Raildex

What will he be doing after his Keikaku succeds ?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492596313
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either hugging his daughter he brought back or happy he got his revenge

Finally take his daughter off Touma's hands so he can live a peaceful life.

First he should apologize to his son for treating him like shit and referring to him as a "device"

I stopped reading this halfway through NT. Are we finally reaching the end of this stupid fucking series?

Touma's actually going to come face-to-face with Mr. Keikaku next book, so we might be into the end game.

It seems like it's possible but some people are really adamant that we are not. To be fair, they could be tight. We'll know more with this specific novel for sure. If it's kicking off end game for real, I believe this volume will formally announce it. If it's not, I firmly believe we'll still get an idea of where this might be going and how much longer NT may last

We're due for some kind of announcement or hint regarding the future of this series no matter how many more volumes he wishes to write. They've already retitled this series once and it's getting close to the point where they split the title. It's seems silly to not retitle the series again if Kamachi is going to make this series longer than 10 more novels.

The next keikaku is an NT anime

>It's seems silly to not retitle the series again
Why does this happen in the first place? I could understand if we went into a new Aeon or the tone of the series shifted drastically but I don't see why this couldn't have just been Index 30

Making the entirety of Academy City's student population his underage harem.

Once you go over 20 volumes it's a bit lengthy and turns any potential new readers off. Also, Kamachi said something about there being a meaning behind it being "New Testament".

They didn't announce the transition from OT to NT, it just randomly happened after WW3 around the time Index 2 aired.

Turn down side up?

I want to rape Index in front of Aleister just to see if he would care at all.

>one week until hishigata dies

He will live on. I believe in him.

I have to keep reminding myself that it has only been a few minutes and that Hishigata isn't a Bleach character yet.

They should bail him out, he's become too much of a meme to let go now.

Did we ever figure out what went where on the Thoth tarot for this series?

Touma being The Fool was pretty obvious and Accel fits the Tower pretty well, but others are more difficult.

If Touma is the fool then what is Hamazura?

The most obvious ones are Aleister as the Hanged man and Last Order as the Strength.

>caring about the Thoth tarot over the I ching
You guys are so far behind

Wheel of Fortune or Emperor most likly.
Aliester I get, but strength in the Thoth tarot is Lust. Wouldn't Lovers fit LO better.

Crashing this Aeon

With no survivors.

No one cared who she was until she put on the mask

Anyone got a pack with colored ilustrations? I have only up to NT9.

There used to be a folder of them but I haven't seen that thing in fucking ages

Considering Index was soon announced to be licensed sometime after that, I'm thinking Kamachi realizes fan translations would grind to a halt and made the name change to accommodate.

Index didn't get licensed until around the time GREMLIN's arc ended though

1 WEEK LEFT

D

E

D.

Dedsaka a C U T E

Saints > Mikoto

They're literally filming season 3 right now!

Acqua>Mikoto>Brunhild>Kanzaki=Silvia

Saints Acqua tier > Level 5's

This kills the Necessarius

They're just rejects.

EEEEEEHHHHH??????

>One of Stiyl's bitches has Akko's VA

HAAAAAAAAAIIIII

ALEISTAAAAH

I mean, even Stiyl used printers to help with ruins before the magic/science treaty.If anything they would agree.

I think I skipped mikoto's level 6 shift in the daihaseisai by accident, but I have no idea where it can possibly be in the OT kek. Oh well I read it in the manga so I guess that's good enough.

Mikoto's level 6 arc wasn't in the LN

You just said it though, it's in the Daihaiseisai.

>The Fool is the symbol of true innocence, a perfect state of joy and freedom, the sure feeling to be one with the spirit of life, at any time.

>The Fool has the number 0, for someone ready to go in any direction, open to all possibilities. He belongs nowhere, has no past, but an infinite future. Every moment is a new beginning. In arabic letters the 0 has the shape of an egg, the symbol for the origin of life. The Fool is change, motion and the readiness to jump into life, with no cares ever. The Fool knows no difference between possibility and reality, the zero means a total lack of hope and fear, the Fool suspects and plans nothing. He reacts directly to the current situation, nothing is calculated, nothing is hidden.

>In most decks the Fool is shown with an animal, as a symbol of nature, the animal soul in perfect harmony with the spirit that just follows its instincts. The Fool is courage, optimism and the belief in life and himself. When times are hard, and we suffer the pressure of 'being reasonable' or denying our instincts, the Fool reminds us that our inner person knows best what to do. 'Always trust your instincts'...

>In its negative aspect, the card can say that its qualities are blocked or reversed. Irresponsibilty, mad projects, recklessness - the careless human who covers himself with some artifical madness, for distrusting his instincts and fearing standstill and silence.

That does sum up Touma pretty well. At least up until NT9. Who knows what's really going on in that head now.

Why would he want Touma's left hand?

Don't try this at home kids

>Eating Aleister's homebaked semen cookies
You've been "branded" by the Beast kid

When will Purple make another appearance?

