BREAK YOUR STEREO DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/k3mgn8b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw it's still not saturday

>She sees her creator for the first time in ages

Isn't it "stereotypes"?

It's both actually.

Why is she such a cute glutton? That's a strange trait for a librarian NPC.

She just wants to consume more information

Trust no one, not even your waifu.

>Horriblesubs
>(04/19) Re-Creators - 02v2
>(04/19) Re-Creators - 01v2
Does anyone know if anything meaningful changed.

CAUGHT IN THE UNDERTOW
JUST CAUGHT IN THE UNDERTOW

Better quality.

>>tfw it's still not saturday
Stop reminding me faggots

Wait a second, after enlarging it and rewatching the OP that's just something on his mech, so forget that.

I thought it was supposed to be a joke.

It was, but some people did think at first that it's a gun

>watching the OP
>Red, Kamille, Lancer and Big Boss have coloured hair
>Meteora, Travis, Mamika, Sharkteeth have gray hair
What did they mean by this?

Amazon raw, so

Meteora, Travis, Mamika, and Sharkteeth are ded

>killing all the cute girls besides Hime
There's no way they'll do that right?

They wouldn't kill Meteora, would they?

What if Hime doesn't even show up at all again until episode 10 or later?

we riot

She's a mage. It's a rather common trait for mages to be gluttons in anime, all the energy to use magic has to come from somewhere.

It just means that she will become true protagonist and will completely steal the second half.
Besides Red and her shitty team will gather more followers in these threads. It will be more fun to see those anons all get btfo'd by the best girl in the end.

Well, she has to find the right sundress after all.

Travis > Hime > Big Boss (?) > Mamika > Lancer(?) > Red's mom(?) = Red's dad > Meteora = girl's name(?) > Red = Sharkteeth(?) > MC

Daily reminder that Mamika did NOTHING wrong.

t. Mamika

What if Hime-sama is still not the protagonist by the end of the show? Wouldn't it be more fun to see fans of Hime-sama get btfo-d?

She's not from anime.
I mean I doubt her creators made her a hanbaga~ girl. Did she find out she likes to eat in the real world? How will it work if she returns back to her game in the end?

It's okay because explosions aren't harmful

>Sage
Meteora please.

So that's the riot she is planning? Not in the anime world they are but in the actual real world?

>did NOTHING wrong
Except she left Selesia alive.

Mamika, please protect our smiles in this world as well.

>Sage
How did it feel getting curb-stomped by someone half your age, Red?

>Except she left Selesia alive
She tried her best to kill her though. Blame Mr. Edgelord.

I want to marry this chuuni.

>I hope onii-chan likes it!

I hope Yuuya has his own place that Selesia and Meteora can stay at. By next episode Selesia should realize Hime-sama will keep sending characters to bug her, and it will endanger Souta. That, or she finds jobs.

But then, Souta will lose his function as the narrator. Aoki and Hiroe ought to think better role for him

Red and Kamille have mostly grey clothing in the opening, while Lancer and Big Boss have colored hair and armor/clothing. I'm pretty sure it's just an aesthetic choice though.

Yuya is going to NTR Souta, Charon, and Red's creator all at once.

You forgot the fat fuck, Meteora's creator.

>3D real life over 2D real life are actually the Gods of Pleasure
Not sure how I'd feel about this.

But they're going to be best bros.

Maybe they died in the finale, and chuunihime got them from earlier in the story?

>Meteora
>an NPC
>dying in her game
That very unlikely.

He couldn't save anymore afterwards, remember?

Because he finished the game.
It's pretty common.

But NPCs can die as well.

discord.gg/k3mgn8b

MC probably would have mentioned it, he doesn't seem like the type to have any kind of tact about that sort of thing.

I want to make dicknipples real

There is an upcoming sequel/enhanced port that could have changed things for the worse. She could have used her book to spoil herself on what.

Fuck off cancer.

Well, Travis is apparently a badguy from a setting loosely based on Escape From LA so he's clearly fucked. And sharkteeth was apparently from an occult mystery thing, so she could plausibly die pretty easy. We've discussed Meteora.

The one who doesn't fit is Mamika though, because she's from a magical girl show that is actually for kids, and isn't just pretending to be in order to be surprising when it murders people. We know this on account of all those kids who swarmed her when she showed up. I guess it's possible she died in the story and then got brought back? God knows Sailor Moon did that about forty times across the original run.

Hang on a minute. How do we know Meteora doesn't have coloured hair in the OP? It could be in full colour and you wouldn't be able to tell. Her hair's really low saturation already.

White and gray are different. The characters have only one color on them on the OP, and it's green for meteora.

But it doesn't make any sense.

Imagine what early AIs are going to be like, living in simple virtual worlds. You hang out with them for a while, then you fall in love with one because she's best girl. You decide you're going to try and extract her from VR, and upload her into an android body. How's it going to turn out?

Chances are it's going to get weird. The VR world was way simpler then reality, and her programing was never intended to handle this much information. It would take some serious upgrades to get her functional, and if you can't do that, she breaks. Like seeing fucking Cthulu.

But let's say it works out, what's it like to have been upgraded? Probably, all those little details that you're experiencing for the first time, have become the coolest things. And if robot waifu can eat food that's probably at the top of the list.

Basically, every virtual or fictional world is smaller and less detailed than the world containing it, so all the characters should be experiencing this to some degree. It's just in Meteora's personality to be the one to start talking about it, and also to be the one to indulge herself I guess.

