Redpill me on gender wage gap.

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/news.release/pdf/wkyeng.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it is a lie

/thread

Doesn't account for profession.

What happens is that women end up picking lower paying jobs

If it were cheaper to hire women why are so many women unemployed ?

The work force is primarily made up by women since paying them less saves money on payroll.

There is nothing to redpill about if it doesn't exist.

If businesses could save money by paying less for equal work no men would have jobs?

fpbp

no such thing

Should have been more specific. I know it’s a lie. I’m asking, do you know of any good sources? Studies, published papers, really, anything goes.

Here employers always prefer to hire men before women of child-bearing age (unless it's a female profession like nurse, nanny or school teacher, men almost never get hired for those). The reason is very simple: women can go on maternity leave, and you'll be stuck paying to someone who doesn't actually work for you.

>you can't redpill soygoys on the holohoax because it doesn't exist

You really don't need anything other than basic common sense to disprove it. Seriously, if you owned a business and you knew you could get away with shaving 20% off your personnel expenses with no consequence with regard to effectiveness or efficiency, why the hell wouldn't you do it? Why wouldn't women be dominating the workplace in every industry?

The reality is simple. Men and women look for different things in their careers, as a general statement. Women prefer to work near to home, with more time off and less overtime, good benefits, etc. Men are more willing to accept jobs that demand long hours, have less benefits, and take them away from home. These jobs tend to pay more as a result, either due to the danger/inconvenience/difficulty of the job, or as a result of simply offering more work hours in general.

>Redpill me on gender wage gap.
if a girl who makes tea and sandwiches on a building site makes less than the foreman it's #literallyrape

You can't source something that doesn't exist. Just look at starting pay for any job and you'll notice there's no section stating "X amount of salary for males, Y amount for females."

The only thing remotely true about the "wage gap" is that men are capable of doing more physical jobs than women and jobs like logging or construction tend to pay well. That's not gender discrimination though because scronny guys who aren't physically strong can't hold those jobs either.

Just look at the job ads.
>Salesperson needed for B2B
>Male salespeople get 20% commission
>Female salespeople only get 15% commission
OH WAIT
IT NEVER FUCKING SAYS THAT
EVER

bls.gov/news.release/pdf/wkyeng.pdf

WARNING. THICCC

>Redpill me on gender wage gap.
Men work demonstrably more than women, and are generally attracted to different kinds of jobs and education, compared to women. Also no maternity leave.

Pretty much every country on earth have public records and statistics documenting this, but because women need coddling, we like to pretend it's sexism.