What can Sup Forums tell me from this map?

What can Sup Forums tell me from this map?
Who is white and who is not?

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/12/13/233502
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can see the Hungarians and that's all that matters

I don't see India there.

Yet another D&C thread

Don't reply to invader bait like this.
>Sage in options, if you must reply
Lrn2recognize the signs of the various shill groups that are invading Sup Forums. They always use some kind of anti-white rhetoric to bait you into replying, or they make bullshit threads to slide the board. Their posts include the same divide and conquer or demoralization tactics. DO NOT REPLY, but if you must type sage into the options field. Stop falling for this shit, it’s making the board worse than it already was after all you fucking newfags showed up. They are trying to change the nature of Sup Forums, and there are various groups behind it, including the ADL, nu-JIDF, leftards, progs, tumblr, it goes on and on. Trigger them with edgy posting but always remember to sage you fucking newfags.
>Start your own Sup Forums threads to fight them. Start threads about how the leftist is nothing more than a Jewish puppet, start threads about the criminality of niggers, and REPORT any off-topic thread, that is, anything that is not Sup Forumsitical in nature. If you can’t even report a thread get the fuck off our board.
Here’s a protip. Post this pasta or something like it in threads to remind the few remaining Sup Forumssters to fight back. Hide [SHIFT + left click] all the threads in the catalog then F5 so you can see the brand new threads and get the first post and help us fight this cancer that is trying to kill Sup Forums
>bump all threads that are real Sup Forums, and include links to these threads in your sageposts mocking the invaders. Another tactic we should use in sageposts is to demoralize the invaders, remind them that they will never win. All you have to do to link a thread is click the post number then copypasta the numbers with the » in a new thread.
These are officially Sup Forums endorsed threads, bump them, fight the shill invasion

we have to kill all G*rmans before it's too late
I can tell you that much

>haplomemes
>basing them in this ultra simple way also

Nice argument, very well elaborated.

>bulgarians share the same Dna as albaniggers
>ROMAnians share the same Dna as croats and serbs
boi you better DELET THIS

fixed your meme map

yeah, it is weird

Clearly, only I am white in this map if you believe western (((scholars))). Because as they say "Caucasian = automatically 100% ultra white"

I'm white

it would be funnier if he said : By Stalin I will give you a taste of hunger

Wait what why are the south slavs (ex yugoslavia) not slav like north slavs? I'VE BEEN LIED TO.

That's expected.

those are the germans , not hungarians

>Specific haplogroup is only a quarter/third of the population at best
>Is representative of the entire population
>Arriving at conclusions based on haplomemes alone
>Nigeria and Cameroon are as white as Ireland and the UK
1/10 made me reply.

Yeah, stop reading meme hitlers aryan race articles.
Appart from proto european gene, south slavs share also slavic gene.

If you've gone past the Mediterranean you've gone too far. If it's not from Europe it can't join me and my northern neighbor for maple syrup.

butthurt hunganigga detected

Y-DNA Haplogroups are less than 1% of your DNA, so no...

>haplomemes
when will Sup Forums learn

Hitler was E3b, AKA Horn African Haplogorup, and it is common through southeastern and central Europe

All I know it is that it's fake!

Do you know the way?

nigga what I'm Moldovan

Scotland is probably the whitest country on that map.

So R1b wins I guess.

I don't trust a people who don't even have their own language. Spanish, Portuguese and English are Caucasian languages. Mud Shark.

If you aren't I2 you don't belong to west Europe you chariot-nigger rape baby.

My eye's say your D.N.A. is a abomination to God himself. You're not part of one of the three original races of humanity. You are a cross-breed of the European race and pygmy race. Excuse me I think I'm going to vomit.

The only ones that died of hunger were Ukrainians only, everyone else tasted ak-47 as their last supper

Fuck off you burgernigger, dont ditch Caucasian languages with some retarded "Caucasian" term your brain for dead scientists made out of nothing

I couldn't agree more.

Someone is a little crabby. Do you wanna go outside? Get some vitiman D? I'm so offended a loser on the internet called me something. He's gonna fap and cry now. Mom! Get the camera!

By the Founding Fathers definition
Everything outside the markers is not white, and listed from more favorable to least favorable:
>Italian
>Irish
>African
>east European
>Asian
Obviously the list has changed now, but this is what the original concept of the term.

Does that mean we have to treat Scandinavians as humans,since they are not charriot-niggers?

we was white

Haplomemes go back thousands of years, so don't worry. We don't have the same DNA

(((OH FUCK))) You're from the land of, Stalin? HAHAHAHA! Don't use text book, Yuri! Text book is worth more than your life! Potatoes are too.

Well they are mostly I1 which is most likely unique to mesolithic Scandinavia(oldest confirmed sample is just neolithic and found among some German farmers but there is a partial evidence a hunter gatherer from Gotland(I think) was already I1). I'd say they get a pass.

It literally makes no sense

Good thing I'm an R1a in Finland.

this, but unironically

t. Romanian

Bring it to these guys, they're the ones who coined the term.

What is white anymore?

What's your point?
Also, Caucasian is not a race.
Did you just get triggered because i told you that Hitler was E3B? He was, and so are many Europeans.
If you are getting triggered by this, then chances are you don't even know what an Y Haplogroup is.

All I know is that I belong to R1a (the subclade in pic related) and that I really do look gloriously Indo-European / Aryan

Muh Serb, we are Untermensch. :) I'm Irish. Rise up my fellow potato nigger!

