When did you realize that the Holocaust was real but done by Zionist Jews for Israel?

When did you realize that the Holocaust was real but done by Zionist Jews for Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/topic/show/18109293-the-zionists-created-the-holocaust-claim
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic#Hitler's_participation
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13992-statistics
youtube.com/results?search_query=europa the last battle part 1
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005161
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-19-46.asp
nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/documents/5852-instructions-to-concentration-camp?q=No-1523#p.1C
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By Zionist or by Freemason to gather the "perceived" problem in one place?

oy vey how could you do this to your poor mother, gassing all those nice ruthies and sarahs so you could marry some shiksa named heidi and move to palestine

>don't trust trump, alt right goyim, because he's a zionist jew like his son-in-law
>don't trust trump, liberal goyim, because he's a nazi like his advisor

I found out years ago.
1) There's the "Transfer Agreement" which the Third Reich signed with the Rothschild Zionist.
2) then the rank and file Zionist let their contempt for the Jews be known. "One Cow" and all that.

1. Zionism was formed as an official political movement in the late 1800’s with the goal of eventually creating a Jewish nation in the land that is now Israel.
2. By the early 20th Century, the global Jewish community, who at that time predominantly resided in Europe and the US, did not want to move to the Middle East despite the Zionists’ best efforts to entice them. Most Jews were happy to remain where they were born or had settled. At this point (in the eyes of those who subscribe to this theory we would remind you!) Jews and Muslims all got along, as did Jews and Christians, so there was no obvious reason or motivation for Jews to relocate to Israel as apparently anti-Semitism was not a big problem.
3. As there were no signs the Jewish populace would ever relocate of their own volition, Zionist banking dynasties like the Rothschild family in Europe and industry tycoons in the US devised an evil and ultimately bloody plan to encourage them to move there.
4. This Zionist cabal financed and helped clear the path for Hitler's war machine for the dual purpose of making truckloads of money by financing both sides in the war while, at the same time, engineering the Holocaust in order to scare surviving Jews to move to Israel.
5. After initially promising Hitler and the Nazis they would support them to the death, the Zionists then turned against the Germans and cleared the path once more – this time for the Allies to come in, save the surviving Jews and loudly announce to the world that the genocide that was the Holocaust had really occurred.
6. The international sympathy for the Jewish people was by this stage overwhelming, and the Zionists were then able to convince the international community to “turn a blind eye” as they illegally steamrolled into the Middle East and seized the Holy Land to create a Jewish nation.
7. Zionists found it was easy to manipulate the remaining Jews to relocate by presenting the relocation as “freedom”.
8. Boom. Israel

Nice alternative history.

I found out this summer after the USS Liberty anniversary. Once I realized Jewish propensity for false flags. I joked at first when I spread the idea, but looking for evidence I found out that Eichmann was a Zionist... and it's the only solution that makes sense.

Denying that it happened only benefits the Zionists because it makes anti-Semites look like insane loons. Denialism helps hide responsibility.

goodreads.com/topic/show/18109293-the-zionists-created-the-holocaust-claim
It's actual history. This author lays it all out and fails to debunk it.

Never realised that and won't ever because you cannot "realise" complete bullshit.

Hitler and his cronies did it, they wanted to do it, they said they would do it, they boasted of having done it - any other interpretation (especially that of the hopeless denier fags on Sup Forums who throw up a few stupid and easily debunked memes and claim that they have proven it was a hoax) is obviously false

yes the Zionists used it as useful grist for their mill - what would you expect? - but to say they did it is plain stupid.

1. Adolf Eichmann was a Zionist
2. Adolf Eichmann orchestrated the Holocaust
This is absolutely undeniable. Eichmann was a Jew as well, but people will dispute it. The two points above are beyond dispute.

but how do you go from the desire for all jews to live in their own independent state of israel to "they created the holocaust" - ie they murdered millions of their own people?

that makes no sense at all

They never did that though.

fuck off jidf

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
They sure talked about it.
But they didn't do it.

is 1> really beyond dispute. Ironically saying you want all the jews to leave Germany (and europe) is not really being a zionist.

