The Hapa is Ascendant

How do we beat these bastards?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/age2rh38
bigo.tv/17922448/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hair dye is a common contributor to cancer. the problem will mutate itself away or die trying.

Or you sure she's not just finnish?

Gas

By having sex with white women while they cry like the supreme gentlemen they are and stab actual Asians in their sleep?

idk man
the only troublesome hapas are the ones whose mum is asian, conversely Jap dads have created good people lol

Female hapa = beautiful , sane
Male hapa = deformed, self-loathing, insane

It's a crapshoot

Imagine how mentally ill you have to be to let your racial-survival insticts literally guide your life like a stupid animal

>i must fly south
>i must build a damn
>i must hate (superior) hybrids

Mongoloids are ugly subhumans.

beautiful, yes
sane?
fucking no, lad

Which is pretty much all of them. 90% of the relationships are white male asian female. I have seen about one white female(jewish) and japanese male family in my life.

>beat
I'm making more.

a fucking mutt

If hapas have to be made, it's always best that white men do it.

Asian men = genetic trash

>be white
>get happa woman pregnant
>ensure offspring mate with whites.
>refuse breeding rights to the hapa males
>absorb there DNA and make a stronger hybrid.
?????
>fuck hot hapa chicks (profit)

The true red pill is 1 male asian grandparent hapa.

Swedish is a possibility too.

First off, vote in my poll faggots: strawpoll.com/age2rh38

1/4 asian or 1/8 asian 3/4-7/8 white is a great mix. 1/2 or more asian and the kid looks to asian.

Sadly with whites being the worlds minority with very low birthrate that isn't sustainable at all

bigo.tv/17922448/

That dude is totally slumming it on the pregnancy photoshoot come on man

Not ascendant. Mentally unstable and self loathing. Also males have weird feminine juicy lips, after this experimenting we can deduce that F1 at least is not a good or viable hybridization F3-4 are better looking and more mentally stable.

Embrace hapas

They are too mentally unstable and unsafe.

My gf of 3 years is 2/3 Japanese-Korean, and 1/3 Portuguese. It's a nice mix, and my kids will come out pretty much Caucasian.

I'm not too autistic when it comes to this "muh 100% phenotype" shit. Half of the Caucasians in this world are domesticated liberal cucks, and the other half are submissive Muslims living on sand. Asians are cucks, soulless or SEA degenerates. Niggers gonna nig, and abos....yeah.

Whatever happens, you're all gonna be slaves anyway. Going autonomous is the future. I'm looking forward to having many kids.

Use them for breeding.
Make the white woman feel like the black woman when she sees her black man breed with a woman of a different race.

Wholehearedly agree.

You can't. They are the masterrace

Ingenuity of white man
Concentration and work ethic of chinese man

The most powerful race in the world

Fuck your gook nigger dogs. They are trash that seek to infect everyone else with their poison. Ant people, like the insects they are, deserve nothing more than the bottom of my boot. They are an infection, and they hide behind scabs. They are worse than kikes and in the long run, because of their population size, more dangerous. The white man cannot rest until his job is done and this filth is eradicated from the face of the earth. Sage you chink nigger bitch.

Bullshit, you just need to be rough with them, for some reason it's the same as with slavic woman. Only slavic chicks will walk all over you, humiliate you begind your back and take over your money, and hapas are actually physically violent.
If you allow it she will physically hurt you.

I assume they just need to have their borders of do and don't clearly and visibly described.
Maybe they subcounciously search for a place in world, dunno.

You cannot care if they will leave you, you need to have all or nearly all the power in the relationship, you must be outearning them, if she acts up slap her, or lock her in a closet, treat her like a child or a disobidient animal.

When the borders get set she will turn into ultimate mans companion, she might try to test you from time to time, but just act consistent and you are good.

If you're beta, fuck off.
If you want a mommy replacement, fuck off.
If you want an equal and resonable partner, fuck right off. This was my mistake the first time.