This is the sort of autism why we cant have normal banter on four chang anymore. Either that or you are 60

Slovenia is mostly R1a

I just woke up but I'm not (((woke))). It's not like obsess with the science behind my race all day everyday.

A question to you. Do you know blue-eyed people with a yellow ring around the pupil like pic related? Or is this uncommon where you live? Would be glad about an answer, interested whether you may treat this particular trait as a marker for ancient human migration patterns...

I have a weapon of mass autism. Well I Roman Salute people in public and red pill people from time to time. How about you? Do you leave the house much? You are the reason neck beard memes are applied to here. I made a mistake and did not say European. Oh damn. I don't know the way.

Literally all eyes would be blue without melanin. This one's got some melo around the centre.

What's the Q one?

Haplogroups don't say anything about whiteness.

I belong to R1b-U106 (yeah i had to give my dna to (((them)))) thanks to paternal line descending from Southwest England

Yes I know but this particular form of heterochromia seems to be tied to a certain variant in the HERC2 gene ... but nobody ever did a population genetics study on this particular polymorphism. I am interested whether it is a founder mutation from a particular ancient population. It seems to be more common in people of Bohemian descent but that is all I know so far...

(((If it comes from Europe and is white. It's okay because it is white.))) Simple science.

And how are we more Nordic and less semitic than Croats?

Damn, I have a ring of bright green around the pupil. My gf has this yellow one.. I guess it's quite common here yes but I didn't pay much attention to it.

>interested whether you may treat this particular trait as a marker for ancient human migration patterns...
So what is your theory on this?

R1a was here since day one, but it died off then its cousins replaced it.

It's wrong in some areas fo sho. But yes Slavs came from steppes of "asia". Though if they lived there now it would be called "europe" so it doesn't fucking matter.

I have that

Mongol rape

Lol @ there being a strong presence of that.

Maybe the autist who made that in Photoshop should have picked faces from the actual region instead of fantasies out of his ass.

THE ETERNAL HUNGARIAN.
And Southerners and retarded Romanians did not believe me when i said some of them have slanty eyes.

genetics research is widely regarded as a shambles by the scientific community and is in the midst of a crisis regarding it's methods and analytical techniques.

:DD at least we're not part niggers I guess

Not sure yet. I do not think that it is some ancient Northern proto-European marker as some Finns I have asked recently have claimed it is rather rare in Finland. It seems to be more common in Bohemia (pic related is of Bohemian descent btw) but not so much in Austria. And now you tell me it is also common in Slovenia ... hm, I think this genetic variant might have come to Europe with one of the first waves of Indoeuropean migration, maybe following the Danube river upstream from the Black Sea. It seems plausible to me that they followed rivers in general.

Donaukinder...

> What can Sup Forums tell me from this map?
That markers are selected to forge maps, not the opposite.

Now THIS is getting interesting! Bohemia, Slovakia, Slowenia ... bet it is also more common in some areas of Hungary. Migration along the Danube from the Black Sea I tell ya! Now I wonder if people along the Djnepr and Don do also have this variant or not...

>Hitler
>sub-saharan african

Pick one.
Sauce pls

Well, I can tell you my Grandmother has the same eyes as me and her mother was slightly asian-y looking (her parents were Ukrainian Jews iirc) whilst her father could have posed for Nazi propaganda materials, "a perfect looking Aryan", don't know where was from though)

Greeks are niggers
Turks are Jews
and Hungarians are Slavs

the earliest E1b1b known are from Natufians, who weren't niggers but very much fully caucasoid

there is also some evidence that Y-DNA DE and E were Eurasian and back migrated to Africa, explaining among other things why niggers are closer to west Eurasians compared to pygmies and capoids
see biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/12/13/233502

They are right, it's not common here at all. I see it far more often in Mediterraneans and some lighter eyed MENA / Indians.

Indo-Europeans is a bad guess because Central Europeans have lower levels than Northeast.

am i white Sup Forums?

I don't have a yellow ring but I have yellow lines... am I special too? Also what colour are my eyes? hazel?

Very interesting. In Europeans the colour difference gets more pronounced if you inherit the gene variant from both parents ... at least according to the study I am just reading. Other genes may also be involved besides HERC2 but I think those are more involved in how far from the pupil the heterochromia extends. Also, it is much less noticeable in green or brown eyes as the colour difference is very weak then ... so the phenotype might be 'hidden' in many people. Still think it may fit a certain Indoeuropean group's migration pattern.

Interesting. Still favor Indoeuropeans but it might have come from a certain smaller sub-group with a founder mutation maybe. But will check up on Meds. If it is really common in MENA and Indians (and Slavs) it might as well be from some ancient Satem speaking population group.

> I have a ring of bright green around the pupil

Most blue eyed people here do too, it's either like that or the 'grey' blue eyes.

G-guys am I white?

we wuz Steppewarriorz and sheeeit

I would think so, although a lot of Westerners claim I am not white, just because I am from a Slavic country, so who knows at this point

That means you've got AIDS.
I'm a doctor. It's official.

Haplogroups don't show what race you are.

They're brown, man. Don't be autistic.
Same color as mine, actually.

I've got a brown eye too.
Would you like me to post a pic?
It's just the one. My other two are blue.

You have 3 eyes?

>Navigators

Abhor the mutant!

The ring is brown, the lines are yellow.

You have Hazel eyes,autizmo.

Wait, what?
Does that mean....
Oh no, is the Age of Strife coming ?

brown eye as it is sometimes refered to is anus you dolt

>tfw Emperor soon

Obviously meds ain't white.