When Demon Lord Touma needs to finally beat a Saint.

kanzaki's pants fucking trigger me. i would go mad if i had uneven cooling on my legs like that all the time.

Girl clothes in general are uncomfortable as shit though, so she is probably used to it.

Skirts seem nicer than pants honestly if kilts are anything to go by

0 – The Fool = Touma
I – The Magus = Fiamma
II – The Priestess = Index
III – The Empress = Misaki
IV – The Emperor = Gunha
V – The Hierophant = Heaven Canceller
VI – The Lovers = Tsuchimikado
VII – The Chariot = Mugino
VIII – Adjustment = Mikoto
IX – The Hermit = Aihana Etsu
X – Fortune = Hamazura
XI – Lust = Aogami Pierce
XII – The Hanged Man = Accelerator
XIII – Death = Kamisato
XIV - Art = Laura Stuart
XV – The Devil = Kakine
XVI – The Tower = Othinus
XVII –The Star = Will/The Misaka Network
XVIII -The Moon = Aleister Crowley
XIX – The Sun = Komoe-sensei
XX – The Æon = Accelerator
XXI – The Universe = Kazakiri Hyouka/Aiwass

Why is Accelerator twice?

These are all pretty dead on with the exception of Laura. She doesn't strike me as particularly peaceful or creating harmony. That could be just because we don't know anything about her though. Also, Accel is there twice. I'd give Aeon to Beetle since he is technically not Kakine.

Why is Mariydi so punchable?

*breedable

Die again

>Season 3 is NT

I suppose there are worse fates... but that's like the fucking Negima movie all over again.

>get killed so you can enter the Aeon of Horus
You may be onto something here

You know that'd make for a sick volume, if the Aeon of Horus was a place and people were slowly getting picked off and people wonder where they went worriedly as they get more frantic as more and more people disappear.

>Index Book of the Law volume 1
>cover is Frenda, Touma, and Saten in the Aeon of Horus

>not picking Rakko over Frenda to complete team SNIFF

Don't forget Pikachu

Frenda to mirror NT1 and because she was the first shocking death, when in reality she's been in the Aeon of Horus all this time.

Were about to approach 40 volumes

We already did with SS1/2.

Soon. Hopefully the reason that last month's chapter got gimped was so that the 10th anniversary chapter could be as long as possible.

I think, Kamachi already pass that year ago:

>Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden - New Testament: A Certain Magical Index Gaiden
(published in Dengeki Smile Bunko, connect! Bonds of Hope!!) (29/12/2011)

>Toaru Majutsu no Index Shokuhou Misaki Figurine Hen - A Certain Magical Index Shokuhou Misaki Figurine Arc
(Purchase Bonus with Shokuhou Misaki Bunny Maid Figurine) (Late July 2015)

>Toaru Hourou no Imagine Breaker - A Certain Wandering Imagine Breaker
(published in Limited Edition Ichiban Kuji S Rank Prize for Kamachi's 10th Anniversary) (29/11/2014)

>Chou Shinragakuteki Genshou Hajimemashita - I Started a Parapsychological Phenomena
(published in Toaru Majutsu no Index 10th Anniversary Story Underlay 1) (05/10/2014)

>Hitokuitora - Man Eating Tiger
(published in Toaru Majutsu no Index 10th Anniversary Story Underlay 2) (05/10/2014)

>Toaru Majutsu no Index VS Durarara!! Academy City Arc; Ikebukuro Arc
(published in Dengeki Bunko Official Pirate Book "Dengeki VS") (05/10/2014)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492596313

Do you want more Raildex related video games? If so, what kind of games, who do you play as, and what do you do?

Still waiting on grand theft shiage

Hey! Have you heard the news that Index is getting an adaptation?

Kakine and Accel are above saints tho.

>you have been transported to 2008
>production of Index S1 has just begun
>a deus ex machina has gifted you with the phone numbers of everyone involved in the project
Who do you call and what advice do you give them?

Tell them to not consider putting nagai to any future raildex projects.

The part of Railgun S that was canon was fantastic though, just tell them to reign him in

Honestly? Tell them to not bait and switch Index fans ever. If they are going to announce another project, announce it straight out. No bullshiting.

That way, HO has a chance at a season 2. Other Kamachi works have a better chance of being greenlit if HO1 does well, which takes the edge off for waiting on Index 3. And Raildex fandom doesn't get so fucking jaded.

High quality cover for New Testament: Toaru Majutsu no Index 18

I think that this list should be added:

*Kamijou Touma no Isekai Houmon - Kamijou Touma Kamijou Visits Another World (Heavy Object Crossover, published in Kazuma Kamachi's website)

*NT17 4-page Gamers Pamphlet.

*7 seven cards of Gamers' October promotion which had ss on the back.

It begins.

>no shadow 6 behind the 8

It really was a fucking pentagram...

You just dont see it

Look again, it's there. It's just more subtle/

Fuck

Oh shit

Wait what I dont see it fuck you

You're being taken into a ruse cruise, I think.

>I dont see it so I'll call ruse