My house is bugged

It's been bugged for 4 years and they continue to bug everything I own and do illegal investigations into me and abuse me while they do it make me go through a pseudolegal guantanamo bay for it for looking up a flight to japan

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01/surveillance-video-shows-amazon-contractor-defecating-in-gutter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just keep your tinfoil hat on and all will be well

Why does it matter if someone is watching you or not? It only makes me hornier.

You're probably schizo dude. I would seek help

Why do they do it?
What did you do that rustled their jimmies so bad?

I have been through pain so debilitating that I could not physically move as soon as they arrived I said I don't consent to polygraph nor medical care and they ignored it and started abusing me and I ended up going 10 says with 2 days of sleep with them asking the same 5 questions for 1 month until they started physically abusing me and making me go through electroshock against my will by day 8 I said that I didn't consent to anything and that it's always the first time which it was and they didn't know until then also the home was not a police facility nor a medical facility they couldn't have forced treatment on me at anytime the only one who knows I'm right are the 2 cop witnesses

Did they glow in the dark?

Destroy your computer and drop shrooms in the forest. It's the only way.

It's funny that the people that think this has happened to them can never form proper sentences.

Walk around naked with the blinds open all the time

O.k I'll bite, why?

What exactly s to be gained from surveillance of you ?

how do you know you are under "investigation"?

My house was bugged once. Fortunately I bugged my house first to see who bugged my house, and I bugged their boss's house in return.

CIA director was not pleased with my antics, so he sent a message and killed my dog. Operating by weight, I made things even by killing three of his cats.

Not like he can admit to his illegal doings anyway, so we've just been high stakes pranking each other for two years now.

Stop doing meth, Alex Jones

So?

You're not alone OP. There's this guy that comes to my house six days a week to spy on me. He walk up to the door but never knocks or comes in. He leaves after just a few short moments. My dog hates him too.

Yeah. I used to think the government bugged my house too. But its just your phone and computer listining to you so they can sell you shit. It really fucks with your mind. Makes you think youre predicting the future or in your case. Makes you think youve been bugged. Well you are bugged. Just smash your cellphone with a hammer like i did. And put it in view of all the other electronics in your house. Theyll get the message.

Lol. I get msgs from "sprint" on a shortcode that doesn't exist.

this. i saw shit like this on Sup Forums 10 years ago --- it's a bot

I can deal with the schizophrenia, but if you don't start using punctuation, I may have to castrate you

Yea your house is bugged, its called a smartphone

TIP: Make a recording of yourself that says 1000 buzzwords next to your phone and have it play every 37 minutes. Eventually they'll get tired of listening to your device

Also, your thermostat, smart tv, smart fridge, router, microchip, and your usb charged vibrator.

We're watching you.

Oh shit i lost my collection of meme magic cards, do you have any more?

Lack of punctuation and coherency may be considered a main symptom of schizophrenia...

Almost feel bad for that poor fucker.

kek

>your usb charged vibrator.
No because I made it myself so I know what's in it

This. You sit around and post on Sup Forums. You are, and never will be special or notable enough for them to waste time and resources bugging your shit. Get real.

Terry when can we expect VR compatability with Temple OS

People with schizophrenia have a hard time forming sentences, stringing together thoughts and are often incoherent. His post screams paranoid schizophrenia. It predominately develops in males in their mid 20's up until about 40.

>they continue to bug everything i own and do

Damn schizophrenia you scary

I'm more interested in seeing the woman shit in the yard

In case anyone else is

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01/surveillance-video-shows-amazon-contractor-defecating-in-gutter.html

>foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01/surveillance-video-shows-amazon-contractor-defecating-in-gutter.html

A dindu?!? You don't say!