Islamic training camp in Ireland just a few miles from where the Dundalk attack happened, get it out there Sup Forums

Islamic training camp in Ireland just a few miles from where the Dundalk attack happened, get it out there Sup Forums youtube.com/watch?v=JUy4I41aAz4

bump, big if true

Bump

Need a hand?

It's no secret to us. We already know ISIS trains here and have known for the past few years.

lets not jump to conclusions

what is the political mechanism that makes that possible?

The IRA has regularly assisted kebabs.

what is alan shatter, simon coveny and peter sutherland for $100 alex

I see no rubber dinghy rapids

Irish nationalism if fundamentally anti-British

this was my very first thought when opening this thread
have sauce?

We all know whose fault this was

>Pro-islam is anti-british
Thanks for the ab workout

>muslim commits terror attack
>people scream abuse at him
>the people screaming at him are the REAL problem

this is a very common line of though among liberals and is further proof that these people are mentally ill.

wtf? for real? ill get the boys together and shank these cunts myself

Ireland is under the rule of the UK, and has hated this fact for a long fucking time. Its the whole point of the IRA.
If Ireland has an ISIS training camp in Ireland, you damned well should know that the IRA is helping them train in hopes they go out to the UK and fuck shit up.

Why haven't yall informed police?

>Ireland is under the rule of the UK
The UK isn't even under the rule of the UK any more.

>Dundalk
If they want to learn about terrorism, they're certainly in the right place

It isn't though. They don't ALL muslims being targeted for the action of a few

The potatoes need to do something like a sneak attack and get rid of the corpses.

Did anybody find out if the facebook page that was doing the rounds last week was actually Morei's?
There were a few posts on twitter showing comparisons with the pictures from the court hearing that have disappeared, and I noticed last night that photos that were on the profile showing dead westerners from an ambush in Syria have either been removed or made private. There was little interaction with the photos of the bodies but a lot of comments about snackbars under the photo of the ambushed vehicle. Anybody get an archive of those?
mr3e.98 is the profile that was shared.

people are more concerned with the hurt feelings of muslims than they are with their fellow citizens being murdered in the streets.

If someone you knew was mowed down by a truck of peace in broad daylight in there home country, and your first instinct is to defend the ideology the terrorist acted in the name of, there is something severely wrong with your moral compass

Bumpity bump.
So many fucking slide threads. Also I have sex in my id on this thread which gives me keks

You can only bump once per IP.

Bump

We need to find out more about Ikram, the dawah organisation in question. I wasn't able to get any info about them online, other than that they appear to be South East Asian. Not sure exactly the type you'd find running a "training camp"