Why do Arabs have superiority complex?

Most Arabs and Muslims will not grant that the West’s civilization is superior. They will admit that it is more technologically or materially advanced, but they deny that the West has achieved any cultural or ethical advance or superiority.

Arabs are taught again and again that they are superior, and that all others are so bad that Allah will throw them in hell when they die...

Is their IQ of 85 too low for them to realize they're utter subhumans ?

Also why they are so fucking aggressive, is it the islam that typifies the hatred against western civilization ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFUqipr2Pk i just watched this video and i'm still in shock, only arabs are able to be this ruthless ...

Same reason niggers will never admit that they are inferior. It makes them feel bad so they live in a lie

Why are his nips large

Why the fuck should we care what lesser beings think of us?

There is no reason for Arabs not to have reasonable aspirations for superiority.

The West, clearly, has not achieved superiority: just temporary, and not the most historically long golden age.

>just temporary
aaaany time now,this time you guys it's gonna end...yep any time now.

/fraud/

no niggers on the opposite have that underlying inferiority complex because they know deep down that they're nothing but rodents.

on the other hand arabs got chased like fucking dogs when they came to europe and they never had the opportunity to come back, that might be the reason why they so mad

They came from Abraham disobeying God by taking his wife's servant when he grew impatient for the child promised by God.. They are in a sense a bastard race ... many bastards have this problem.. Take William the Conqueror for instance.. Someone called him a bastard one too many times and he took England. We'd all be speaking some Germanic Saxon tongue if people hadn't given him shit about being a bastard.

Cool story bro, go look up islamic golden age, muslim cultural and scientific achievements, look up the list of muslim scholars and scientists, most of your technology is based on our work.

It has ended already, you see.

I unironically suck his cock

please keep posting hot sexy arabs op, i can only get my hate boner up this way.

Holy fuk, do you even history?

all arab problems are deeply connected with multi generational consanguine procreation

Because they're inferior to us on every level
As a frog you should know this unless you hide in your parisian flat/college/office all day
Angsty algerians are 5,5", ugly, dumb...
The few arabs who aren't aggressive tend to be taller and better looking
Compare with nogs, who might be even dumber but have some undeniable physical strengths, sense of rhythm, etc.
Nobody is afraid of an arab stealing their woman, but americans (and ironically, arabs in france) piss their pants at the idea of blacks fucking women of their race
Put yourself in their shoes user
Surely you must have had at least one experience in life where you ended up in a higher class social setting and felt uncomfortably out of place
Arabs in western society have to go through this EVERY SINGLE DAY
Anyone with enough intelligence to hold basic thoughts (even in blacks many reach that level) wants to feel important. Taking that feeling of importance away from a whole group of people is bound to make them overcompensate

islamic golden age is a meme.
also thx for approving what i just said.

???

You can thank inbreeding for this, something like 50% of the middle eastern population is the result of inbreeding in some way (most commonly first cousin marriage.) They're all a bunch of inbred mongs. Sub-Human is too nice of a word for those savages.

They recognised Chinese soverignity, which is more forward than any other culture.

Beats the fuck out of me. I can admit that East Asians and Jews are smarter, and that blacks are physically superior (and yes have bigger dicks).

Doesn't make me insecure. I know my race is awesome and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

steroids, bodybuilders are more emotional than women, shitskins are just as emotionals women, its a great mix

As I said, the shills here are complete gay faggots.

what? Billy the C was a bastard right? The rest is History from the Holy Bible.. what's your problem?

>le ottoman civility meme
The ottoman empire was a fucking pigsty. The reverence it receives is entirely an entirely modern fiction.

During the time of the WW1, the Ottomans still practised slavery, and not the US variety, the Arab variety, in which male slaves were routinely castrated.

Superiority through longevity. and in that sense, they are superior. Sure Whites may have technical advantages, but you've been socially subverted and there is absolutely no fixing that. Hitler was the one chance at rectifying all the wrongs done to European society but the forces that be won. The entirety of Europe will be like a more technically advanced Turkey.

