Elite forces

Is being in the elite forces bluepilled or redpilled? The lifestyle seem to encourage "being the best of the best" in every field, and that just seems extremely motivating to me. Like there is no room for weakness. Thats very rare in today's society, which I believe is too comfortable and boring. Doing adventurous shit with some good lads, shooting and exercising seems like a pretty redpilled lifestyle to me.

You gotta admit its pretty alfa, and the risk of dying for Israel is minimal. (None has ever died the corpse im in the admission process in).

What does pol think?

Other urls found in this thread:

stern.de/politik/deutschland/afghanistan-ksk-wagen-mit-wehrmachtssymbol-3324692.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bkc5RBIXPFI
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_(Spezialeinheit)
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bundeswehr-elitetruppen-ex-ksk-chef-lobt-ns-spezialeinheit-als-vorbild-a-468421.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e33GMEn1uP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why isn't elite forces more inclusive?

wait wait wait what.

are you saying what I think you are saying?? "hey fellow goys let's throw ourselves into the meat grinder for israel in the name of self-inprovement!"

yeah nahhhhhh get fucked cunt

depends on the country / unit

The selection process, training, and carrying out the actual missions is redpilled as you can possibly get, but being the lapdog of the (((global elite))) and taking fire from terrorists your own government funded is pretty bluepilled.

It will be painful, exhausting, and traumatizing.

Good luck.

It's a hybridpill. The redpill aspect of it would be you're operator as fuck, physically fit and a trained killer with access to knowledge 99% of the population doesn't know. The bluepill aspect of it is you're a crony crew for some Jew and you know but can't really do anything about it personally.

This sums it up

Delta operators are redpilled af. They are very smart, know everything. They kill very bad people. Even if Isreal wants it the guys they kill dont need to be on the earth anyway. And they rescue civilians who have no say in the big picture.

If it became a possibility I would only be in the corpse for maybe 6-7 years depending on internal opportunities, and then build a business with coaching/consulting and fitness training for private people, and may some consulting on politics, organization and team-work for private companies.

You have to bite the bitter pill sometimes in life in order to achieve your dreams. Surviving that is what makes a man and his capabilities imo.

You talk as if you know any of the shit they actually do.

Real Americans are briefed on top secret missions to let us know how freedom is being defended. Fucking leaf.

Military is a great oportunity for some people. I joined the Army when i flunked out of college because i was undisaplined. It let me start over and get my life together.

Blackpilled.

Sorry but although they are extraordinary individuals they are chosen for their reliability to (((their))) cause. Hence they are the best of the cucks you could say

These. Though most military folks have a hard on for civic nationalism. Makes sense as to why, but, ya know, civic nationalism.

>The lifestyle seem to encourage "being the best of the best" in every field, and that just seems extremely motivating to me. Like there is no room for weakness. Thats very rare in today's society

Except for, you know, everything related to social interaction and the understanding of people.

You know what you sacrifice by being in the elite forces? A fucking functional family. A loving wife. Children with great potential.

All my experts!
Years and years of special forces training ITT.
Trained to larp to the death

Most of these guys go on ships in international borders and kill pirates or help the police in rescue or hostage situations. Few have actual boots on the ground in places that is under Zionist influence, and most of their time is spent going to different places around the world and exercising with other national elite forces. The actual combat time spent risking your life for Israel is very minimal.

I was in reg infantry unit but i know the basic things they do. They are wasted on killing your basic sandnigger. It they send Delta you did something very, very bad. Lol

>Loss aversion and the sunk cost fallacy
>Many people have strong misgivings about "wasting" resources (loss aversion). In the above example involving a non-refundable sporting event ticket, many people, for example, would feel obliged to go to the event despite not really wanting to, because doing otherwise would be wasting the ticket price; they feel they've passed the point of no return. This is sometimes referred to as the sunk cost fallacy. Economists would label this behavior "irrational": it is inefficient because it misallocates resources by depending on information that is irrelevant to the decision being made.
After what people in the elite forces go through, the last thing they want to accept is what Sup Forums talks about.

*are not wasted, sorry.

Everything is blue pilled and controlled by the ((Jews)).

The only red pilled thing to do is to watch Sup Forums 24/7 with a hard-drive full of red pills ready to deploy against Jew (((shills))).

Also never go outside, the Jews are outside.

Lol. This.

Also if you go outside you could get hit by a car, and die for Israel.

