YES! WE BLACKS RULED THE WORLD AND WE WERE THE KINGS!!!

YES! WE BLACKS RULED THE WORLD AND WE WERE THE KINGS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXN_jRhn8fA
express.co.uk/news/science/810888/ancient-egyptian-dna-genetics-turkish-european-african
instagram.com/p/BdtmFSshQ9F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"were"

shut up wytey

This is America. We Hate Kings.

You were never kings. You're great at murdering each other. That you are good at.

WE

ya, bark all you want
dumb cracka
in the end u will bow to us

Everyone was black back in (((these))) times.

No you weren't. Your entire race is nothing but obsolete farm equipment. Do us all a favour and fucking kill yourself.

Kings build empires.... Not sure I have ever seen any fucking city built let alone an empire bwahaha

The same argument I'll make here is also nice for muh british empire sun never sets fags. The past is the past. Check the GDPs. American and China run this entire planet. Learn your place.

SSSHHHHEEEEEEEIIIITTTTTT

Don't niggers know that overcompensation just emphasizes their inferiority?

>Clown hair, dog eyes, monkey nose, and balloon lips.

There is nothing there to be proud of.

WAZ

the kings of serving me a frappuccino.

Most, if not all of the slaves brought to the US were just a members of small and completely insignificant tribes, that lived in mud huts and had to hunt with archaic weapons to get some food.

How the hell they believe all the blacks in US are descendants of royalty as if all slaves came from some royal family.

kings? blacks have always been slaves, not kings.

King Kongs

Das rite
we wuz kangz
all of us
at the same time
no higher arkie
no slaves
no meanz of defending kangzdomz
no notable kangzdomz to defend
just kangz
nothing but kangz

i wonder what they eating before whitey give them oil fork pot etc

You let people who hate you make your food?

There were African kings in the sub-saharan African world. How do we convince niggers to go back there and be the "kangz" they were "meant to be".

KLANGS

AYO

Start by running a Checker's correctly.
We'll talk later.

Who's barking here?

If Donald trump tweeting a picture of a white boy with crown saying he is a king, what would happen? Tells you everything you need to know about attitude towards white men

Yet africa was so easily colonized by relatively small groups of white men, it really makes you wonder.

yet he is insanely more successful than you

Why is his nose so flared out like that?

>DaHomey

can't make this shit up

Do u know de wei?

USA is part of the empire still though. Rothschild/Rkflla leads your nation and pulls the strings. You're basically the colony of the empire but more like the dumb brute army numbers with the federal reserve in which they control. You're owned by The City of London cooperation (not to get confused with normal London) kikes

British/pol/ larpers are cringe though

>WE BLACKS RULED THE WORLD
when

More successful at being a welfare parasite, like the rest of his retarded race. Not exactly something to be proud of, mutt.

HAHAHAHAHA
This is how it started with lebron james who stupidly also calls himself @kingjames on twitter.
Lebron james is what spearheaded this. Here is his tweet. Where he says he didn't see a monkey, he saw a kang or queen. Even million dollar niggers perpetuate the we wuz kangs bullshit. The stupid lebron james is even called @kingjames on twitter.
What the idiot niggers don't know is that it's perfectly normal to call little kids including white kids little monkeys as a cute term of endearment since baby monkeys are incredibly cute. Where they fucked up was using a black kid model for it since niggers ofcourse can't into logic and feign outrage about everything.
Please just understand that no how much money the idiot niggers have, they're still a nigger. Why? Because that's what they fucking are. Their behaviour doesn't change they just moderate it more to pretend to be a classy or decent person but inside they're a fucking nigger just waiting to come out. You see this with lebron james in this situation, with puff daddy wanting to start his own black football league where whites can't participate in and so on and so forth. Make no mistake, you can dress them up nice and so on but with niggers appearances are decieveing, if you are expecting normal behaviour from them at all times you are walking into a trap. They have learned to act like a european or westerner or whatever. They've learned how to act civilized but it's only a facade, it's like a learned thing it's not natural. And the moment something is not rehearsed like these situations then the nigger comes out, stupid, retarded and hyper racist against everyone not black, non empathic, irrational, illogical, violent/murderous, criminal, lack of empathy with anyone but themselves, and so on, and yeah, exactly what you expect a nigger to be like.

And ofcourse i forgot, some of the biggest larpers in the world, the rate at which these dumbass niggers believe their own fantasies without evidence and proper research is truly mindblowing. It's not just the ghetto niggers that are this stupid, you thought so huh?, ohnonono.. even the multimillion dollar niggers believe in this little magical kangz fairytale like they're a bunch of little children.

Black Africans historically are basically the least capable race on earth aside from Australian Aborigines

We Wuz Clanz N Sheet
youtube.com/watch?v=TXN_jRhn8fA

My father used to call my sister "mantininca" (monkey in Sardinian). I don't think he was racist.

