JoJo Thread

If you remove Jobin's clip, would it hurt?

he's a pointy guy

What happened to Araki during Part 7? The "Only Six Faces" trope is in full-effect.

Part 7 is a world without a Jesus Christ, therefore instead of doing everything in 7's - having 7 characters with 7 character long names with 7 different distinct faces- now he does things in 6s.

Contrast the opening of part 7 with the end of part 7- suddenly there are a variety of faces now that Jesus is whole again; the Joestar curse of 6's and the luck of 7s is broken and the world is whole and new again.

>during Part 7
Uh-huh.

Part 5 isn't about a Lucky Land JoJo but a sinful GioGio seeking redemption from the devil

6 faces of the same face; Gio goes by many names and has many forms

At last I truly see.

Jojolion takes place after the Tohoku earthquake that happened on march 2011, and Damo told Norisuke it's been 6 months since the earthquake. So it's currently September 2011, assuming there hasn't been any unknown timeskips since the chapter where Josuke visits Holly.

Is Jobin the most easily bullyable villain since Diavolo?

Now that you are enlightened you have the power to see the true face of JoJo

Weep my child- for the truth is beautiful

I wouldn't want to bully bossu if I wanted to still be around the day after

>bully jobin
>he goes from autistic child to autistic manchild
>bully diavolo
>he goes from stumbling twink to iron cunt

Another update.

>Added
Page from Ch. 64 to the bottom right corner
Page from Ch. 31 to the top right corner
Replaced the map of Morioh with the map from the JJL 14 Tankoubon

if I die before JJL is finished I'm going to be so fucking mad

it's getting really good

One thing bothers me right now.
Why Kira wasn't affected by the disease?

Why does death concern you?

He's not a Higashikata

The curse only affects the eldest son of the Higashikata family

All Joestars descending from Johnny are also descendants of Rina Higashikata.

Holly also not a Higashikata, but she's affected. Doesn't the disease plagues Joeastars in SBR universe as well?

The eldest child. It only manifests in the age of 10 iif it's a boy. It can be dormant in girls for many years.

Well, that's wierd. Rina is not the eldest child.
Why Holly is affected then?

Tsurugi said the eldest son, he didn't mention any females.

Holly has Higashikata blood.

It's not a disease, she currently has parts of her brain taken from some sort of equivalent exchange.

who fking put GRAPES in his hoody?

No.

Where are his freckles?

He has to be an imposter.

Araki

>dem lips

She's forgetting things and gradually becoming hard like stone. Norisuke outright says it's the same disease when Josuke first questions him before the Yotsuyu fight.

I could look at Araki's art for hours

Moreover, in SBR Joestars have so many siblings. Apparentely, the eldest child succumbs to the disease.

Hmm, ok. I'm glad Joubin was the eldest and not Hato.

How many times did Norisuke fuck Kaato?

Since George II in this universe didn't die an early death due to Dio's minion, he was able to have more children. And Johnny has a daughter too.

BEST MOM

>Chapter 64
>still dun know who is last boss

I wish she'd be a Mother to me

Flashback Man

If the curse was also inherited by the Joestars, Kira must have been affected as well. That would explain his father's early death.
>ywn see little sea Kira in a dress

Well, Yoshiteru died when Yoshikage was on his 10th year. It fits.

This meme needs to die

Reminder that flashback guy is Kira before Araki finalised his design and you're a fucking moron if you don't get this.

prove it fucker

This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Why do people say that the flashback man is Valentine it makes no since at all

Why is she affected by the disease?
Is there another reason for it?

People say Valentine is Flashback man because the true goal of the New Rokakaka is bound to the holy corpse.

Only a select few like Valentine and the government know.

It's actually proto-Sasame before Araki decided to make him short-haired in the flashback too.

Just look at the context here. Josuke remembering him is triggered by getting attacked by Fun Fun Fun and it's presented like an answer to the question he's asking in the previous panel.

Every time Norisuke has sex he gains another hair orb

>Jobin
>Joshuu
>Hato
>DAiya
4 dummy

So did Norisuke basically expect Kaato to sacrifice herself to keep Jobin alive? And got mad at her without trying to find out the details after she used that cunt of a kid instead?

I love Norisuke and was wholly sympathizing with him before, but unless there's more than was shown here then I'm getting swayed to Kaato's side.

Can I get some colored The World art??

I mean, murdering a 12 year old is a pretty hard thing to defend out of Sup Forums. It was not like Joubin was gonna die that instant there was time to work on another solution or find a sacrafice that wasnt twelve

so who the fuck was that not-Josuke hiding in a locked room?

this is probably the creepiest panel in Jojolion

But we see Sasame for the first time in that exact same chapter, and he's bald there as well. It can't be him.

Not young Sasame.

Wasn't this just Yuya? We only saw him as Gappy due to Paper Moon King being active.

It's Yotsuyu. Read the next chapter.

He never has long hair.

U U U U

That's not the same chapter anymore. As I said, it's a design change.

so Araki changed his appearance between the chapters? hair doesn't really match up

VALETINE DIO"

I think we're going to find out who Flashback Man really is soon.

Yeah, it happens all the time when characters show up for the first time. Even in the next chapter his design has still not completely finalized yet.

