MillenialWoes

Is he /ourguy/ or is he just another wannabe e-celeb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3x-V9E4GD8&t=1110s
altright.com/2018/01/07/alt-right-politics-iranian-insurrection-marijuana-bannon-burned-and-skeptopocalypse
youtu.be/qgYtFZPusRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's /ourguy/. i fully endorse.

Scared of manlet btw.

/ourguy/

Fun fact:
Woes imagines that every cigarette is a little jew.

cigarettes are for fags
If he loved the white race so much he could start with not killing himself with a pack a day

Jews are trying to destroy the cigarette industry because its not controlled by them. Im having a smoke right now

>another wannabe e-celeb?
>wannabe e-celeb?
>wannabe
>Woes imagines that every cigarette is a little jew.
wrong he imagines they are little boys peckers

/ourguy/, but that's the problem, we're really not worth being a /guy/ for.

I don't see how he's useful to us.
He just makes boring videos that are easily forgettable.

There are these things called light bulbs. They have been around for some time I recommend he invests in them.

He's great to listen to in the background. He will also often respond to comments you leave, I know he's referred to a few of mine plus he's right most of the time and says things most people think or know but are too cowardly to say.

I enjoy listening to the guy. I liked his takedown of Prager University.

I would take a bullet for woes.

He's pretty solid. Not really a showman or anything but he also refrains from a lot of the trappings of eceleb stuff. Very much just an everyman but still reads

>killing yourself over a meme
Wew lad. Bet you're a disgusting weak fat fuck.

Definitely. Hes a great guy.

Comfiest alt-righter. Smart and thorough. Pretty much the only one in this entire sphere that is worth a damn when it comes to political commentary. The rest are just showgirls or trolls.

And then there is of course BPS who should kill himself.

Anyone remember this guy? Fun fact, MW got discovered and endorsed by Aurini early in his Jewtube career, clearly influenced by his video style too.

No, who the fuck is that? And MW looks nothing like him, but maybe that's because Woes is a doughy manlet who wears the cloths of a 15 year old while drinking coca cola and smoking cheap cigarettes.

>if Jews hate it I'm doomed to have to like it
sad if true

Kane?

He's Siegepilled but hides it.

What happened to skullman?

This guy got humiliated by Hbomberguy. He's the youtube left's punching bag now.

Literally got ran out of his country by rabid leftists for speaking his mind. Really blackpilled but a good man and a good fighter. I'm glad becoming a fugitive didn't break him

comfiest channel on youtube

He's a decent debater, but needs to clear his body a bit. Dude is chugging sugary drinks and cigs all the time, he could be so much better at everything if he got a bit in shape.

Davis Aurini.

He's still making videos, just a lot less popular now. Also went full TradCath.

his a fucking cringey self-important faggot, the absolute worst most annoying and autistic people within the alt-right stem from this fatcunt

both tbqh

He has been at this since the beginning. And you aasking this stupid question just signals that you need to shut up about /MUH OUR/ and know your place.
>Siege
Literal insanity. And no, he is not deluded.

Huh

Fuck off, what's your problem?

he's a scot
if he stopped smoking and drinking he'd die

also no, he's not /our guy/, anyone who calls themselves alt-right is not /our guy/

Orly

How is Finnknight?

MW, Spenc, Enoch, and nearly everyone on the Alt-Right are Skeptics.

Around. Taking his well earned time off too.

I don't watch his videos, since I find him a little cringy. He recently gave a speech for Erkenbrand in the Netherlands, thought it was pretty cringy too. But I would choose him over spencer any day though. Was nice seeing him against sargoy in the debate.

He's absolutely /ourguy/

He's not that intelligent, just average, but he's a really cool and likeable guy so I enjoy watching him

Who's the intelligent one then?

Woes is an OG /ourguy/.

I don't care if he is half a fag, Woes is a good lad.

Another youtube intellectual maverick. Probqably out there with Sargon in terms of rhetoric and wit. I'm just glad this cerebral giant is fighting on our side.

Miring that neck.

He is an eloquent, well spoken, polite, proper lad.

He is the antithesis of what (((they))) portray us as, rabid 1.0 madmen with swastika tatoos on our eyelids.

That is his usefulness.

He's cool but I really only tune in when I see Richard Spencer in an ALT video because no one can stir up as much butthurt as Spencer these days except maybe those NordResistMovement guys. Spencer is like the Michael Jordan of leftist butthurt these days. Trump gets more butthurt but most of it is wasted attention because he can only say so much.

He's disgusting. Only degenerates smoke. Why would I want to share my white ethnostate with a druggie like him? Send him to the nigger nations.

