4) charming
5) republican
6) well liked
7) hard work ethic
8) crowd drawer
9) biracial
10) anti-sjw

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/celebrities-political-affiliations-20122210/25593/
youtube.com/watch?v=7msEHD9ogt4
variety.com/2017/politics/news/dwayne-johnson-the-rock-president-2024-1202640132/
qpolitical.com/3-dwayne-rock-johnson-reveals-struggles-kept-faith-god-strong/
gq.com/story/dwayne-johnson-for-president-cover
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont give a fuck about anything other than hard working ethic. thats all america needs

Whoever could pull my dick out of the rock would be crowned king arter

Fuck that nigger. I'd vote for Jeb! before that bullshit.

nah, piss on that. Big dick Dave would be a better pres

>conservative

What makes you think this? He's a minority, so there's a 95% chance that he's a liberal.

He spoke at the Republican Convention and has spoken many times about how he loves God and cherishes traditional family values

>1) conservative
>5) republican
>10) anti-sjw
Is he really any of those? I wouldn't mind a non-white president who'd go full Hitler on SJWs, degenerates and (((globalists))), but I doubt The Rock would do it.

Why not?
>President Johnson establishes internment camps for subversives
>ovens working day and night
>kike reporter asks about the allegations of death camps
>"Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?"

The guy works out in the gym for two hours and eats seven meals every single day. He's going to really struggle to align himself with fat, lazy, blue haired idiots.

He’s a registered independent. You can’t win elections without being associated with Republicans and Democrats. He’s out of the picture.

He is a registered Republican. You can search online

Yeah I realize that high test is often related to being right leaning. But not always, especially if you're a minority.

In fact, I just saw a commerical the other day with John Cena (who's jacked as fuck) in one of the most sjw advertisements I've ever seen. It was him walking around some city and talking about how "we are all Americans". They tried to fit every "oppressed" minority in the commerical trannies,muslims,blacks,gays,ect. It was so cringy to watch.

There's also Jeff Monson who's a 220 lb. mma fighter and literally calls himself a communist.

>Is he really any of those?
He'd fuckin' BETTER be, or else.
I'd knock his cunt right in, otherwise, I swear to fuck, m8

>IS A NIGGER
>IS A NIGGER
>IS A NIGGER

True, but the Alt-left and media is skull fucked. They can’t call him a racist Or any one of their generic labels

It's one thing to virtue signal or post some bullshit on social media to feel good about yourself, it's quite another to run a full-time political career based on an ideology that stands firmly against your own life experiences.

Rocky is white in my book, go destroy more churches cuck

I did, you faggot.

Can someone explain to me where this the rock is a conservative bullshit came from and speculation is not proof. Show me him endorsing right wing candidates and donating money.

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/celebrities-political-affiliations-20122210/25593/

He's a liberal. He walked out on Opie and Anthony because someone associated with the show owned a website where someone posted "racist" comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=7msEHD9ogt4

Also, "The Rock would be literally unstoppable" are just people projecting their childhood obsessions onto everyone else.

Look at the date. It’s true, Sup Forums is really full of dumb asses.

variety.com/2017/politics/news/dwayne-johnson-the-rock-president-2024-1202640132/

qpolitical.com/3-dwayne-rock-johnson-reveals-struggles-kept-faith-god-strong/

He's a liberal user.

>“What are your thoughts on the Muslim ban?”

>“I completely disagree with it,” he says without hesitation. “I believe in our national security to the core, but I don't believe in a ‘ban’ that bans immigrants. I believe in inclusion. Our country was built on that, and it continues to be made strong by that.

gq.com/story/dwayne-johnson-for-president-cover

If you buy into his image regarding this humble, tireless worker, than you're making the same mistake liberals do re: Trump - confusing the character with the man.

That is only a black privilege.
We're the wildcards of the left. We're white when they don't like us, Hispanic when they do.

Where in this article does it say he is conservative can you quote that part?

You forgot the most important one.

>11) litty

He represents conservatives values. Alex Jones yesterday on his show talked about how he loves the Rock because he represents Pro-American and traditional family values.

go review his sketch on SNL where he plays as obama beating up conservatives.

He sure is "ourguy".

He is a hollywood puppet as far as one can be. Don't trust ANY active member of the SAG.

Read his GQ interview, he sounds like a woman, trashes Trump, and implies he wants open borders. Why the fuck would he float presidential prospects now if he was a conservative?

user, you need to give up on your boyhood fantasy.

BASED BLACK MAN

>YOU CANT BLOCK THE ROCK

it's LITTY time

voters gunna b stuck between a rock n a hard place

whiter than you, Mohammad

he was enthusiastically clapping and gave Oprah a standing ovation for her diarrhea she spewed on stage at the golden globes.

Ive heard the rock is conservative, but I dont think he knows much about politics or economics, he's just going to do what his (((advisors))) tell him to do policy wise.

He isn't conservative anymore. Became a lib dick years ago working in Hollywood. You guys need to check recent news ffs. Dude is also a brain dead nigger.

He's not Hispanic, he's Somoan. Damn, don't you know how to recognize your own people?