Don't let the Zionist win, stay indoors and stay logged into Sup Forums.

They are here. For realsies. I'm shutting up in 3...2...1

>After what people in the elite forces go through, the last thing they want to accept is what Sup Forums talks about.

Neat non-sequitur strawman you got going.

Depends on which unit:
The increment - bitch of the Global elite (please dont natural death me)
SAS - Pretty redpilled, usually working class para's beforehand
SRR - Dont have a clue
SBS - Dont have a clue

There are no sides only orders.
Those orders may come from left or right parties
A solider only follows them

They've invested too much in ((((reality))) to understand our memes.

Fucking normies, dying for Israel.

Just yesterday there was a fatal crash on a highway near my town and I just took a moment to think to myself "the Zionists claim another goy."

>I just took a moment to think to myself "the Zionists claim another goy."

That's bullshit, but I believe it desupai

Just remember to shut up about your political convictions, even to guys in the unit.

They are not going to recruit you if they know your views, so expect the unit to be full of PC-folk

How far in the selection process are you? What military experience do you have? How old are you? Education?

What does that even mean?
I can tell you're being sarcastic, but just try talking to them about Sup Forums topics.

If they hadn't left their house to ((work)) for the Jew and taken the (((highway))) to whatever pathetic goy slave job they are doing (for Israel) they would still be alive today.

Fucking Yids, kill them all, even the kids.

If Hitler had won none of this would be happening.

Don't shit on CivNat too much,
Civic nationalism, while milktoast and not good enough, is a stepping stone to straight nationalism. Most normies cannot just transition into being a Nationalist, they lack the mental fitness to make the leap, if they had it they would never have been bluepilled normies to begin with.
So you feed them civic nationalism because it's not really that much of a leap to make, once they understand and accept the idea nation first while still holding onto the "civic" liberal values they'll eventually see for themselves that the national subgroups are causing all the problems despite being given unfettered access to everything they need to succeed. They'll understand that even "civic" nationalism is fundamentally flawed because minorities will always damage it, despite being fully supported by it. They'll understand, having swallowed half a redpill, that the nation needs all its members co-operating to some degree to succeed and that you can't have a "nation" with disparate tribes within. They'll get to the other half of the redpill on their own, the first half will lead them there.

The first poster I seen here to totally earn the based-badge is a fucking leaf. WP

They could once upon a time

You know what else is outside? Israel, fucking ISRAEL is outside.

Don't go ((((outside)))) fellow goyim.

>mfw this truth is too far down the rabbit hole

It means your premise and conclusion have nothing to do with each other.

What are you talking about? In the infantry everybody I knew was either red pilled, or at least aware of liberal bullshit and indifferent to politics.

they are the most motivated men in the world.
depends what missions they are called upon if it is bluepilled.
protecting home, and true allies is redpilled.

I like your moxie

SRR - Real sneakybeaky shit. An odd group, you're only in it temporarily because it's basically hiding in peoples attics not moving for days for fear of making any noise and is basically too much for people to do as a full time job for years and years. Basically imagine being that US sniper crawling through gook shit for days to get the perfect shot except you're not being exceptional doing it it's just the advertised job.
SBS - Just the marines version of the SAS, my friend did an exercise where they had to defend a ship from SBS infiltrators, the exercise ended the next day all of a sudden when the SBS showed the photos they'd taken of the inside of the ship.

Extraordinary circumstances cause extreme changes. We are not in extraordinary circumstances and it would be better if it never got that far. Last time more than hundred million people died and most of them were not the people you want gone, they were the best young men the western world had to offer, on both sides.

kek, german KSK forces have repeatedly been photographed with Pagan and SS-Runes painted on their euqipment.
Also a few KSK members once said that they see themselves as heirs to some wehrmacht special force.
Also their commander repeadetly heavily criticzed the german government and especially its political correctness bullshit.

stern.de/politik/deutschland/afghanistan-ksk-wagen-mit-wehrmachtssymbol-3324692.html

youtube.com/watch?v=bkc5RBIXPFI

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_(Spezialeinheit)

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/bundeswehr-elitetruppen-ex-ksk-chef-lobt-ns-spezialeinheit-als-vorbild-a-468421.html

enjoy

I know its hard to believe but the US SF (Green Berets) actually help alot of people dig fresh water wells, give medical treatment, teach to grow food, and all kinds of stuff plus help them defend thereself even if for the wrong reason of gaining an ally to fight. Many indigenous people love the SF after years of service. See Montanyards, Vietnam.

