Jeff Sessions

Why is he going after pot but not government corruption and sanctuary cities?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eiwTQ
archive.is/IqiNI
archive.is/n7GR4
archive.is/x9VXv
archive.is/zFdLq
archive.is/KFsiC
archive.is/vZE4G
archive.is/HH8kt
archive.is/Cdv7T
archive.is/7Oq4U
archive.is/cAxgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Distraction, and it's working quite well

Degenerate potheads are far worse desu.

Sessions and anyone else don't about pot being legal simpleton . ITs a move to remind people the federal law still exist .

It's either 4d chess and he's using those headlines as a distraction(likely) or he's compromised and dragging his feet because the bad guys told him to(unlikely).

Personally I think if he wasn't working on what he's supposed to be working on, Trump would have fired him.

I think he is setting a legal precedence. When he goes after these cities and they sue him for whatever bias he can claim he is enforcing the law as he is doing with pot.

>Trump would have fired him
Getting another AG approved isn’t exactly a swift or easy process.

>dude weeds state and sanctuary states are not the same person
He's gonna make the degenerate choose like Jigsaw, save the drugs or the squatters.

Hes a compromised faggot who im sure has a video of himself ass raping a six year old boy

This administration uses liberal policies against them. Pot is a bargaining chip just like DACA. I never knew Republicans were this competent. Lefties and Jews always seem to have the advantage because they're willing to lie and commit crimes non stop.

Diversionary tactic - get everyone bitching about pot while the DOJ quietly restarts the Clinton email investigation and pushes through legal action against sanctuary cities.

To remind people that federal law exists, buoying the argument to enforce immigration and all federal laws as well.
Additionally, POTUS isn't letting California get pot rich while thumbing their nose at him.

Right. Which is why I'm saying that Sessions is doing what Sessions is supposed to be doing. I'm sure he didn't hear all the rhetoric and go "yeah ok i'mma hit up them potheads instead" for absolutely no reason. There's a method to this I'm sure of it.

it's past 10,000 now
Hillary and Bill and a shitload of other deep state operatives are MIA

>Why is he going after pot but not government corruption and sanctuary cities?

because he's a swamp creature who needs to go, can somebody please tell Trump that this guy usurped his power, Obama signed that memo, Sessions is not the president he has no power to change a presidential memo independently, unless he thinks he's the president

>Sessions and anyone else don't about pot being legal simpleton
Sessions' stock portfolio paints a very different picture

>Trump would have fired him.

congress already threw a shit fit about no new appointments, Sessions is a traitor, he's too old and he needs to retire

Because the Pharmacy Industry, The Alcohol Industry and The Private Prison Industry bought Keebler Elf and his cohorts cheap. That's why.

>Hillary Clinton
15 Dec '17: End of her book tour archive.is/eiwTQ
27 Dec '17: Saw Broadway musical "The Band's Visit" archive.is/IqiNI
03 Jan '18: Made no statement on Clinton property fire, was not present

>Bill Clinton
11 Dec '17: Seen at Reagan National Airport in D.C. archive.is/n7GR4
27 Dec '17: Saw Broadway musical "The Band's Visit"
03 Jan '18: Made no statement on Clinton property fire, was not present

>Chelsea Clinton
27 Dec '17: Saw Broadway musical "The Band's Visit"

>John Podesta
06 Nov '17: Attended "Clinton 25" event at Georgetown University archive.is/x9VXv
16 Dec '17: Last post on Twitter, about UFOs archive.is/zFdLq

>Tony Podesta
30 Oct '17: Stepped down from Podesta Group USA
04 Nov '17: Rumored to have been arrested (*)

>Huma Abedin
29 Dec '17: Seen going into HRC offices with possible ankle monitor bulge archive.is/KFsiC

>Barack Obama
05 Dec '17: Gave speech at climate event in Chicago archive.is/vZE4G
12 Jan '18: Will be guest on pretaped "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman" on Netflix

>John McCain
06 Dec '17: Participated in Senate vote at the Capitol archive.is/HH8kt and hasn't been present to vote since archive.is/Cdv7T

>James Alefantis
05 Dec '17: Gave statement about Comet Ping-Pong archive.is/7Oq4U

>Donna Brazile
12 Dec '17: Spoke publicly about her book archive.is/cAxgo

He's not going after pot, you fake news watching pussy. By the end of Obama's first term, his people were literally going in with sledgehammers, taking down the walls of dispensaries so they can't re-open, and he went on to set records for medical marijuana raids. There have been no major raids under the Trump administration..

Kang negro made a bitch move and didn't executive order this like everything else why?

This. Sessions finally got the message: Do what God Emperor Trump says and put hillary and bill in prison where they belong.
MAGA

for 1 its a memo not a deceleration
for 2 Obama was and illegitimate president.
It's been proven he is not even an american

He must have friends in Pharma and CIA that will lose profits if pot is legal nationwide.

I miss being a naive teenager. Enjoy these years while you have them .

Citation needed

As someone who has been heavily involved in the dispensary industry in Colorado can't say I've seen this happen once. Seen some grow warehouses go down for trafficking to other states but they were breaking the rules so...

tldr: you're full of shit

Obongo made a heel face turn once they legalized at state level, -because the initiative got more votes than him.
Before that, his totals were worse than W.

You dont get it, that's how he gets into sanctuary cities.

What do (almost) all of them have in common? Weed as a legal fundraiser

"hey all you corrupt swamp dwellers, I'm coming after you, I'm gonna arrest you for x, y, z."
>said no prosecutor ever
Giuliani never told the mob he had informants infiltrating them so he can RICO them. They were completely blind sided. Let the man work

Question for OP: what do you mean by “going after” pot?

Do you know what this issue is actually about? Let’s see.

because hes a nigger lover

>thinks the mob is gone

Oh my sweet summer child. They literally own new jersey and illinois

I never said they were gone you fucking retard. Stay in school kid it only gets harder for people like you

Everybody please let OP respond to this before posting any more comments about the topic. Thank you for your cooperation.

because legal pot anywhere but here makes me so angry I see things. atleast that's what the voices are telling me.

He's on the take from big pharma. They want to keep pushing the addictive Oxycontin while Cannabis is clearly the superior alternatives.

No, I don't have proof. I'm just really mad, isn't that enough?

Its all pretty dumb. Legal weed isnt just about smoking it, its about products too. I know a ton of farmers that would trade corn for hemp in a heartbeat because its cheaper to seed and easier to grow (corn in my area is primarily for ethanol production).

Then why don't they do anything about the rampant nigotry?

Hur hurr he can't do multiple things at once.
Pot tard logic.

I reiterate to the people that have not read the instructions and are still posting.

Let OP reply to my simple question before proceeding any further with this topic.

You will find that debating this matter is a bit of a waste of time once my exercise with the OP is done. Please just sit back and let me handle this one.

Because they aren't your mama's cosa nostra. Human trafficking is their number one game now. Or as the CIA calls it: "Art".

In Italy, they are the ones boating in africans

I know the building where he lives in DC and actually visited his neighborhood last year.

He's a neocon

Distraction and to once again attempt to fuck Trump in 2018.

>Why is he going after pot but not government corruption and sanctuary cities?

Because it's easy to fuck with people who have no power. It's called tyranny. He's corrupt and deep in the swamp himself.

Because he's a russian mole.

He's just reminding people what the federal law is, and that you know, it's the law.

Because he's an annoying faggot

I have no idea why I believed everyone when they were touting him as some sort of "great crusader for justice" when he's clearly just as useless as fucking Lindsey Graham. Damn the GOP sucks balls.