Is DACA amnesty happening guys?

Is DACA amnesty happening guys? strawpoll.com/age2rh38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYNttLz4Mag
action.donaldjtrump.com/responsible-immigration-reform-survey/
youtu.be/sls5H4xVHys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah yes his multi phase approach that worked so well for obamacare. AKA compromise on vital issues that will get pushed into shadows.

I'll vote straight dem for midterms and 2020 if they don't boot every single one of them out of the country.

No way... the only thing I could support would be at least a case by case eval of all DACA recips as to suitability for green card status.. They can eventually apply for full citizenship ... any criminal record and they go back immediately.. up until full citizenship would be granted any criminality= deported .

no reason to bargain this away to full amnesty..none whatsoever.. the base abhors it and we should have all the votes we need to do what we want. do not cave an inch to the Dems ever...

Reagan had a 'two phase' immigration policy too.

1st
>he gave amnesty to over 3 million illegal sacks of shit
2nd
>congress never changed immigration law in any meaningful way
>or significantly improved enforcement
>or how enforcement is approached
>or actually cracked down on the tens of thousands of businesses that hire them
>or clarified 'Birthright Citizenship' to only apply to the children of current US Citizens
>or barred knowingly house them
>or barred knowingly lending to them
>or barred the blatantly unconstitutional and unequal practice of not policing their communities (that shouldn't exist)
>or barred the blatantly unequal practices of not enforcing minor laws on illegals
>or demanding that localities be subject to conspiracy in illegal immigration practices if they do not report illegals in their care or custody to federal authorities as they are foreign nationals and are therefor under the purvey of Federal authority and any unilateral act by a local government is paramount to sedition and breach of the constitution and clear separations of powers of government
Etc, etc, etc.

This is what they will do again.

The BIGGEST thing we can do to stop illegal immigration is to clarify 'Birthright Citizenship' to only apply to the children of current US citizens.

This is the NUMBER ONE thing that supports and encourages immigration.
Our news media intentionally ignores this.
Our politicians almost unanimously ignore this.
Because anyone who is familiar with the situation understands exactly what the primary hurdle is in this massively sweeping demographic change.
They know.
Anyone who is not a fool and gives it any serious thought, knows.

If you're paying attention, you know.

The Trump administration did bring this up months back.
But it seems to have been minimized and forgotten rapidly by our media.

Only two nations on earth allow foreigners to show up without consent, shit out a kid and make that kid a citizen.
The other one is Canada.

I propose a 2 phase deal:
Phase 1: Kick them all out
Phase 2: Keep them all out

I didn't see Jew so I picked white American is that ok?

The w-wall comes later r-right guys?

He's dead to his base if he does.

They need to go.

But not a single one of them should be allowed to stay if we do not change Birthright Citizenship to function properly in a law abiding, constitutional society.

Even with it changed, they should be considered foreign nationals and ultra long term work/education visas.
Their kids should be the same.

Any step out of line and they're out.

Businesses and those who encourage, support, protect and shield illegal immigration or illegal immigrants need to be taken to task hard.
Felon status for everyone involved.

Have a felony level charge for any knowing involvement with illegal immigrants or their activity without reporting them to immigration authorities is chargable.
Make it so it carries the minimum sentence and have it simply waived with a guilty plea and agreement to be barred from political activity, fundraising, advertising or activism.

Now you have removed all their protectors from elected office, from appointed government positions, from any type of government employment.

This is honestly the most important thing to do.
Not to attack their money.
Not to attack their business.
Not to threaten their basic freedoms outside of political involvement.

Though I would strongly advocate for all of those things as well.
But the first is a no brainer.

AMNESTY DON

TWO PHASES

Are you retarded? DACA already has to apply for greencards, do a shit load of paperwork, and they are immediately deported if they commit a crime.

You are literally just arguing for it to remain the way it is. Are you an Obama supporter?

Hey retard: We have always allowed anyone born here citizenship because we are a nation of immigrants. Take Your racist bullshit and muh white America garbage and shove it up your ass. That's unamerican

My guess is yes. We'll get a wall out of it.

A wall that will be effectively useless.

meh

They need to go back to where ever the fuck they came from.

There won't be a wall and whatever does get built will receive 0 funds when the dems are bAck in and will be left to rot. The future is globalism not borders

No you won't. You'll do as Daddy tells you

based DACApedes

>based DACApedes

FUCKING BASED

3 MILLION NEW AMERICAN VOTERS FOR TRUMP

Wrong. They are not immediately deported if they commit a crime. I have a DACA friend and he was in Arizona detention for 6 months then released for his immigration hearing that took years and was denied citizenship but released and given 6 months to plan his move back to Mexico. His wife is a American citizen as well as his 2 kids. He never went back to turn himself in. He lives in California so he is also protected. Oh yeah. His case was in the Bush era and released in Obama era

Well he's an absolute imbecile if he goes for that. DACA is forever, every possible concession he gets will just be bogged down by the deep state courts.