I've recently come to accept whats going on in Europe, It's beyond saving desu.

>Why do Arabs have superiority complex?
Because they are inferior. Inferior people always build complexes, artifices to hide that they lack the real thing. See: Dunning Kruger.

Culture can't be quantified so it's impossible to say one is unequivocally superior to another.

However, Arabs haven't figured out that western culture led to technological and economic prosperity. Or they're in denial about it.

What do you mean by this?

its fucking obvious you have a folder of hot arab men. also not surprising since you are french.

stop holding out on us and post em!

I honestly believe we technologically evolved too fast for our own good as well. it's all had adverse consequences on our behavior and doomed us to the point of no return.

whatever helps you sleep at night, doku

>Persian/Indoaryan achievements

Every fucking goddamn time! Even their only elite troops, the Mamluk were NOT Arabs.

The only thing the arabs have right is hating their kinsmen the jews, other than that they're shit and goat fuckers

>and that blacks are physically superior (and yes have bigger dicks).
Haha, you are literally retarded, this niggerjew meme should die.

>This shit again

You had schools in North Africa true, but the majority of the students were Greek or Italian.

Also name one Muslim advancement since 1588.

One.

>Is their IQ of 85 too low for them to realize they're utter subhumans ?
Yes, they have not advanced culturally enough yet to understand that much of what they have been taught their whole lives is pure brainwashing. It doesnt even occur to them that members of their own society would use them.

Same reason why Sup Forums has it. Lack of achievement and insecurity, basically.

This
>inb4 muhhh islamic golden age is a meme its not tru

>we waz inventors

Your countries produce absolutely nothing of their own except camel and goat herding

god i hate those araps

Slide thread
Sage

because they value family over anything else

but they value family only because they can't be proud of anythging else. non whites are parasites

People who steal deserve worse than that.

There is no need to steal in western culture -- we live in abundance.

because of islam. without islam they are a bunch gout fucking herders that run around the arabian peninsula fighting each other over trivial tirbal shit. arabs themselves never developed akingdom or empire they were always apart of one until islam. islam brought them into the i am the chosen conflict that was happening between jews, christians and their view of the rest of the world. chistians and muslims left the jews in the dust who leeched off of everything else. islam continuously tried to destroy the christians powers in europe but never succeeded. Europe finally proved the victor and eventually started expanding across the world and even influencing the middle east. they hate western society because they wanted to be the dominant force. they are so willing to go to Europe as a fuck you to he west and christianity

To provide sustenance to his infant brides?

t. muzzie

there was no golden age, only a bloody age of slavery and conquest

the muzzie 'golden age' ended the precise moment europeans started fighting back, which shatters all notions that islamists were doing anything but looting and using the knowledge and wealth of other civilizations

but hey, keep idolize a child molesting mass murdering slavekeeper, I'm sure you will convince somebody around here that you are 'culturally superior'

Well, there was Persia but that was more of an Iranian thing.

Maybe, but there's been objective improvements because of it.

We'll just have to move forwards to meet the challenge.

>Why do Arabs have superiority complex?

At this time they have not recovered from the BTFO of Baghdad, all Arabs know this and hate that the Turks have had the leadership for so long.

Thanks you gave me a good laugh...

it is a mystery - they have small penis' and apenchant to screw young boys - and donkeys and goats
so it is like an inferiority complex that translates to massive chip on shoulder that is vindicated by their belief in the prophet and Allah - their religion

Mahmud detected

Why do whites do the complete opposite?

soy

Only a jealous virgin would care..

Seriously though, do you think when he is fucking a girl she thinks about his nipples? Lol you are pathetic

>Image result for grandiose delusion
Grandiose delusions (GD), delusions of grandeur, expansive delusions also known as megalomania are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the ...

Schizos with low IQ

>why are arabs delusional
High inbreeding rate leading to paranoid troubles.

We believe in humanity and we have so much empathy we try to treat animals as well as humans. Some animals are wild though and they bite us back and bark at us. In the end it's not their fault, they're animals, they're soulless and only respond to their instincts.

Because we are better than you Eur*poid