2> yep, he helped, but he was not alone in organising it, or in ordering it.

and your un-numbered 3 - really? had not heard this before. Convert or by ancestry? And even if he was of jewish descent (with a small j) was he a practicing jew? was he culturally a Jew? was he actually in any real sense Jewish?

this all sounds like unsourced and unconfirmed bullshit to me.

but I am open minded - source?

Laurence Rickels shares that opinion, while concetration camps did happened they weren't super special POW camps, it was the standard war stuff, but during and afterwards the propaganda machine changed the perception of history.

they talked about it before it became both possible and necessary to come up with a more permanent (and to them desirable) final solution.

Once the war started and they could get away with murder, and could not export the millions of jews they wanted rid of, the obvious next step was to pretend to deport them, but actually just "process" them.

Because the vast majority of Jews were not Zionists, especially Soviet and Polish Jews. Zionist Jews viewed them as disposable.
>Dr. Kastner's main concern was to make it possible for a select group of Hungarian Jews to emigrate to Israel. . . .As a matter of fact, there was a very strong similarity between our attitudes in the S.S. and the viewpoint of these immensely idealistic Zionist leaders . . . . I believe that Kastner would have sacrificed a thousand or a hundred thousand of his blood to achieve his political goal. . . . "You can have the others," he would say, "but let me have this group here.
>- Eichmann

>Enter here, an answer to the German problem -- Rudolf Kastner.... The Kastner personality is definitely a plus in Nazi eyes. It can be utilized. But more important than who Kastner is, is what he is. He is the representative of the Jewish Agency of Palestine, and a member of Ben-Gurion's Mapai Party.... He will continue the "Elite policy" of Weizmann (the policy enunciated by Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann in 1937 that Europe's Jews were "dust ... in a cruel world.... They must meet their fate.... Only a branch will survive. They must accept it." -- ed.) and, after some modest protests, will be satisfied with the rescue of a selected group of six hundred....
>Ben Hecht, author of Perfidy

but we have documantation of millions of people that were transferred to camps that were never large enough to house them, and they subsequently were never seen or heard of again. what happened to them?

when i learned about this historical fact:
>The Transfer Act

look it up, hymies. Hitler was actually israel's George Washington. Absent Hitler, you'd have a few religious nuts shuffling about in their odd garb, chanting prayers and swaying back and forth like inmates in an asylum.
Hitler gave you the best jews, with all their property intact.

Hitler was in fact your founding father, Israel.

The facts of history are riddled with strange ironies.

I've been talking with a friend who is half Jew, who believes the 6 million meme but is open to hearing alternative views. What is the best material I can point him to about the fact that the 6 million number was inflated and conflicts with the known living Jew population at the time? Actually I'll take any resources as id like to read more about it myself.

The old latin addage is cui bono (who benefits)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono

It's AWFULLY convenient that the jews are the richest group in the world despite being one of the smallest, and that they have successfully used the Holocaust as leverage for a very long time. Another old adage is "to understand who rules over you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize". It's literally illegal in some countries and you will be thrown in jail for even denying the holocaust happened.

It is standard war stuff to intern millions of people? Civies and military? Partisan or innocent.
> not super special POW camp
Are you sure?
And one thing, the POW camps where german soldiers were left to starve by the thousands at the end of the war, they weren't special, were they? Didn't stop them from dying in a matter of days.

so some zionists were happy to see only true zionists go to israel, and did not care for the others. Ok, I can see that - zealots are often fairly contemptible in thier immoral devotion to what they see as the greater good.

But that does not let those who organised the mass murder of the jews off the hook. Himmler and Eichman and Hitler and Heydrich and Hauss and all the rest may have done what some zionists did not mind them doing (or were resigned to them doing) but it was still their choice to commit mass murder on an industrial scale.

>french kike doesn't know about the transfer act.

you won't find one. The best documents are historical truths - the number is right - at least 5.5 and could be 6.5 million, no one knows for sure except it is within that range.

daily reminder

>listens to john hagee
>paid subscriber to glen beck

>tfw you realize Churchill talked funny because of all the Zionist dick in his mouth

The most likely explanation, since we don't have documentation of ever finding the graves of those millions of people, is that there were never millions of people transferred and, collectively, the camps may have had circulations of only a few hundred thousand.

