Fuck white people

This is going to be the best movie if 2018
Black Panther is the strongest in MCU and it kills y'all crackers

youtu.be/PJBmeqpw3DY

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/17/world/africa/democratic-republic-congo-massacre-video-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=F3rjjpuhCLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you know that "cracker" is a connotation to white men using whips to control their slaves, right?

>this is what nignogs actually believe

>white people
why does everyone fail to spell, "Jews" correctly

It's true and you know it white beta fuck

>what is Liberia

Deadpool can kick his ass.

No difference between honky and jew

Make Wakanda Great Again!

this is why I fear black people
they are beyond retarded

He was black before wonder bread fucked it up

Daily reminder this only a movie and will never happen.

>No difference between honky and jew
ive never seen anyone hosting a bat mitzvah at a honkey tonk though, you retard.

What it'd be like without y'all fucked up our country

So if white men minded their own business Africa would be more advanced than the white mans world? Bwahahah you can't even make this ridiculous shit up

Fucking A M E N

Whatever ya vanilla cuck

no one is stopping you from going back
we have actually suggested you all go back sooner rather than later.
see liberia for decorating ideas.
#blaxit

true if big

Kek, that is some stupid shit right there. How many hundreds of years and stillliving in mud huts?

Where is that webm from the empire of dust....

Nah this our land now boy and all your white women to

She got that tweet wrong. That's what the world would look like if blacks stopped acting like retarded niggers.

In a way she's right because white civilization would have advanced even more quickly and we would have deported all niggers to the sun by now

lel

White people destroy everything how could you build a civilized nation. We were building pyramids wall you were in caves

Delete this

They don't live in mud huts anymore, rain wrecks them.

Now the United Nations gives them sticks and unwanted rags/ tarps from the real world so the loser countries like Africa can make shitty tents to starve in.

Isn't black Panthers super power that he has fast reflexes and is kind of strong? Like some kind of discount Spiderman?

He'd murder Spiderman

you'll call it "your land" as long as you have white people in charge to make sure your ass is wiped and your keeids don't starve, right?

I'm well aware of that. They're on the same team so naturally the nigger would chimp out and kill everyone. But if his only superpowers are the same superpowers everyone else has minus the cool ones then that's pretty gay.

You look really stupid right now nigger.

Niggas aint gay

What's that? Blacks should be left to fend for themselves? No more aid, no more reparations, no more affirmative action? It only hurts them. Let's mind our own fucking business from now on. Please, I beg you white Europeans, leave the blacks alone.

A leaf has no vote in anything

PYRAMIDS WTF You don't even know where the fuck you come from fucking nigger faggot stfu blacks were slaves of egypt just read history.

Haters gonna hate

Yea sure. I am pretty sure if you went to Congo you wouldn't survive a sec out there in a war.
>video related nytimes.com/2017/02/17/world/africa/democratic-republic-congo-massacre-video-.html
zionists have divided us and you have fallen for their tricks wake up

also pic

African niggers live in mud huts and haven't even invented the wheel, even though black people say they are the first people of earth. If they really were the first, holy shit they are fucking retarded. They're the most primitive people on the planet.

here you go cunt, learn the difference between whites and jews, it could save your life, not that it's worth saving but hey I'm all heart
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

no it means white people are brittle, easy to digest, and salty but somehow still bland

i'll take all of the above rather than smelling like a nigger.

WE...

Jealous

If white people hadn't imported them they'd still be playing with sticks

Niggers will defend this as a fact. How delusional can a group of people get?

Then why wasn't Africa on par with European civilizations when Europeans first started settling in there? Or on par with at least Middle Eastern civilizations?

Yea right nigger. There are plenty of you niggers left untouched by whites in Africa and it's still a mudhut shit hole. Niggers will never amount to anything unless us crackers say so. Useful idiots.

Reminder that the rise of the Nubian Dynasty marked the last dynasty of egypt before it began to decline. Weird, huh?

>Africa would've been a licensed Disney product if white peoples had minded their own fucking business -b

No, it doesn't, it's a reference to whipping jungle bunny trash. You dumb coons can't even be bothered to learn the few non Ebonic words you shit out of your monkey mouths and that's why your species makes threads like this, threads that don't have even a slight basis in reality. And I assume twitter comes with spell check so you can communicate with actual humans in our language rather than in your tribe speak

>african iron smelting
youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ

>medieval iron smelting
youtube.com/watch?v=F3rjjpuhCLI

>first notice that africans have a better process
>then notice that that's still the process they use
>it seems the Dutch have moved on somewhat
>KANGS

It's going to be so glorious when this shit bombs.
Kids going to be non stop silliness about
> Are Americans racist??!!

It is VERY fat trolling. You cant into trolling, monkey.

Gay

>thatched roof on a skyscraper
niggers.jpg

maybe he can read and do math above a 5th grade level.

Slide thread
Sage

hey nigkike, how many words in the most developed african language? and there' s no written form right?

the real crime here is that we haven't figured out how to make them chimp harder ... like fucking Planet Of The Apes hard. it will be biblical when we finally find the ultimate chimpout trigger

Free redpilling for whites who never went to a movie filled with a black audience.
Enjoy.

>when we finally find the ultimate chimpout trigger
I call this the 'Brown Note'

Lol even though when Europeans arrived there they were literally thousands of years ahead of Africa and gave them technology such as trains, guns, medicine and so on. Technology that Africans SQUANDERED and ruined.

It's all so tiresome.

Stop watching capeshit

Read a book

Can niggers even read? Go figure...

you sound like an "A" grade stupid
lay off some of that weed and cocaine friendo because you almost sound delusional
because you'll never be where you are right now because of the white people instead of being chained and getting whipped my arab people
be grateful about it idiot.

did a nigger even draw either one of those pictures?

EU Times is literal fake news, and not in the co-opted mindgame usage you see here. Google will confirm this.

wtf I love australia now

>hungarians and heebs are now the same race according to this kang scientist.

about 5-10% of all blacks are either bisexual or gay
compared with about 2-5% for whites
and around 1-2% for the rest

>newfags falling for obvious bait post
The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

So you be sayin? Dey be nation killers and shheeeit?

Lol.

>go asks all the other indigenous monkeys where their flying cars are.
Hey ook ook why you still pounding roots in the jungle?

>posted by a larping white cuck

this filthy nigger keeps going on and on about how "T-THE NAZISASHHHH1!!!" are harassing her after she made that post. it's fucking funny i believe you should go check it out.

it's pretty much just "everyone i don't like is a nazi" at this point

FUCK BLUMPF! FUCK WYPIPO!

Jews also have an above-average rate of homosexuality. No cite though.

WE WERE KINGS AND SUCH!

What is wrong with American black people?

look up pictures of Detroit

this movie is going to do the worst in marvel history, because:
1. everyone knows nogs dont buy they steal. and,
2. they sure as fuck arent going to pay 10.00 dollars to see a movie.
3. theyd prefer the 10 dollars for crack.

>daily reminder sjw ruins everything funny
anyway critics will give a good review because if you dont like it you are a racist

Uhh so it's about eating our dum? Or being cannibals?
Sorry I don't get it.

rolling

Can't believe it took this long to post.

>What is wrong with American black people?
pic related

>anyway critics will give a good review because if you dont like it you are a racist

They'll make it shitty to stir up this problem

he's above average in most fields, but his suit augments his abilities.

without it he's basically that red headed chick who i'm not gonna bother trying to remember