Chart showing REAL Diversity

You're all completely paranoid. Or your definition of race is totally skewed. This chart from the Washing Post shows real ethnic diversity in the world, and it's clear that Europe is one of the most homogenous places there is. Refute this.

img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/files/2013/05/diverity-map-harvard2.jpg&w=480

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/age2rh38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That map is not compatible to people of the Himba or Palawa ethnicities. Please alter the hue to represent this better, "low" as blue, "high" as red.

Stupid haplogrouping.

I know this is a bait, but their definition of ethnicity is probably based on language and culture.

As Africa has only started discovering what a nation state is, this is pretty normal to see that African countries are more " diverse ", as European or Asian countries started uniformizing their states a long time ago. Eventually, Africa will become less and less ethnically diverse, but tribes remain very important in their societies, and therefore it's easy to identify many ethnicities, whereas it's harder in more European and Asian countries, due to the end of feudalism and the unification processes that started a long time ago.

>source
>wapo post
pick one u fucking faggot bull prepping cucked soyboy microcock bitch

Vote in my poll faggots: strawpoll.com/age2rh38

it's not - check new guinea.

it's actually completely arbitrary there are versions of it from before dna testing.

its official france is less diverse than germany

open the floodgate!

Then maybe it's better to start homogeneous since the others are shitholes. Remember that a big part of the blame about the third world being shit is because colonial powers drew maps without regard to culture or ethnicity, because that years a society apart.

Why is Belgium so diverse? It's not more than Holland or France

1. Europe's borders are more 'natural', not imposed by outside powers (for the most part)
2. European countries are smal
3. Europe had a head start on the rest of the world at homogenizing itself in the era of the nation state
4. Until very recently Europe has sent people to the rest of the world, not taken them in

>156108735
Yeah, I saw this too. They lie so much, that they attack themselves.

>Finland
>Homogeneous
hahaha I wish

...which is to say the map is by-and-large a reflection of reality, contrary to Sup Forums received wisdom.

Of course this isn't to say Europe's relative homogeneity isn't something they might not want to preserve.

But to say Europe is some unprecedented experiment in diversity is laughable.

Shit, that's got to be a mistake. New Guinea is certainly one of the most diverse countries on earth.

>counting every ooga booga tribe as separate ethnicity

>Congo
>most ethnically diverse
Yeah they got niggers that will kill you and eat you AND they got niggers that will eat you and kill you.

here "diverse" just means "less white"

The map is about ETHNIC diversity, not RACIAL. Also, note how diverse countries are shit.
Get your points right, moron.

> France
> Homogenous

Wait a minute, is this a map of diversity in 2050 when france is 95% negroid?

Well, apparently they just asked a random bunch of people in the same country to state their ethnicity. Greener states are the place where this random group of people gave the most different answers, and browner ones where people gave the most similar answers. So it's pretty tied to what I've said, since European states, in particular, have worked very hard in the 19th and 20th century to homogenize their population and give their a single national identity.

Dude, you're way ahead of frogs in that matter.

Nope, they just use ratio main nation/ other nations hense green Latvia and Estonia, also Belgium and medpack, while Germany and France are red