It was 7 millions in Nuremberg.
Now historians agree it's between 5.5 and 6 gigallions.
Noone denies that. If it wasn't for the holocaust there would be no Israel.
I don't understand your point of view.

but all the rest of your post was wild speculation with absolutely no foundation.

there are idiots on here who say that the holocaust did not happen because we have no document signed by Hitler ordering it - (despite all the mountain of other documents surrounding it and all Hitler said and the testimony of his top brass) You want to create an enormous conspiracy theory without a single document to prove it? fine, but any denier who uses the idiot "no order" argument should also shoot down your total fabrication.

daily reminder that this argument is cherrypicking bullshit - it could have been 4 5 or 7 million...

the number just happens to coincide with previous (mostly true) stories

I think Madagascar is a red herring, Haaretz was first published in Palestine in 1910 or something, it's clear it was always the plan

nah, that is just bullshit. You are obviously not aware of the extent of the documentation - why would the nazis fabricate records showing millions transferred? what were they doing shunting them all around the country while the war was on?

your answer is just reeking of ignorance and made up on the spot - sorry, but you are just wrong here.

do you have to put up these old and debunked pics?

Lol

Actually and atheist - Hagee and his theocrat phonies should be shot for treason (this is not a christian nation nor shall it ever be)

Beck - come off it. I can type words of more than four letters and understand basic maths, why would I listen to that idiot?

The Germans who helped organize it and carry it out are just as responsible as the Zionist Jews who did the same, and not all the Zionist Jews were responsible for it, but a small cabal, and the Jews in Israel today are as guilty of it as the Germans of today.
Six million is roughly right. It's 5.8 million Jews and 12.5 million goyim.

Your point being?
Hitler wanted to deport the Jews, if they could leave on their own that was best.
But as time past other solutions were "needed", introducing the final solution less than 10 years later.
Do you know why Jews didn't leave Germany? They trusted Germans and though of themselves as such. Like in France. They fought each other in the trenches a few decades prior, they starved in the cities like everyone else.
And you come here sayin "look at this kike, they were offered a way out for a few years" but out of what brainlet? Their home? Their friends? The land their fought for?

you're in denial, jew.
just because the real story doesn't jibe with the stirring narrative you've been sold, doesn't mean it didn't actually happen.
something similar is going to happen again, and very soon.
the big jews want you in israel; so do the big powers of the world.
far too much has gone into this effort to see it quashed by the intransigence of a few spoiled, soft-minded westernized kikes.
you are an asiatic people. the world is too small nowadays; you can't keep being the wandering jew. where will you go when the pograms come to the u.s., france, canada, austrailia and the u.k.?
moreover, the very purpose of the diaspora is obsolete. before jet planes and instant communication, you were the world's intermediary for trade and diplomacy. it was necessary that a stateless people's with a cosmopolitan attitude were scattered among the world's metropolises.
now we don't need you anymore.
you need a place to go -- in that jews doing what jews do inevitably pisses off native populations.
just accept your fate as final; there is no turning back at this point. the inertia of international events makes this inevitable.
besides...wouldn't you want to be counted among the founding fathers of a fledgling state?

user sure would....maybe we'll have a chance to reclaim rhodesia...and it may just happen...one can always dream.

it turns out that teh shrunken heads were actually specimens owned by one of the doctors (at Dachau I think) from his travels int eh far east. they are actual headhunter trophies from Indonesia. Not made in teh camps.

No one knew that at the time, so they thought the nazis did it.

The lamp shade may have been real - but only one was made, as far as can be told.

Sounds logical.

>helped organize it and carry it out are just as responsible

yeah, but they really did the organising adn carryong out. As did thousands of latvians, Ukrainians, russians, hungarians, romanians poles and others.

I think the idea of saying it was the zionists fault is just a bit crazy - they did not force (or ask) the nazis to do it.

Oh okay, this picture was from an old book. They have the best pictures.
Wew lad, it's time for your medicine.

no, my friend, there is a total and complete lack of evidence for anything remotely similar to what's popularly claimed as the holacaust.
the germans documented everything...everything. and you think this, the most complex undertaking of the war, was for some reason conducted outside the standard bureaucratic protocols?
that's not the only reason i doubt the veracity of the official story. the logistics makes it impossible. hell, the sheer numbers make it impossible.
how, pray tell, did hitler kill six million jews when there weren't even six million jews in all of europe at the time? and then you have millions of survivors? and then millions more that moved to germany and the us and canada?

i know red-pilling is a difficult process.
Sup Forums is here for you.

