You walk into your sisters bedroom and see this

You walk into your sisters bedroom and see this.

What's your move, Sup Forums?

Huh? Looks like muh bedroom...

I don't live with my sister because we're both adults.

pic related

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Paint my dick black.

>What's your move, Sup Forums?
I'd fuck her in the ass like any other time I walk into her room

left jab, right hook, left elbow

Cal the police. Don't know what this coal burner's doing in my sister's bedroom.

Why did she steal my shirt?

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Underrated post

>360 degrees and walk away

>mfw I cuck black men 2 feet taller then me all the time

>I cuck black men
Fucking a coal burner is no better than being one.

Enjoy your AID's

>American education

That's a cute boy

Don't reply to invader bait like this.
>Sage in options, if you must reply
Lrn2recognize the signs of the various shill groups that are invading Sup Forums. They always use some kind of anti-white rhetoric to bait you into replying, or they make bullshit threads to slide the board. DO NOT REPLY, but if you must type sage into the options field. Stop falling for this shit, it’s making the board worse than it already was after all you fucking newfags showed up. They are trying to change the nature of Sup Forums, and there are various groups behind it, including the ADL, nu-JIDF, leftards, progs, tumblr, it goes on and on. Trigger them with edgy posting but always remember to sage you fucking newfags.
>Start your own Sup Forums threads to fight them. Start threads about how the leftist is nothing more than a Jewish puppet, start threads about the criminality of niggers, and REPORT any off-topic thread, that is, anything that is not Sup Forumsitical in nature.
Here’s a protip. Post this pasta or something like it in threads to remind the few remaining Sup Forumssters to fight back. Hide [SHIFT + left click] all the threads in the catalog so you can see the brand new threads and get the first post and help us fight this cancer that is trying to kill Sup Forums
>bump all threads that are real Sup Forums, and include links to these threads in your sageposts mocking the invaders. All you have to do for this is click the post number then copypasta the numbers with the » in a new thread.
These are officially Sup Forums endorsed threads, bump them, fight the shill invasion

That's an immediate, loving punch in the face from one sibling to another. They can pay the toll there or they can pay it at Jermaine, but the toll will be paid.

get out newfag scum

give her a juice box and leave

if my sister was that hot, I'd rape the shit out of her

>cross out the arrows in red
>draw another arrow pointing at her butthole
at least won't create a new mutt, and will teach her nogs end up being painful

Shoot the intruder!

Set up video cameras and profit.

I'm guessing by the "Dick" and arrow, that it's my brother.

calm down Cletus

>Being this new

1. Tell her to keep the shirt on
2. Drive her to the ghetto
3. Kick her out the door
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!!1!

pleb

my sister already went off the deep end, its much too late to even talk to her, considering she wont tell anyone where she lives, if she even talks to them.

she went from the person we all thought was the most religiously devout and stand-up christian to a bisexual pagan wiccan witch bitch who lied about actually going to her college classes, dropped out, and moved out while my parents were at work while she still had 500+ in credit card debt and no money to her name.

oh, and she got engaged to a women she knew for less then a year, then that women broke up with her for a guy, and now shes dating and living with someone we dont know but is apparently in a polygamous relationship with said girl, who refused to meet my parents because she lied to her about them.

If all my family had to worry about was her liking black men, it would be an improvement at this point.

Nicly tell her thr truth