree that Italians are more inferior than Swiss. But not the fact I'm on par with abereshe, albanians, turks, bosniaks.

Arab+white=mutt

>thus spoke the envious little dwarf/chink hybrid

iit's clear that you are just a romanian kiddo that instead of going to let fuck your ass by some old gypsy for 40€ your here here to speak with us.

sorry user I made the wrong tag, I was speaking with le Rumenian creatura,
could you, will you forgive me?

Anyone who doesnt have red hair is scum. Fuck you common hair niggers, after you are exterminated, we will destroy the stupid shitskins

Gigi Hadid's mother is white, so your image isn't actually of an Arab woman. Her dad also looks a lot whiter than the vast majority of Arabs.

LE FAMOSA CREATURA...

That girl OP posted is a Albanian prostitute. They wuz illyrianz and sheitz.
>A high IQ one

no problem, just send me some maccheroni and we're good

All Abrahamic religions are incorrect.

You look like a kike in this pic

>more inferior
>Implicitly he believes that he is a human being and that he can talk to us
>Italians < Swiss

LoL what the fuck Switzerland is?can it be called Nation?
none care about them and one day Italy just he will annex them

She is white + arab, probably whiter than many South europeans

Ahhh sporchi albanesi.

inject less tomato sauce into your brain next time you stupid ravioli nigger before you type something

mobilefag

She only looks like that because she took after her mother. The Arab genes played no role and only potentially hindered her.

If you look at her sister her nose was crooked before she had plastic surgery, that's because she wasn't as lucky in the genetic lottery.

No she is the same as these two wanna-be-Italians Albanesi di merda.

pure arabs look pretty good actually but most are mixed nowadays which gives them the ratty hook nose look

and even ifs he had plastic surgery so what the only role for a woman is to look good you can't blame them for trying to get better cards

Bigot
We're all one race, the human race.
#Notallmuslims #letthemin #openborders for israel #endislamophobia

The Middle East hasn't been unmixed since the Natufians stopped existing and they certainly weren't Arabs.
>which gives them the ratty hook nose look
Where the fuck do you even get this from? You are not in charge of how it is. Based on the evidence Basal Eurasian always had crooked noses, that's why Mediterraneans have more than Northern Europeans.

But are you freaking idiot or what? It seems you want to intentionally cuck switzerland with sandnigga blood?
>Switzerland became Albania & they lived an unhappy and retard life from there on

Any amount of shitskin DNA is too much and they should be shot on sight, they don't belong here, they rob, rape, steal, and fuck kids while playing the victim card and trying to take over.

I would feel no remorse in ending you you subhuman piece of shit, go fix your own shithole instead of ruining ours if you're so great

Is this little subhuman an Albanian? Explains everything.

I have been living among the Arabs for quite some time now. I have come to realize that

Rich arab = hot daughters
Poor arab = ugly daughters

> just (((banks))) and (((tank thinker)))
> people never genetic-cleaned by wars
> never mentioned in any history book
> all faggot and must cuckold because..
> they aren't really a nation, they just have 4 districts with 4 different populations

please don't speak with human begins if you are a dog

>arab + white = white
Gas yourself filthy t*rk

Wait. When you said not all muslims: I'm gonna save south asian muslim women. And I will whiten them, trust me. Especially their tongue, asshole, etc

hi howard wolowitz

lmfao you are completely clueless about this matter

pure arabids are basically a gracile mediterranid strain , which mixed with armenoid elements from the east (which is where the hyperconvex noses come from, it's a sign of dinarization + armenoidiziation) , arabid itself is purely mediterranid and this has always been the case

northern europeans can display all forms of noses but the most beautiful/racially progressive one , the nordic nose has 2 variations: 1 crook at the beginning of the nose (nasenansatz/wurzel) and completely straight or 2. completely straight with slight convexity (social dominant trait)

did t hey pick you up from the streets directly? why do you type like some football playing adidas wearing pleb?

Name one marker of shitskin DNA. This should be easy. A marker isn't eye color, btw. Name me an enzyme, DNA sequence, or mRNA sequence.

fool me once, shame on me, achmed

I won't reply anymore to Albanians who pretend to be Swiss or Italians. Goodbye.

you suck and you are not right bb

It doesn't equal white, it's more than just skin colour. It's also facial features, last name, religion etc. Only huwite + huwite makes huwite.

Because Arab+Arab = Arab

Arab's themselves are not white, therefore I don't want them here. If some white guy bangs an arab chick in Syria and the kid wants to come here, fine then.