Abortion is wrong all life is precious goyim

Abortion is wrong all life is precious goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK1530/
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/nonsyndromic-holoprosencephaly#definition
youtube.com/watch?v=SM88sZZz2iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In my part of the world we name "broken babies" after fruits and food so it feels less bad to juice them.

this kid is a fucking bocconcini

Post-term abort yourself for being ugly and deformed then...

We're waiting.

kys you sick fuck

I shouldn't have a boner.

I’m going with that’s fake

*Reminder that Hitler got rid of all of the cripples

t-this is fake right?

I have never been able to understand why most stormies are christcucks.
Christianity forbids murder because muh sanctity of life, but Nazism requires it to achieve purity, how can the two ever be reconciled.

nope, these are beautiful babies loved by god, they are special little miracles.

>le -1% face

Why not just kill it after it's been born?

If your argument is it does not deserve to live, why not simply make that argument directly? Why hide behind women's reproductive rights? Which literally allows women to kill hundreds of perfectly healthy babies for every one of these freaks.

lel

stay salty

Its called holoprosencephaly

These syndromes affect such an abysmally small number of births that they are practically negligible.

No excuse for the wholesale slaughter of healthy, fit babies.

Most of these genetic misfits are the result of 35+ year old women trying to give birth 20 years on birth control and several fit, strong babies aborted.

is that hole his eye? why does he have boob on his face and is his mouth also his ear?

I've never understood either why one should ''value life'' dogmatically. Killing off a retarded baby hurts only once, but having it around to live for +70 years causes a lot more emotional suffering in many people around them. Retarded people that can't take care of themselves will ruin the lives of healthy people that need to be around 24/7 to watch out for them. I've seen close what a tragedy it is. Lives of healthy folk destroyed by having semi-consciouss dead weight... I don't even care for the economic resources aspect of it. Taking care of a retard is simply a fucking nightmare that I'd not wish upon anyone.

I think the problem is that modern people are simply too big pussies to go through the action of admitting ''yes, I am taking a human life now''. Our ancestors were by far more realistic about these things and did what they had to do.

The one in your pic is more realistic. The one in OP I doubt is real.

Lol. So naive. Are you lost? It's real, and it's not even that crazy.

looks like a trash mob from a fantasy game or something

That's a good point. Wait until is born to see it, THEN kill it. You'll make sure it deserves the abortion.
Look at it as you look at death penalty. If you can't forbid death penalty at least make sure you have undeniable evidence before killing it

mutations can get very very extreme.

The state has secured monopoly of the legitimate use of violence. You gunless Europoors should realize as much.

He should have taken a selfie

This could be useful if you were very tall

Why waste whole nine months of pregnancy on a mutant if you can kill it before birth?
Anyway, there's generally only two sides of the debate, one that wants to allow all abortion and one that wants to outlaw all abortion. If there was pro-eugenics and anti aborting healthy babies, I'd side with them, but there isn't, so I side with those who support all abortion.
Ultrasound is as good at detecting such abnormalities. There's absolutely no reason to wait.

So we wait for adulthood for autists like you? Lack of empathy means your defective, even if you're right. You go with them pal. Your types a means to an end. Your the slaughterhouse worker, nobody wants you.

nigga looks like a cyclopse

>lack of empathy

What makes you think they don't want to die? That they don't feel like they're trapped in hell?

If abortion is justified in the case of a woman pregnant with a deformed or Mongoloid fetus, it only establishes the right to an abortion in such cases, not "for any reason the pregnant woman deems fit."

What the fuck... that baby is dead right? Did the kid in OP's pic really survive for several years?

>Reminder that Hitler got rid of all of the cripples
WRONG

Abortion is good, the life of a single mom's kid is hell on earth, the world is better off without these psychos

t. raised by single mummy

So is it empathic to burden healthy people socially and financially with looking after a deformed organism that will never contribute anything or help anybody in any way? You consider it empathy to force people who have nothing to do with the defective child to have to have a hand in supporting the burden?

Furthermore, by YOUR logic of empathy, whenever we encounter, say, an injured animal in a trap, we should just leave it to suffer before it inevitably dies... How merciful and empathic of you!

Not to mention your accusation of lack of empathy swiftly followed by a supposition that someone should be killed for not feeling the same way you do. Lawd, if only we could be as emapthic as you, great one.

This. At a certain point, forcibly keeping failed beings alive is not kind, it's cruel, and you're not doing it out of compassion for those beings, but to make yourself feel better about how progressive you are.

Wouldn't it make more sense to eliminate the guilty single mother and not the innocent child?