David Irving is a good source for you.
peerless scholar and historian...not even Hitchens could put him in his place -- in fact, no one has been able contend with Irving's scholarship.
the duty to red-pill is not mine; it is yours. you decide: stay in blissful ignorance or make the effort to inform yourself.

>David Irving

I only found that out recently myself.

there is a lot of bullshit out there - most from the deniers of course - but a lot of (as is to be expected) bad "eye witness" stories that have been inflated and twisted over the years as well. and a lot of stuff that was just covered up the Germans could not afford to prosecute all the nazis, so they swept it under the carpet.

There is no doubt the mass murder happened, no doubt the gas chambers and crematoria were used, no doubt that millions were killed in the field in russia and the ukraine, and no doubt that Hitler was aware of it.

sorry but David Irving is a lousy historian - all his books, from before he was outed as lifelong nazi fan boy - were panned by the real historians as full of inaccuracies and falsehoods.

his holocaust denialism is simply crap - he is not a scholar.

And there is ample evidence of the ensatzgruppen activity, the design and construction of Auschwitz crematoria and their use, the use of gas, the use of mass shootings, the use of gas vans,the herding of people into buildings and burning them. there is a mountain of evidence of the deportation of people who are documented up to the point they reach the killing camps and then are not documented ever again.

and there were that many jews in europe the census data is there, and the fall of about six million people is also in the census data.

you are wrong on all points.

noice, kike.
that's what i thought.

start house hunting in haifa.

btw, white genocide is real. we're going to use the holacaust to maximum benefit, too.

kek

there are fewer than a quarter of a million jews now in Germany

if millions moved there, where are they?

This.
American Jews funded Hitler so he could get rid of their rival kinsmen in Europe and make them seize their properties.

Hitler was a kike agent, as proves his involvement in early communist activities, before going undenground with nazi party.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic#Hitler's_participation

and we have another jew.
>athiest
>not a christian nation
>irving not a scholar

deny it, kike.

you pretend Irving is biased for sundry reasons; has it ever occurred to you, hymie, that your own view of history may be unduly influenced by your own bias?
you casually dismiss a bona fide scholar like Irving? well then, i too dismiss any sources you cite...wait just a minute, the kike hasn't sourced anything he's stated; nor has he even given ancillary reference to any source.
>muh i saw the anne frank movie
>muh shindler's list
>muh kike media wouldn't lie about kike history

cute.

i never said jews moved to germany, dipshit.
they moved out of germany and went to palastine, the u.s., canada, south america and austrailia.

I'll tell you one thing.
Go back wherever your ancestors came from.
This land is that of indian natives.
If you think I am not mentally ill for saying that then maybe it's time for introspection.
About white genocide, it's just modern capitalism at work. Stop watching tv and browsing too much of internet while finding a woman called Amanda instead of Jimena, Lin or Kayla and you'll be fine.

here ya go, kikes:

these are the numbers from your own publication, the jewish encyclopedia.

of a total 9 million jews in eurpoe, russia had nearly 4 million (user does not consider russia to be europe).
and since hitler could not get his hands on any russian jews (nor any behind the soviet lines), that leaves less than 2 million jews to which hitler potentially had access.
so, hymies, how did he kill six gozillion jews when he only had 2 million to work with? and of those, there were 2 million that came to the states and israel.
note, these population figures are pre-war. so this doesn't even take into consideration the numbers depleted by the transfer act.

how do you kikes like maths?

>this land
>jimena
kek

t. father of 3 sons. blonde, blue-eyed wife. no television.
user will continue to breed and fill this land with the gaps left by departing jews.
we will replace you.
maybe i'll buy your flat in paris when you are forcibly repatriated to israel.

heh
heh
heh

I'll leave that here.
"Russia" is not just Russia, it's the USSR.

Pic related

dipshit kike.
the USSR disbanded in 1991.
it was the soviet bloc.
it is now russia.
most with a classical appreciation for european history do not view russia as part of the broader european sphere; all lands west of the danube, my boy....moreover, russians are not culturally european, they are slavic.

what are you, 16?

quit playing hookie and get your kike ass back to class...you've obviously missed a few vital lessons.

i notice how you had nothing to say about the numbers from your own encyclopedia.
don't those numbers make you a bit uncomfortable...does the french jew have a case of cognitive dissonance?

is it time for another dryfus affair?
hmmm?

