EAT SHIT DONALD

politico.com/story/2018/01/09/feinstein-releases-transcript-of-interview-with-fusion-gps-co-founder-329573

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/politico.com/story/2018/01/09/feinstein-releases-transcript-of-interview-with-fusion-gps-co-founder-329573
cnbc.com/2018/01/09/sen-dianne-feinstein-unilaterally-releases-fusion-gps-testimony.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Eat shit Donald"??

The transcripts would do more to expose those AGAINST him than him. Wtf are you talking about Moron?

unv.is/politico.com/story/2018/01/09/feinstein-releases-transcript-of-interview-with-fusion-gps-co-founder-329573

Oh shit, a true patriot! Releasing these documents to the public!

Makes you wonder why Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell were trying to hide them!

Pic related is OP

Gib guns. Listen to your Jewish momma. Just gib guns and we'll let you live in peace. You can trust us. We're Jewish.

Dems can't read

>Feinstein

wew. try harder

sage

Feinstein is a piece of shit who wants to undermine the bill of rights.

Shills out in full force, they have a narrative that has been readied for this weeks ago.

lol
That's why grassley was panicking?

> steele's source was a a literal FBI rat in the White House

cry more bitch nigger

And we're all going to find out how Feinstein's hotels were used too
Bad news for jews!

How does this change the fact that king nigger used this unverified information to get a FISA warrant to conduct illegal surveillance of a political opponent? It doesn't.

I'm on page 52. its been a snooze fest so far, he's just talking about how he has been investigating Russian corruption for a decade, and he's been focusing on William (Bill) Browder and how he was really a corrupt scum bag. Bill Browder apparently was the guy who handed off secret information about Magnitsky to the DOJ. It appears that Simpson believes (my inference) that Browder, being in massive trouble in Russia for avoiding taxes, was used by the Kremlin, or Vladdy specifically, to spread false info to the DOJ.

Slide thread
Sage

So how does she have such a high net worth? Serious, answer.

>INB4 She is a kike.

read the fucking transcripts you stupid fucking Republican

there's no way you could have read the entire thing, i've been reading it since it was released and I haven't even got halfway through it.

according to CNBC,
>cnbc.com/2018/01/09/sen-dianne-feinstein-unilaterally-releases-fusion-gps-testimony.html

there's nothing even there. it is VERY CLEAR why Feinstein released this now. Simpson doesn't have any new or revelatory information about Trump ties to Russia, even going so far as to conclude its unlikely in many ways, outside of some questionable guys like Felix Sater, however, Simpson is very suspicious about Trump's finances.

>Trump's finances

lets see... where have we heard about that recently...Oh yeah, in (((Wolff's))) new book, stating that every single person in Trump's orbit are shitting their pants about his finances.

Do I really need to state the obvious here? The Russian narrative has fallen apart, they want to go after his finances now. They will make any connection they can to do so. The irony ofc, is that Feinstein is a well known money launderer, her and her husband are far more corrupt than Trump. But she's almost dead, so why not.

>elect criminal traitor
>criminality proven
>BUT YOU HAVEN'T PROVED THE TREASON YET

where is "criminality" proven? or the treason?

it certainly isn't in Simpson's testimony.

Congressional Republicans are retiring by the bushel. This is gonna be so fucking nuts. Let's put the Donald under oath let's fucking go!