Actually, giving citizenship to anyone born here only came after a contentious 5-4 supreme court decision interpreting a constitutional amendment decades after it was passed that was meant to assure citizenship for freed slaves and the populations of the Confederate states that tried to secede. It was a mistake and the amendment never intended it.

Trump agreed to DACA! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

no, watch the stream

Trump says he supports a "clean" DACA bill, but then says that a clean DACA bill is one that just addresses DACA and border security
the other phase is an immigration reform package
the AP is lying about a public meeting that was open for everyone to see just an hour ago

Actually giving citizenship to everyone was a policy in place since the founders and the court decision affirmed it. America is a nation of immigrants

You need to go back to The_Donald with this delusional shit.

FUCKING BASED TRUMP

GET FUCKED YOU GRINGO PUTAS THIS OUR COUNTRY AND LEADER NOW

>You need to go back to The_Donald with this delusional shit.

/sarcasm

>2018
>still believing America can be saved

Slightly misleading. Trump seemed to think that (((Feinstien's))) offer would be two bills signed within hours of each other. More seasoned politicians in the meeting walked him back on that and then probably in private told him that meant they would just get nothing.

>hey retard
You are the uneducated retard.

Google:
>Naturalization of 1790
Literally penned, pushed, and passed by our Found Fathers.

You've obviously not read shit of our actual historical roots, you disgusting, un-American piece of shit.

I'd have you and everyone like you deported today.

We're gonna get fucked again.

picture is drumpf's stage 1

This or you are a shill

>here ya go goyim

Ahahahahahaha trumpcucks are gonna get played and think they're winning.

If he does amnesty he's a one-term president.

This. Fuck Reagan. Fuck every Republican after Eisenhower and every Dem after JFK. They have ALL since been entirely controlled puppets of international finance. Both parties fuck you from both sides, and both are pro mass immigration. Dems get free votes, Reps get cheap labor. The middle class gets destroyed. That's been the game for the last 50 years.

Is this a troll or are you that woefully ignorant?

No point in gloating about it. We knew Trump might betray his campaign promises, but he's the only candidate in 50 years who even TALKED about doing things in the interest of the people rather than banks and corporations.

The only thing possibly ignorant in that post is saying racism is unamerican, cause historically we've been great at that shit

2018 impeachment. And I won't lift a finger to vote against it.

Strange how things changed rapidly after the influx and rise to power of Jews in our society.

It's too bad.
If only they were happy to be 'white', on our side instead of working against us.

most DACA recipients were not eligible for a green cards, although there was a loophole.

if you registered under DACA, you could request advanced parole. basically you could say I need to study overseas, or go to Grandma's funeral back in Mexico, pls give me permission. if permission was granted through advanced parole, they could re-enter the US at a normal point of entry (port, by car, on foot, or at an airport) and it would be a lawful entry. then, if they had immediate family (child over 21, parent, sibling) who DID have legal status, they could apply for an adjustment of status for permanent residence (a green card).

a lot of the DACA recipients don't have anyone to sponsor them, others didn't use the advance parole loophole. only about 45,000 have used the advance parole loophople to go for a greencard.

Here is the full meeting youtube.com/watch?v=SYNttLz4Mag

the one thing I like about Blumpf is all the cognitive dissonance he caused with the dumb motherfuckers who support him.
and also the ones who obviously only believe what he tells them to believe.

Give me a quick rundown?

Glad DACA's ending Trump is the man agree?

AMNESTY DON!

Wtf I hate Hitler now.

Wtf no one cares you swede

800k vs 19million
It is called chess retard flag.

Retard flag.

nice. it won't get changed.

Give them amnesty. I want legal spicy latina pussy.

>800k

3 MILLION

>19million

BULLSHIT

america doesn't need retards like you.

kikes and kike puppets as far as the eye can see

Because their objective is to destroy us.

To balkanize us.

So that we can be more easily controlled and manipulated.

You're a fucking retard if you think this would be the final amnesty.

BUILD THE WALL, PASS THE RAISE ACT, END CHAIN MIGRATION AND THE LOTTERY SYSTEM FIRST
REMEMBER THEY SCREWED REAGAN & CALIFORNIA AFTER PROMISING REFORM - DEMOCRATS CANNOT BE TRUSTED EVER - THEY HAVE TO PASS ALL FOUR OF THE ABOVE - ALL FOUR FIRST OR NO DEAL

hey guys remember when trump said the 40 million here illegally should be granted amnesty in 2015?

Is this better you cunt

He's in for himself, not banks, not politicians, not the people. He only wants to see his name in the headlines and this will give him at least 2 months of positive coverage.

You love jews you're a communist so fuck off jews invented capitalism which is bad ass btw i got me bitcoin months ago and now i have over 17,000 with that shit i could by my self a tesla. So fuck you im a capitalist and i hate jews

No, Reagans crewed California and the country all on his own.