We also don't know how "classic" her game is, so her world might actually be notably more primitive than the others, but that starts speculation on how Chuuni's magic works, and we know fuck all about that.

Is it possible?

For the Creators to fuck their own characters? I want doujins of this now!

Are they saying "break your stereo days" or are they trying to say "break your stereotypes"?

She is probably from a classic dungeon RPG where her world is made of squares that can be one out of a n types (terrain, trap, wall...) so everything can be represented by a single number.

A modern rpg would have objects that are composed by enough properties that can't be represented by a single number (for example a large amount of polygons, texture, destructibility...) unless you enumerate all of them assuming there is no form of procedural generation, but in this case she can enumerate all objects in the real world as well with a sufficiently large single number.

Yes

Really liked the small details during the exposition scene. Like Selesia asking for money to play the crane game or them flying over the closed shrine gate.

I dunno. Even in a modern RPG, say you've bought a [Hamburger] from an NPC because you want the twenty minutes HP regen. Every Hamburger in that game is going to be identical. You can get a stack of 99 and each one will be EXACTLY the same.

When's the last time you made yourself a meal and it turned out exactly the same in every detail to how it was the last time you made it?

>fucking your own OC waifu
A man can dream

It's a shame none of those details were the focus of the sequence and instead we got to here a seiyuu droning in monotone for like 4 straight minutes about barely relevant shit

Is that how the characters perceive the world from the inside, though? Presumably anime characters, for instance, have memories of their entire lives even though their entire lives weren't covered by their anime.

Well there's evidently some kind of difference. She wouldn't have been talking about the difference in information density if it weren't noticeable.

Souta is an idolfag, as expected.

>Presumably anime characters, for instance, have memories of their entire lives even though their entire lives weren't covered by their anime.
This I wonder too. Does her knowledge about herself exceed her creator? Is she bound by the creators headcannon, or is it the written/published material that counts?

that makes me think about another question: can other autors influence your world? How would fanfics work?

Hell, screw fanfics, what about Anime Original Endings?

A single average human means ~1.5e28 objects with around 15 separate properties each, assuming the standard model to be 100% correct (which it isn't, so the rabbit hole probably goes deeper than that).

The real world is an insane place.

The Selesia in the show is Anime Selesia, right? Since she came right out of a PV for the next episode. Presumably there is no LN Selesia, because that could get confusing. Presumably her story is already finished.

>726 ▶
>
>Hell, screw fanfics, what about Anime Original Endings?
They mentioned resonation between these worlds so maybe we wrote so much that we started to accurately predict whatever happens in these parrallel universes. Or maybe those that happened there somehow ended up as the stories. Much like how hime manifested herself. But then again why would hime want to force the creators to change their books, events or endings?

We know the LN series is ongoing. The creator was sitting writing it before she emailed him.

>But it doesn't make any sense.
>Break your stereo days
You are just too young to remember the monaural sound era user-kun

The world probably has to find it's own consistency. If the game has the world segmented in 1x1 meter blocks, then it wouldn't make sense to be different anywhere else.

But anything underspecified could allow them as much freedom as possible for a human. It's consistent that only certain kinds of food have positive effects, and so every food for sale is prepared that way but you could technically make something different for yourself. And small variations wouldn't change the effect so they are possible as well.

If it's strictly limited by what's explicitly programmed, then no character in the game could possibly be alive. They only became alive the instant they stepped in the real world then.

Edward D. Morrison would like to talk with you

Somewhere in the broad multiverse, Draco Malfoy is wearing leather pants

Personally I'm more inclined to believe that the act of creating a story creates an entire alternate universe which strictly follows the events of the story, down to certain idiosyncrasies of physics and plot armor, but is otherwise a fully realized, albeit less information-dense, world.

>We know thath show Selesia is anime Selesia
No, we don't. The blue screen changed the video.

Interesting would be the last page that Matsubara wrote(picture).

You know, you could just ask people here the names of those characters.

Usually that makes more sense in novels than games. But maybe what matters is the intended perfect script/walkthrough made by the ones that developed the game. The actual programming details and how the players play (for example getting game overs, bad ends, dropping the game, bugs/glitches or bizarre playthroughs in general) are irrelevant.

I kinda liked the Log Horizon NPC reactions for that. "The autistic murder robots are talking out loud and making facial expressions and that one who's been dancing in the fountain in his underwear for the past two years has moved! This shit is freaking me out!"

But MMOs make every play compatible since they are all in the same world, only issue of course is having the same world saving quest done thousands of times. In a single player RPG every player gets it's own story that is completely independent from everyone else. Which one did Meteora witness?

Probably single, Its probably even a dragon quest game, because those names are fancy enough.

>Presumably anime characters, for instance, have memories of their entire lives even though their entire lives weren't covered by their anime.
I find the alternative more interesting. Because it intensifies whatever shit they went through, because that would be the only thing they have ever really experienced. The rest being merely fuzzy backstory that they don't really remember and can be squeezed into a sentence.

>backstory says "loves parents"
>Do you remember your mother's face?
>I...
>Or her name?
>I...
>breaks down crying

Kinda interested in why its not protag of their story all the time.

what

She was obviously extracted from the anime. But MC reads things from the LN, she remembers it. So she may have memories of both.

>because that could get confusing
Nobody pointed that out yet. It may be normal for them to have inconsistent memories.