1 month in, 9 to go. Still about 40 guys up, but that number is expected to drop 70% over the next few weeks. I have 8 months as a conscript with guard duty militarily, I am 23 and have a bachelor in business management.

Hm, I don't see a disconnect. To clarify, I'm calling the elite forces a blue pill, because the people who have served in it don't want to hear that everything they suffered (and caused to suffer) was for nothing, or worse than nothing.

Every special forces individual I have ever known has an inbuilt code of ethics and goodness. Will stand up for what is right and is never a sheep. Some may say maverick but I say human.

I will stay inside fellow goy. The kikish schwein will not get me. I will not breath the air that has been polluted by their huge dirty Jew noses. Remember Hitler, they killed him too
Special forces are different. These guys must be 100% loyal to their kike masters.
The situation in the West is approaching Weimar level though

Most of them are very smart and know. They dont need some sudo smart guy to tell them this. They still deserve respect for the time and blood they gave to try to do the right thing.

Germans are different. We got Hitler in our blood. What is true for us is not true for others

Ah, I get you now. I've had different experiences though, misery loves company.

Heh, a Bundeswehr vet taught me how to shoot in this spirit: youtube.com/watch?v=e33GMEn1uP8

Not saying that everyone is automatically bluepilled, but the service itself is a blue pill, like public (government) education.

Yes they are very smart. That is also why they are dangerous, because what does it tell you if such brilliant people choose to serve the enemies of their people?

Great. Just great.

- strong bond between the team members
- good leadership (usually)
- good skills that will help you alot
- better gear than standard issue
- learn how to solve problems with little time and almost no tools, except the ones you create of your own
- live a motivational life, filled with meaning, duty and honor

I am currently serving in the military and will probably go for ranger course if I make it. Am not some ubermench, but am fit and have a strong will.

With that you’ll go far in life. Hope you make it aswell my danske broder.

Pic, rhodesian forces with mascot

>sudo smart
>sudo
>smart

I'm just saying that it's a blue pill, but agreed that they sign up with the right intent, and at least are a deterrence for even worse governments, including the Russians and Chinese.

They dont usually realize the full situation until they're already addicted to adrenaline.

I feel sad for them, if anything, not anger. What are warriors supposed to do in this age?

Yeah. It's actually pretty tough, and it completely changes a man who's dedicated to the goal. Both physically and mentally draining on you, too, also comes with benefits of serving after your tour is over.
So, over all, it's pretty cool if you're in a camp for most of the time, but it can get dangerous if you have to go to a warzone under high conflict. So, uh, up to you...?

Lol. Im not them. Im dumb as a box of rocks.

Dude, if you can do it then go for it. Every one of us that succeeds improves the standing of us all. Success isn't a pill, it's a mindset. If you're driven and focused to push yourself and win, then this can only be a good thing.

Of course. They are also discarded like garbage. Like those navy seals who allegedly got UBL. I am 100% that they were assassinated. Totally unworthy sendoff.

I would add that a fascist nation would value their warriors and never treat them like expendables

blablabla get fucked get a medal

you don't bother yourself with pointless left-right power competition, you just want to kill, the more melanin on skin of your target the more adrenalin after final shoot in your veins

I tried out for Rangers in my div tryouts. Didnt make it. Those guys are badass mfers. And i was in a scout plt. So i wasnt no pussy.

it's dope. no man has any excuse to not serve at least one contract for their nation's armed forces.

Thread full of kids and military truckers with no real military experience.

If you need to talk about going SF on fucking Sup Forums you might not be cut out to do it.

Yeah, speaking totally unironically right now, and I'm sure Sup Forums can agree, that if we bring back some youth organizations LIKE the Germans did, and actually respected the Military branches, everyone would be happier.

it's redpilled but normus doesnt like motards

mindlessly following orders is not redpilled.

I'll take brave men over machines and LOSE happily.
fuck you and fuck the military.

>SBS - Just the marines version of the SAS, my friend did an exercise where they had to defend a ship from SBS infiltrators, the exercise ended the next day all of a sudden when the SBS showed the photos they'd taken of the inside of the ship.
How do they do this kind of superhuman stuff? How heavily was the ship defended?

legendary vid.

Military folk like civic nationalism because military members see other servicemen as their brothers regardless of race. They serve along side each other and watch each others backs because they're all wearing the same flag.

>re