The majority of Jews lived close to the Ukraine Belarus border. Germs got as far as moscow

and?

what? you think think the german forces were concerned with the collection of kikes? no, my boy, the kikes were busy killing kulaks in the ukraine -- 9 or so million of them (a legit holocaust, mind you). this is why the bandaristas are so rabidly fascist...they remember their history. besides, rounding up jews and defeating the red menace are conflicting priorities. nobody, not even jewish 'scholars', claim that hitler was doing anything east of poland besides fighting.

anyway, the strategy relative to the eastern front is supposed to somehow signify what exactly? that any place where german boots touched soil, all jews were magically vaporized?

try again, young hymie.

and just who, exactly, claims that hitler was corralling jews east of poland while engaged in military operations?
you think the german high command was diverting man power and resources to transport and encamp kikes? are you stoned?

no, if anything, these ukranian jews were too busy exterminating slavic kulaks for soviet kikes.
>89% of the communist leadership in russia were jews.
>these jews went on to murder 40 million russian Christians
the world will not forget this.
you should probably start making plans to emigrate.

when are you going to take responsibility for the documented holamador?

white genocide is real; we are going to use the story of the holocaust to preserve our white, Christian heritage...just like (You).

fair is fair, hymie.

Jesus Christ is your Savior & King, jew.
bow down and submit to the Prince of Peace.

You got no fucking clue, dude.
Start with Part 1:
youtube.com/results?search_query=europa the last battle part 1

Everything that you "heard" about with WWI and Death Camps actually happened with Russia during Stalin's rule.
Jews subvert
Jews incite revolution
Jews kill indigenous people (only the smart/successful ones)
Jews enslave the dumb ones

WW2, Hamburg Germany, allied bombers drop incendiary bombs on civilians and they are burned alive.
They were a sacrificed for the Masonic Jews of europe, the royal class. You see, the Rothschild's are related to the queen by way of Saxe-Gotha-Coburg, they're all of Khazar decent mixed with extra mutt genes from egypt and rome. They all worship demons and have sacrificed humans for thousands of years so every war since the fall of egypt have been indirectly influenced by the same "order" of people.

When will you realize that Hitler was a zionist from the start?

> the USSR disbanded in 1991
Well your link goes back to the middle ages and tsarist russia you know?
There is no mention of recent numbers, anyway you are talking nonsence.
> soviet bloc
> russia
So east Poland, Bielorussia, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia and Ukraine are in those statistics.
Because as of Barbarossa these were part of what you call Russia.
> all lands west of the danube
Actualy it's all land west of the Caucasus. Pic related
> you've obviously missed a few vital lessons
The irony

Dude get some medicine.

nobody gives a fuck about a bunch of kikes

The Holodomor was a decade prior you stupid mutt.
Omg you're such an idiot it's incredible.

lol

Dad was Methodist, mom was Baptist, I never met a jew until I went to college. But I had seen through the need for a skydaddy by the time I was 12. When did you grow up and realize religion is a lie?

Irving is not a bona fide scholar. He has no degree in any subject. his works have all been shown to be lacking in basic fact checking, and he lacks any proper use of sources or proper methodology.

he was repeatedly given bad reviews by the historians who actually knew the subject for all his books, which are poorly researched and leap to conclusions that are based on a partial and incomplete understanding of the facts.

his one good act was to expose the Hitler Diaries as fakes, which he did because he hated Trevor Roper, a real historian who had often trashed him. he then discovered the diaries made it look like Hitler did not know about the Holocaust, and said they must be true, and was the last person to keep saying this after other, real, historians, confirmed his charge that they were fakes (which he had made before reading them and on no basis)

his work was shredded by the courts and his support for holocaust denial has been shown to be partisan and ahistorical.

If he said it was sunny outside I would take my umbrella on the way to the door.

Irving has been debunked and exposed as a fascist sympathiser.

And if you knew your history of the United States you would know that in the first treaty the US ever signed it was declared, by the same people who wrote the declaration of independence and the constitution, that it was not a Christian nation.

