Why is the Trump administration deporting 200,000 Salvadorans who came here LEGALLY...

Why is the Trump administration deporting 200,000 Salvadorans who came here LEGALLY? Some of them have integrated and have families now.

they should be gassed tbqh
thinking like that got you into the 56% mess in the first place

>integrated

what does that even mean? that their neighbours stopped calling the cops on them because the cops stopped coming because that's racist? and then after squatting for years they are magically pardoned by some god emperor half a country away who has the power the shift your street to whatever color he wants?

retardation, pure 100% distilled retardation.

Fuck off we're full

>who came here LEGALLY
Did they STAY here legally?

Maybe you've heard of ms-13

200,000 salvororians will become 400k in a few years, then the 400k salvovorians will become 800k, and so on and so on. This is the same problem Australia had with frogs

The FBI is purging MS13 for them, why flee when return is possible?

200,000 is not enough browns, we need to get rid of them all.

ITT, people look up what TPS stands for
and then look what the T means.

Salvadorans are the worst subhuman vermin you can imagine. They should be sent back in a leaking raft but even that would be too good for them.

They had temporary protected status and it's time to go back now.

Sage
Another shill thread... what are you guys trying to hide?

I know I'm getting baited, but if you enter the country on a time limited visa while the visa is valid and then you don't leave before your visa has expired - YOU ARE STILL VIOLATING IMMIGRATION LAW.

It was temporary after a devastating earthquake in El Salvador in 2000. Temporary.

WTF I hate Trump now!

Adios.

Source?

can't wait to see them run up here like rats

How could they not have?

They are not white my mutt boi.

I hope my government would deport the millons of peruvians, bolivians, colombians and paraguayans living illegally in my country

Slide thread.

Sage

If they came here on a temporary visa and it expired, that means it's time to get the fuck out of here.