Trump makes DACA amnesty deal, deports other illegals, gets funding for wall.

FeelsGoodMan

Yes. A real alpha flag my penis is flacid in your presence.

Seriously though. Did Trump become a fucking retarded cuck afterall? Why would he agree to any if this shit before a wall is built. Was Bannon right.

Trump is a racist
>doesn't work
Trump is a rapist
>doesn't work
MUH RUSSIA
>doesn't work
OBSTRUCTION IMPEACH
>doesn't work
Trump is mentally unfit
>doesn't work
Trump is a neo-con,Bush2.0,jew puppet, amnesty Don,stabbed you in the back
>You are here

If he backs it, he's dead to me; and I'll be supporting bannon to usurp.

>Trump is a neo-con,Bush2.0,jew puppet, amnesty Don,stabbed you in the back

How is he not all those things?

Well at least they finally found something that was true to bitch about.

I think so trump really lost his way. I dont know what happened but he really didn't change anything. When he was first elected i got happy and i guess i was a little too exited i thought he was going to bring us back to the 1940's but i guess i was wrong lol
Trump is a zionist puppet thats the reality and he is no Hitler i can promise you that

Hi /leftypol/ faggots! you should really get a job at shareblue at least you would get paid to concern shill you nigger faggot retards

There will never be a US President who doesn't follow (((their))) agenda. Anyone who thought Trump would be different is mentally ill.
There are no political solutions. Trump was merely better than Hillary, that's it.

Completely misrepresented

action.donaldjtrump.com/responsible-immigration-reform-survey/

Stop being a faggot meaning like stop buying into the Trump delusion its 2018 and the snow nigger has not done shit

No, you're implying we should automatically support Trump even as he breaks his most important campaign promise just because the left is also attacking him for the same thing. It doesn't work that way. If he doesn't crack down on immigration he's worse than useless because it's getting harder and harder to get real right wingers into office.

I didn't want a Hitler. Or the 40's and Zionist is a retarded term because Israeli and their supporters are not left wing cucks ruining America or my Sweden. Fake Jews reform Jews communist kikes and liberals blacks are. Well and Muslim brotherhood.

But I wanted a fucking real conservative. A real American. Not Reagan 2.0 or bush the neocon but a real Eisenhower or Harry S Truman.

Not asking for too much is it. Illegal break laws need to go. And camps for all Muslims until their intentions can be discovered and or become Christian.

I'm DACA, If I vote Republican can I stay?

>if you criticize the god emperor you are lefty pol

>That meme flag

You were probably gonna do that anyway.

None of what you said made sense when they added a age restriction so no one would get Green Card through an anchor baby status.

Illegals do need to go crime or not it dosen't matter. And i know what you're saying but jews hate you and they support white genocide and migrants that rape your daughters into sweden. I think we can all agree that the 40's were the best times just look at this cartoon for example

youtu.be/sls5H4xVHys

and yet you have all these zionist kikes
also trying to ruin America(and Europe)
all jews are filth, every last goddam one, and Hitler was right about everything

Literally all those things are working tardbar.

Why don't you man up and go marry one and give her the green card. Knock off this degenerate behavior of sleeping around with different partners.

>Zionist
Well they don't even cover their head. Maybe misunderstood you. When I think Zionist I mean Israeli living in settlements shooting Arabs. Not the ones living in the west. Consider them fake or reform communists.

I have met based Israelis. And based Jews in Sweden. But I know the type you speak of. Anyway I just want a Harry s truman or Eisenhower

I mean act of being illegal is a crime in itself. Illegal has to go.

Doesn't mean I am against all forms of immigration. But if used to wage dump and they commit crime even as legal it has to be immediate deportation.

Then we need to with military kill all threats. North Korea Iran and make policy anyone who tries to get nukes has to die. Make that policy so no one else ever gets any ideas. Then America should let Russia liberate places lol my country from our cucked leaders. Balkans too. Then America should invade the UK and secure all their nukes for safety of mankind and eliminate all lords and labor's.

And colonize Africa again. They can't function without white masters. No genocide or boots on the ground just use drones or something and extract all earth metals.

>They can't function without white masters

How racist are you? Lol just kidding i have to agree with you on that one. But seriously what do you think about jews? Should they be gassed? Put to death? And do you think niggers are human?

>not going for border security and then DACA
>not doing DACA and border security in the same legislation

If you're going to compromise, do it well. Otherwise what the fuck. Reagan tried the same fucking thing. Look how good that turned out.

Meme flags can't vote in American elections.

I vaguely remember telling trumpfags he would do this

I vaguely remember trumpfags calling all 5 of us shills

It was hard to hear them with trumps cock in their mouths though

Im i a meme flag?

this

You idiots still haven't mentioned that the government had to go to every property on the border, survey it, go to the courts for removing it, paying the owner, then fighting the legal battle over the property in court. Millions of cases will have to happen.

good bye any Republican victory ever again, we were titoring on the edge and trump moved sides