>and then millions more that moved to germany and the us and canada?
>i never said jews moved to germany, dipshit.

hmmm

really?

Did I say only Caucasus, i forgot the Ural.

the numbers were from 1930, moron.

what the fuck? i can't make sense of what you're attempting to say after this.
i will ask again: are you presently stoned? there is no other way to account for your failure to follow a simple and contiguous argument. that, or you're an imbecile -- and i'm leaning in this direction.

>irony
do you know what that word even means?

>medicine
all jews are riddled with profound and incurable neuroses. so medicine will avail you nothing. perhaps we should commit every single one of you to psych wards.
they'll be like camps for neurotic kikes.
camps where they can spend some time in quiet contemplation...concentration, as it were.

maybe a lill manual labor to make a man out of you, you effeminate hymie.

you know what they say:
work will make you free.

so you remove 4 million by fiat, ignoring the millions killed in USSR when the germans occupied it, and think this is good maths.

did you have to take your socks and shoes off to do this?

also you know that the Transfer Act numbers were very small?

>. no television.
has no contact with reality outside his bubble.

>Mostly True
Stories if Jews running shit in Russia. Something Jews are really good at? Telling lies and flipping the truth on its head to get a good sob story to work in their favor.

Why did all the Russians in Russia die and not the Jews, as your articles state? JIDF out in full force today.

Killing them was beyond the pale

>millions killed in USSR when the germans occupied it
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Do you even KNOW WHAT A GULAG IS?

The Jews were RUNNING RUSSIA, not killing Jews in it. Your newspaper articles were propaganda. Sadly for Jews, they like to recycle those will numbers like 6 million.

Ok mutt; you need to check the link you sent.

>nobody, not even jewish 'scholars', claim that hitler was doing anything east of poland besides fighting.
>
and just who, exactly, claims that hitler was corralling jews east of poland while engaged in military operations?

have you really never read anything about the holocaust? Has the word Einsatzgruppen never entered your ear?

millions were killed by the nazis, with help from the natives from Latvia to the Crimea (90,000 killed there in one month) all over the occupied east.

really, are you that ignorant?

they were not magically vaporised - they were shot, burned or gassed. Also often hanged, raped, tortured, beaten and some drowned.

For you.

How does that feel being such an idiot to believe memes on Sup Forums?

>Irving has been debunked and exposed as a fascist sympathiser.

no, never debunked. and it's difficult to not sympathize with the fascist if you read the era's history with an impartial eye.
>names trevor roper as a legit historian and in the same sentence admits that roper's scholarship was fundamentally flawed.
can't have it both ways

are you aware that any scholarship that deviates from the kike narrative is immediately assailed? of course you are, shabbas goy.

should i therefore then believe the consensus of 'climate scientists' promoting global warming?
academics are professional stooges and hacks concerned only with tenure and the esteem of their colleagues.

>by the time I was 12
it's sad that you peaked intellectually at 11.

>not a Christian nation
>nation populated almost exclusively by Christians
kek

that was an error. it's obviously at variance with the point i'm making, which is why i didn't think i'd written it.
and so, to be clear:
no, no jews moved to germany.

>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

no. But I think you are trolling.

no one could be this thick.

Millions lived in russia/USSR in 1940, and they were killed by the advancing nazis.

they were just ordinary peasants - jewish bu nothing special

the locals were happy to point them out and help kill them.

>no, never debunked.
Professor Richard Evans book "Telling Lies About Hitler"

read it and see how real history is done, and how Irving was totally demolished,

>can't have it both ways

Yes you can. Roper made a mistake - and admitted it.

like a real scholar would.

but there are now 250.000 in germany, where did they come from (since there were almost none left in 1945

your claims do not add up.

There's no proof nor evidence, you'd think Alan Turing's private war effort transmissions would turn up something at the very least forged but nope, we'll just make it illegal to think

Every war has atrocities, the armenian genocide isn't any prettier, or what Vlad Teples did, but this one got a very particular communicational treatment.