She might partake in some small level decisions, but ultimately you are wearing the pants, you decide in the end, and you take the responsibility.

halfbred asian mongrols need to be detained and moved all to iceland

>tfw no psycho hapa gf

> wow your instincts are bad
> because i am like superior

Why are you guys into Asians chicks? They look like fucking cartoon aliens. They are worst kind of people too.

kys

Filipinos finally got outdone, huh?

Tables turned

Slide thread
Sage

Chill the fuck out.
If she is beautiful and you aren't some omega male genetic trash your kids will be fine. If you are lucky more than fine.

Don't be a beta father if you have sons and all is gucci.

Eliot Rogers snapped because full asian ugly dudes were more popular than he is. If you are a looser your sons will always have these confidence issues.

Also
>hapa boys are beta retards
Don't bring them up as beta then. Its mainly down to upbringing.

Hapa Bantz

She looks nothing like a Finn. She obviously has European blood.

She looks like shit

I'm in love.

This is not beautiful

Maybe yours since they're americanised. Your asians are as shit.

woah woah hold on there, m80, where exactly was a panicking in that post for you to have top say ''chill out''? lol, like I said, I don't care too much about ''muh 100% white race''. My girl however is nice, and it's not that I was even targeting an asian(ish) woman at the time. I don't even have yellow fever, and there's nice women within all races although some are better than others. I Just wanted a nice looking woman who's sweet and isn't going to drop her draws and jump into my bed after just 5 minutes of knowing her, or have relationship with a woman with jealousy problems or be some crazy bitch like some I've dated and had to kick out in the past.

As for kids, I don't believe in this shitty ''beta mixed race boy'' meme. As long as you bring him up probperly, he should be fine.

even american asians arent that bad. It's genetic love.

No, this is a global trait. Nice try though.

Wait, are there asians in Spain? Is there some forgotten asian community is Iberia or something?

you don't, the HAPA is prophesied, a coherent race superior to the jews

it's a meme you dip

Female hapas and Japanese wives are allowed in the ethnostate

I imagine being a hapa in an Asian country would be an advantage but a disadvantage in a white country.

Also, why are Russian men such Trojan horses? They all look like weak soyboys until they BLYAT.

>Don't be a beta father if you have sons and all is gucci.
>Eliot Rogers snapped because full asian ugly dudes were more popular than he is. If you are a looser your sons will always have these confidence issues.
However you're exactly on my path here. The hapa meme gets blown out of proportion because it's these beta white men who specifically target extremely submissive-ugly/goldigging women who will accept them. However, that doesn't make the white man here any less beta. He will continue to be a beta (unless he changes) and will raise beta sons. This is how the ''beta hapa boy'' meme is created. Thankfully I'm not some ''beta white boy asian chaser'', and I was actually brought up properly (by aggressive parents) and have decent social skills

>I imagine being a hapa in an Asian country would be an advantage
Not a chance.
Asian adoration for whites isn't a race thing. They don't think that white are genetically better. It's that white countries are viewed as glamorous.
Being a half-white would mean nothing to them. Even worse since they would never accept a half-breed as one of their own and not really accept them as a glamorous foreigner either.

Hapas are massively over-represented on Japanese television. They become celebrities pretty easily and are totally sought after.

Shit meme. We are not European.

Freakshow victims of US Marine rape

Look at them look at them and laugh /thread

Saus

>Canadian IQ
The image literally shows a German flag.

we take their women as our own
gas for all the males

>or dye trying

an easy missed opportunity, aus, i thought you were better than that

160k chinese, also koreans (90% women) at universities

>When the Marine was asked his ethnicity, he responded I'm German, can't you tell? My great grandparents came all the way from Birlin[sic]

the women become whores and the men become schoolshooters, sometimes they even kill their own families so we don't need to do anything except shame people who produce mongrels

>tfw male hapa.
If i rolled female; life would've super ez street

BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY HAPAS ARE UNSTABLE

I would dick my stick with that if you catch my drift

lol ellieit roger