Do you have any black friends?

Do you have any black friends?

Are you going to miss them when the ethnostate comes?

Nope and nope.

No
when/ if no

No and the ones I used to have when I was bluepilled I now realize were complete niggers and will happily line them up against the wall to shoot

Why would you actually befriend a black person?

I have a crush on a black girl at work but the ethnostate comes above all

Yes and yes.

I'll vouch for them when they apply for a visitors visa.

You can visit them in the african protectorate and fuck nigger pussies.

I don't have a black friend.

I am racist Sup Forums?

>Chile
Nigger, you ARE the black friend

No and No

no and no

The ethnostate will never come.
Don't get your hopes up, user.

Yeah I had one, he was one of those guys that was extremely white on the inside. Literally was raised in a seven figure house, was homeschooled and then went to a fancy private school in the wealthiest town in the state. He ended up going crazy about investing in weird startup schemes and disappeared. He had bad social anxiety and some weird iron deficiency disease lmao, definitely not the media's propaganda image of a black guy. Nice though

its already happening, user

just not the way everybody hopes

Yes and no.

What do you mean black friends ? Considering most of the /Pol userbase are autistic and have anti social behaviour.

Forget about "black friends", they also lack "friends"

I do. White and black ethnonationalists must work together to secure our mutual homelands together. Malcolm X has said we need separation and not segregation and I agree. I don't like blacks as a whole but there are intelligent ethnonationalistic blacks that we can work with. Rockwell understood this and we must too if we wish to win.

I used to, then the universities and the media turned them against me. I hate them for what they did to my friends

No and no. Unless a dark indonesian counts as black. In that case, yes and no.

he can give you tips on how to hunt a gazella

common interests, like anime and white women

I've never seen a black person irl

I do

They’re hoteps that want their own ethnostate, we’ll still visit each other

Most of us aren't, just as you aren't the media's average portrayal of whatever you are.

that poppy tho