But the circumstances were laid out for all to see.
1. The kid was a monster who took advantage of Jobin's age and memory-issues to bully and manipulate him.
2. The kid was attempting murder of at least three innocent people, and was trying to use Jobin to do it. He threatened Jobin's and Kaato's lives to do this.
3. Jobin's stand caused him horrendous damage, which left him barely alive and which he'd probably have died of.
4. Because of his history with the kid going public, Jobin would have been considered a prime suspect if the kid had been reported injured. Both of them had fire-starting tools on them at the time, making Jobin look extremely suspicious.
5. None of this was premeditated. Kaato didn't wake up that morning (or any other morning) planning on killing a child. She saw a horrible, life-ruining situation and tried to take advantage of it.

If they'd called an ambulance, the kid probably would have died anyway, Jobin probably would've been sent to juvie (where in all likelihood he'd have died from the rock-disease since he wouldn't be able to have someone transfer it to themselves) and the Higashikatas would still need another sacrifice.

The disease is stated to only affect the firstborn males of the Higashikata family. The Higashikatas in JoJolion are descended from Rina's brother, and the Kiras are descended from Rina and Johnny. As for why Rina suffered from the disease and why it happened in her 30s and not at 11 we don't know yet.

4 if he's a good Christian boy. Probably more though because he's a filthy pagan.

>The disease is stated to only affect the firstborn males of the Higashikata family
Nah.

I feel really bad for Joubin since the last chapter. He didn't do nuffin

I like the setup for Jobin and Gappy honestly. At the outset of the story neither of them have done anything wrong and it's only within the story itself we're seeing Jobin become a manipulative cunt and Gappy becoming more and more violent.

>So did Norisuke basically expect Kaato to sacrifice herself to keep Jobin alive?
pretty much as her "familial duty"

if that kid wasnt a future murder/rapist I still wouldn't blame Kaato for finding another sacrifice

That's bullshit, he should have at least considered himself. It's his shitty genes, not hers.

Who says he didn't though? Present day Norisuke seems pretty resigned to being the one to take Tsurugi's illness.

He was the one who put bread on the table though. Kaato is a housewife, what could she have done to raise her children?

Probably the same logic for past generations as well. A family can survive without a housewife, but the father is the one who earns money.

Did you forget the part where Tsurugi talks about how Jobin was the real brains behind the fruit parlor? Norisuke isn't at all essential to the families way of life.

Adult Jobin, not 10 yo Jobin with brain damage.

>Who says he didn't though?
Kaato wouldn't have needed to bother worrying about it if that was the case

Why would it matter who sacrifices themselves then? Kaato could just get another husband in that case

Read what you typed again. The Higashikata fortune really wasn't that considerable until Jobin got involved and worked with Norisuke, there's nothing to say that Norisuke's work couldn't have been done by someone else.

She wouldn't have needed to bother worrying about her husband killing himself? Surely there was love between them once.

None of these tell why it should have been Norisuke instead of Kaato.

Norisuke is still the breadwinner of the family, even if he wasn't rich. As far as we know, Kaato is a simple housewife and it's stupid to count on remarrying someone else when you have no job and two kids.

>9 posts up
>It's his shitty genes, not hers.

Where was it said that Kaato didn't have a job, anyway? It seems quite the assumption that because she was shown watching over her kids (Not on school/working days either, otherwise that's where they'd be) that she didn't have a job. It's like assuming that because Norisuke wasn't seen being a dad to his kids that he never had anything to do with them and worked 100% of the time.

Reminder that Kaato probably had dozens of prison girlfriends that she fingerbanged.

I'm glad the page I posted is here now, feels like I helped.

>tfw we never got Stone Ocean but with milfs and in a seinen magazine so Araki could go all out with his lesbian fantasies and weird fetishes while still being a really good story
Truly the worst timeline.

The reasoning behind it is meh. Having a family curse doesn't mean you're responsible for it. Besides marrying someone and having kids isn't about sealing a fair trade deal. I'm sure Norisuke would have sacrificed himself without a second thought, but as I say, breadwinner.

Up to Kaato, every mother willingly sacrificed themselves for their children it seems. So Norisuke may have assumed Kaato would have done the same.

I can also bring the problem of preserving the family name. As the head of the Higashikata, Norisuke has also the responsibility of keeping the Higashikata together, having Kaato marrying someone else also means the family name disappears.

I know absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence, but there's no evidence Kaato had any qualification either. Until proven true, I prefer to assume Kaato didn't have a job.

Anyway, this whole sacrifice business is so morally ambiguous, there's at the end no reason for either father or mother to sacrifice themselves for the first child. They also could have let the second child be the heir instead, but it's about familial love. You could write whole essays about that.

Okay I'm FUCKING PISSED.
Why do people think that Polnareff was still a turtle after the souls returned to their bodies? Turtle is the turtle and Polnareff's spirit was sucked into the room in the turtle so he's just a ghost chilling in the turtle room

Because shit scans for 15 years.

Am I the only one who's severely bothered by the fact that Jojo characters always have the exact same clothes in flash backs?

Didn't the turtle die in Polnareff's body?

I want to fuck Hato

Like in most drawn or animated works from all cultures it's to make them more readily identifiable, though in Araki's case I think he sticks to that rule so tightly because it looks funny.

The Higashikatas are all a bunch of weirdos anyway.