>you took some Joy!

sees comment
checks flag
yes, that's canada alright.

good luck passing this law anywhere, but surely would be the best strategy. these women mostly end up with fucked up eggs and become miserable or kill themselves or are used as cumdumpsters till mid 40s tho, so there is poetic justice most of the time

abortion is daily freeing is from thousands of mongrels, poor white trash, single moms freaks and a bunch of dead weight on society, it is doing - kek - God's work

>us

fixed

You just don't have enough insight to fully appreciate an infant great one

Is that Mark Zuckerberg?

Who has the picture of the deformed baby who's head looks like a happy bird when it's flipped upside down?
There was a whole thread about it.

Simple, do away with the degeneracy of democracy and all things are possible.

>Post term abort yourself
The new kys?

is that kid real?
has small teeth in his right ear...
shrunken eyeball.
kinda sorta looks real...

don't tell me that thing is real, looks like a rat

The only thing sick is keeping these people alive. Aborting healthy babies is wrong tho.

Old joke.

good god please tell me this is fake.
I'm against abortion except the baby will be a mutant.
Purge all mutants.

they're definitely dead.

Think about this before you breed with a fat girl.

>The most common teratogen in humans known to cause holoprosencephaly (HPE) is maternal diabetes mellitus. Infants of diabetic mothers have a 1% risk (a 200-fold increase) for HPE

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK1530/

If the boy didn’t have red hair i would agree.

>I'm against abortion except the baby will be a mutant.
This is how everyone should be regardless of religion or the lack of.

The Spartans were right

thank the migrants for zika then

What kind of chemicals did she drink before having this? Pure uranium?

This reminds me of red colored echidnas.

OP's has too much hair to be a baby. Perhaps it was IV feeded.

AAAAAAAAHHHHH A GINGER

Is this Zuckerberg without the makeup?

Now that's some creative thinking

>ginger
Inhuman

Holoprosencephaly

after five months gestation a downy hair is produced by fetal hair follicles called lanugo, it usually sheds before birth but some babies are born with full heads of hair which almost always fall out before a crop of new stuff is grown.

dude that thing is awesome

DEPENDS ON THE RACE, you fucking bluepilled

LA CREATURA
EL DIABLO NEGRO

Wew you are a fetus expert, never mind

It's some weird shit.
Never kind of "switched off" with this baby.
Comes back in cases of anorexia nervosa.

Huh, thanks. I knew it was from deficiency of Sonic HedgeHog gene but didn't know name of the disease. How long do these things without a mouth survive? Do they keep them alive through all their other problems?
>ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/nonsyndromic-holoprosencephaly#definition

Here's one Mrs. Pepe gave up for adoption

Monster babies are the devil's revenge for wrongs committed by your ancestors.

It's a real condition, but thankfully harlequin ichthyosis is very rare and those with it don't live for very long.

and it's beautiful

kek

And you call US mutts...

i thought he killed this thing in eraserhead?

>all life is precious goyim
Pro-life as I am I still know that's not true. Bringing in this life to suffer with no chance at a happy healthy life is disgusting.
On the other hand, aborting because you "don't want to be tied down" to your bad decision is a fucking disgusting devaluation of life itself.

we are all dead here in australia.

rattle rattle.

>image search
>russian websites
this is probably the third time in two weeks ive seen a shitpost centered around a pic that comes from russian sites and its always by a faggot under usa flag
OP is a shitposting pro and a faggot

Why the fuck does germoney have the worst posts?
I'm glad your country is going through the shitter.

>GRANT US EYES

Ahh, the old reverse abortion

NEWSFLASH: 99.99% of aborted babies have no physical problems with them.

>99.99%
some 40% of abortions are performed on nigger females

Leafistan has by far the worst posts, but Germany's do show a certain lack of humor. They seem pretty grim over there.

oh boy here we go
youtube.com/watch?v=SM88sZZz2iY

is "lack of two parents" not a fucking physical problem?

Top kek

A case like this happened in East India. The mother called the 'baby' a curse and refused to accept it, can you imagine giving birth to such an abomination?

I like this idea. like a financial penalty for having an ugly child, and a jail term for a tard child.

I think this idea could really bring society into shape

>abortion is bad
>eugenics is good

lads you can't think both of these at the same time

Exactly what i was thinking. looks like aardman's dumpster

JUST MAKE IT LIKE THIS

ABORTION ONLY LEGAL FOR NON-WHITES AND MUTANTS

I laughed at this for maybe 5 minutes and I haven't laughed in years. Thanks.