>Sardinian

No, just accurate (Venetian master race)

express.co.uk/news/science/810888/ancient-egyptian-dna-genetics-turkish-european-african
>A NEW DNA analysis of Ancient Egyptians shows they were more Turkish and European than African.

Go fuck a koala.

so now because you got puff crappy and lebron lames saying this, you got other niggers coming out literally saying they iz kangz in queenz. It's not a meme or a stereotype, this is how retarded these niggers are. They actually believe somehow they wuz kangz of all africa, and ancient egyptians and built da pyramids, then whitey came stole all the gold and changed their history or something and are trying to make it APPEAR as if niggers are stupid.
instagram.com/p/BdtmFSshQ9F/
Check this out. DEY IS KANGS N QUEENS! AND THEY BE TELLIN DA WHOLE WERLD!
It's no wonder they think there's some kind of conspiracy to hold niggers down. I mean since they think they are the best in the entire world yet fail at everything. It has to be someone lying non stop. Ofcourse if they just realized that historically they were some of if not the biggest failure in the entire world, things would make a little more sense.

My fat crack smoking neighbor nigger named her nigglet Kang. I fucking laughed aloud so hard when I heard her fat mouth yelling his name. I should start a nigger story thread just about this animal.

>without evidence and proper research is truly mindblowing
We know about your research mate.
>Its full of lies.
Thats why they 'blacks' don't listen absorb it, mostly.

>turkish
>ancient anatolian populations were turkish

diddy is super natural tho

This is also why the niggers think they don't have to improve, they already think they are the best of the best people in the ENTIRE WORLD, so if they fail at something.
>GDIT WERLD HOLDING DA NIGGER DOWN.
In all likelyhood some niggers made up those fairytales to feel better about themselves. And then niggers went full retard and pretended as if that they were all true and that this means niggers don't have to do shit to better themselves and if they fail at something it doesn't mean they suck, it's because someone is holding da niggers down, since errrbody knows niggers obviously be da best in the werld!

>My fat crack smoking neighbor nigger named her nigglet Kang.
Holy shit. You live in a nigger neighborhood user? Are you gonna be okay?

That's a bit over the top. He was somehow victimized by wearing the word "monkey" on his shirt so now he is the best kid in the world?

They're seriously getting so mad at fucking nothing. They had a model, they gave him a hoodie, took a picture, and moved on. I guarantee you most of them didn't even read what it said.

Anyone got a link where I can pick up an authentic shirt? I see knockoffs on fleebay but meh.

I make love to koalas thank you very much, it’s the only way to avoid the chlamydia

I've move out, but my parents still live there which scares me. That last time I was around, I called CPS on the nigglet. Unfortunately, the "investigator" on the phone was a nigger and didnt even ask to see footage we had of their kid locked in the car on a 90F day. Nigger mom locked it in there to keep it away from the random 10 niggers she had in the house I guess.

realized I got off topic there. Im scared for my parents because niggers don't fight fair, and I am worried about retaliation.

At least niggers stand up for their own.

Sorry brudda but dis is not de wei

>YES! WE BLACKS RULED THE WORLD AND WE WERE THE KINGS!!!

Please check your spelling. Should be WE WUZ THE KANGS!!!

That's a bit above their mental capacity.

No matter what you do in life, you will always be a nigger and nothing can ever change that fact. You know this as well, don’t kid yourself. Just accept what you are.

SO UUUH LEMME GET DIS STRAIT
*swings on vine*

Kek'd

Couldn't have said it better

ahhh! Like that?!
Now i get it...
But if everyone is King...
No one is king.
Your logic is flawed.
So typical.

ya I see wyte bitchez still talkin shit 'bout my homies

>click click click click

I’m sorry brudda, I do not know de wei

Blacks are crybabies.

Blacks were Kings, and those Kings defeated and enslaved the weak and worthless tribes and sold them
The Social Media whiners are descendants of the weak and defeated
The Kings Stayed in Africa

Hey OP, do you know de wey?

Imagine as an entire race being this fragile

>imagine white people chimping out and putting a stop to their soft genocide
sigh maybe some day

This over the top king and royalty stuff reeks of insecurity. Don't know how anyone can take it seriously.

The Jews have done irreparable damage inciting the blacks against whites, conditioning blacks to look for racism and project their racial insecurities in EVERY avenue of their lives. It's fucked up, shit wasn't like this even 6 years ago

north africa used to have plenty of white people but white genocide destroyed that

>posting in a slide thread

So you are actually saying that we might of royal heritage?

Thanks Obama

>WE WUZ KANGS
so was Trayvon Martin
this is him now, feel old yet?

The little brown jew

How can they all be kings? There is only one king: that's what makes him the king.

Based African

>Finn
>Western Europeans
Something doesn't match.

Why do blacks honestly consider themselves royalty?

all cuzz ya got a crown air freshener doesn't make y a king