ITT: Sum up your life in one Sup Forums-related image

ITT: Sum up your life in one Sup Forums-related image.

Imagine that picture of the guy crying at the Vietnam war memorial with his dead friends in the reflection of it, except instead of a man it's an user crying because Sup Forums is full of stupid fucking blog threads kill yourself OP

You'll just deal with every problem the same way you always do.
There is no resolution. No solution, only dry acceptance. Hopefully tomorrow's a better day.

>tfw life blocks your path
>tfw you enable it

This one is too fucking real

Before this thread gets a million reposts of Sup Forumsnon being sad about their first world life, I just have to ask...

Why wallow in your own self pity?
You know what you don't like about yourself, why don't you take this chance to improve yourself?

You could go for a run, learn to draw, learn a language, almost fucking anything RIGHT NOW.

Spotlighting your own sorrow does absolutely nothing for you.

What if my problem is that I don't want anything? I'm sad about my first world life because nobody had told me what the goal of the life is. In a video game you have to kill the villain, get the highest score or save the world, but in real life? There is no goal. I feel like I just want to work my 7-5 dead end job, sit in my empty room and watch chinese cartoons. And at the same time I feel I shouldn't want that and people are disappointed about my life.

Because I don't have the money to buy a motorcycle right now

I don't feel like it. Too much effort.

this hurt my soul

I got loads of these. But I'll just post one for now.