>There's no proof nor evidence
just the entire documentary archives...

jesus you deniers do not even try these days.

from the article
>When no date is given, the census of 1900-1 is meant. Estimates are indicated by asterisks.

i could use other source, but i wanted them to come from jews.

this article, again from a jewish source, also supports what i'm saying:
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005161

>In prewar central Europe, the largest Jewish community was in Germany, with about 525,000 members (0.75% of the total German population). This was followed by Hungary with 445,000 (5.1%), Czechoslovakia with 357,000 (2.4%), and Austria with 191,000, most of whom resided in the capital city of Vienna (2.8%).
that's about a million and a half in central europe.

>The majority of Jews in prewar Europe resided in eastern Europe. The largest Jewish communities in this area were in Poland, with about 3,000,000 Jews (9.5%); the European part of the Soviet Union, with 2,525,000 (3.4%); and Romania, with 756,000 (4.2%). The Jewish population in the three Baltic states totaled 255,000: 95,600 in Latvia, 155,000 in Lithuania, and 4,560 in Estonia. Here, Jews comprised 4.9%, 7.6%, and 0.4% of each country's population, respectively, and 5% of the region's total population.

and that represents about another 4 million upon which german boots touched the soil inhabited by these jews. (note, i'm not saying that the above totals are 4 million, but the german war effort did not encompass every inch of territory...not even close to it. in fact, i'm being as generous in my estimates as possible).

so, as was said, in all the lands the germans occupied -- in consideration of the territory they actually controlled -- the numbers still don't reach 6 million.

so he would've had to have gassed, shot and whatever more jews than he could concievably have had access to.

and then you add survivors

>That is to say, there were between 2.7 and 3.6 million "survivors" according to a specific definition of "survivor" (viz. the one cited above).

it's all a gigantic lie

What particular treatment? It was a world war.
As for the Armenian genocide, here we acknowledge it. The responsible ones dont. It's a matter of politics. It took decades to acknowledge the holocaust and war criminals.
A genocide is not any atrocity, it is the systematic removal of a people for their ethnicity, nationality or religion.
The spanish conducted a terrible genocide in your continent, you should know about it.
Tfw you will never slap an ex nazi chancellor.

that is precisely my point, shabbas goy.
beyond the bleating of muh holocaust!!! there is NO documentation of such an effort being undertaken...none.

and in the absence of evidence, we can at least speculate.
in that the germans were fighting a war on two (and more) fronts, do you think they were concerning themselves with the encampment of gozillions of jews, while at the same time supplying and maintaining their men on the eastern front?

do you really think that?

i think you're imputing capabilities and resources to the german forces that simply were not there.

and in that there is a paper trail for every other german endeavor, where is the evidence of this mission to encamp soviet jews?

> in 1933, approximately 9.5 million Jews lived in Europe
What's so hard to understand here?
Around 6 millions died, mainly in eastern Europe and USSR. Around 3 millions for Poland alone.

i know.
i bring it up to remind you kikes how profoundly evil, duplicitous and hypocritical you are.

moreover, 1933 was within the relevant time-frame. in that, hitler came to power at this time.

>millions killed in USSR
the millions killed in the ussr were slavic christians. the soviet leadership was almost uniformly jewish.
there is absolutely no record of russians killing jews.
there is, however, abundant evidence of russians fudging the numbers from the camps in eastern europe.
>built shoddy russian crematoriums to undergird the story of the holahoax

>has no contact with reality outside his bubble.
thinks tv is reality

just now

>Holocaust
>real

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-19-46.asp
>I refer to the report of the Extraordinary State Commission on the crimes in Minsk.
>I end my quotation, and I ask the Tribunal's permission to draw its attention to the fact that in Minsk the principle of the murder van was used for stationary gas chambers, which were installed by the criminals in common bath houses. It is also mentioned in this report of the Extraordinary State Commission.

The gas chamber rumour was started by the Soviet war propaganda. No gas chambers have been proven to exist in Minsk.

nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/documents/5852-instructions-to-concentration-camp?q=No-1523#p.1C
>...every means must be used to lower the death rate in the camp.
>I hold the Camp Commandant and the Chief of Camp Administration personally responsible for exhausting of every possibility of maintaining the physical strength of the prisoners.

If you want to purposely annihilate an entire camp population then it's highly ineffective to reduce the death rate at the camp, don't you think?

the holocaust happened every time an incendiary bomb was dropped on a civilian target, all of them were burnt offering sacrifices