>anyone who calls themselves alt-right is not /our guy/
That's an old meme from back when that gay label was first placed on us. All that Alt-Right means now is white nationalist, and we are that.

alt-right is a meme term that is used to demonise those who advocate for an ethnostate, hold strong conservative views, believe in their country's religion and are against immigration to put it very very loosely

why demonise yourself when those viewpoints fall under many other political ideologies and being a strict adherent to one idealogy is a stupid thing to do?

>inb4 some low iq subhuman instantly jumps to the conclusion that i'm le centrist/jewish
white nationalist means white nationalist

>we

fuck Sup Forums is so full of newfags. So much fucking cringe

I hate him for some reason, he just behaves like a condescending bitch. His politics are a-okay

He's a mentally ill sociopath, like most of Sup Forums.

So yeah, he's your guy.

He is a fucking retard on welfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3x-V9E4GD8&t=1110s

Sup Forums is a white nationalist thinktank. It's fundamental goal is to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. If you disagree you should be gassed.

i've been here since '08 big boy
been posting on Sup Forums since I was 14 and i'm 24 now

read a book instead of praying to e-celebs

Hitler hated smoking too you dumb mongoloid

> BPS .. should kill himself.
Why? He's awfully well-informed, and makes great vids. Sometimes they're a little speculative I admit. Is it just personal style that you dislike? I dislike his intoNATion but, overall I'm sure he's doing good.

Spot on kekarino.

all fat fucks need to be purged

Thanks for proving you're a kike.

Woes is our guy. He had a similar paleocon to identitarian evolution in his political view to myself.

thanks for proving that you are new

Sup Forums Sperg

He's an anti-German Eternal Anglo tier, ugly mutt that does repetitive, disinfo click-bait videos.

>haha we are so smart for voluntarily accepting the made-up label forced upon us, dont you think so too goy? Remember the 4D chess

Richard Spencer!

Also, Alternative Hypothesis, and JF (Jean Francois ...?) who mostly present data, and, Mike Enoch, though Mike doesn't do YouTube. Spencer is quite respectable though.

altright.com/2018/01/07/alt-right-politics-iranian-insurrection-marijuana-bannon-burned-and-skeptopocalypse

I'm increasingly liking Frame Game Radio, an alt-right Jew. He's a corporate lawyer, makes pretty cogent insights, but strangely, doesn't diverge from the typical alt-right line much, notably on Jews.

>Sup Forums Sperg
you know you're here too right?

delet this

I thought they always portrayed us as depressed, fat ass neets which is exactly what Woes is.

>white baby
almost threw up, what's wrong with you user?

This
Destiny would dismantle him in minutes

Woes always draws in the leftypol cancer. May the devil take your souls and devour your balls.

He's awesome. I bet Sup Forums will still find a reason to complain about him though.

Aaand the tiny gang is here

KEK!

One of our BEST guys. He's got to take better care of himself. I want him on our side as long as possible. Also, he could be an excellent public figure, just needs to get in shape, dress a little sharper.

Destiny is just high level dishonesty and derailment. High IQ for sure, but not a good debater or person, and is a stunted low T soypucci.

lmao what a cuck

The thing is I know he could eviscerate Sargon but it's usually an annoying stalemate instead. I like woes because he's intuitive, a right brain type. He gets to the soul of the issue. That strength and way of thinking I suppose doesn't lend that well to debating but he still does a fine job.

youtu.be/qgYtFZPusRo

He's awesome. One of the last people in the UK with any balls apparently

>Only degenerates smoke
What you say boi?

>> mentally ill

At this point we all know the risks included. Not to mention the smell, and the fact that you are a slave to the habit. All smoking does is hurt you, and by extension, your people.

Stop it Pekka

He's a broken person. A degenerate. But his videos are usually quite good.

You heard him, blacklungs. Stop sucking your cigarette dick. Only women and ladyboys smoke.

do you think he´d do a better job at being the ´Alt-Right´ figurehead than Spencer is doing?

Who do you think pushed smoking on everyone?

I find Spencer a walking and talking meme. Weird hair and stuff, the same sickness SJW's have.

After the latest debate I think any possibility of him going soft on Sargon will change from now on.

Woes is one of those guys who gave Sargon a free pass to spurge his shit at him. But when he saw him doing it to Spencer it angered him.

He's done videos showing empathy for Lauren Southern etc, even Giraffe Neck. But we'll see a different side of him with Sargon from now on.

Absolutely not. A degenerate faggot can never be a figurehead of a white nationalist movement, no matter how good his ideas are.

Woes is an acquired taste. I like his stuff.

I like woes don't get me wrong but Spencer is more charismatic and intelligent.

I think they'd make excellent partners.

>Donate to my patreon baybee

/ourguy/