American anons

Daily reminder, we are all we have. European-Americans hate us, Europeans hate us, Arabs hate us, Africans hate us, so on and so forth.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=205s&v=Hh529Evj6Xg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQSKRkgIOXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/nzMjgy

You forgot to put nigger American anons*
Also you niggers would fit right in in Africa you guys have the same murder rate as them.

And yet they cannot live without us

Bump

Ask yourself why the rest of the world, and even your own citizens, hate you.

this is how i feel about everyone, liking that ugly ass alt-lite, Aydin-Paladin chinless frog-mouth female pepe smeagol looking fucker.

depresses the fuck out of me that American

white women are gonna look like that gollum, if the Ethno-state fags take over the U.S.

I'll lynch myself out when it happens

>European-American
The reason we say Africa-American and not "European-American" is because the latter is redundant. Americans are presumed of European descent.

Jealousy

also i know she posts on Sup Forums but that doesn't make her look any less autistic or less like an inbred Dory from fucking NEMO

this muslim cunt has more of a chin

who is "us"? You're not american if you're not white.

This

Your own people too?

moar like we hate you, because you're a fucking factory now, for Aydin fucking Paladin ugly ass Alt-edgey chicks

Americans are a mulattic people of both european and african descent, a colonial era mixture, and thus unique to America. If someone is genetically identical to a European, then by definition they can't be "default" American.

ethnogenesis

how the fuck does that not looking like an ugly ass trap to u

Who?

I saw this exact same thread last night except about "Black American anons", same text with a youtube link. Same first reply with a bunch of characters.

sage

forgot the point kill this thing with fire, her neck almost look like it has a fucking adams apple

*pic

fuck it's late, but fuck she's ugly

Bump

Where does her neck end and chin begin?

Strange, many people who move here love us.

hopefully outside their shitty murican ethno-state before they breed these eyebrows

fucking even kraut wouldn't fuck it

Blaire white has fucking more feminine features than that trap

Ethno-state is just gonna end up like that shitty outsider show but with more incesty features

I don't hate you. Moved over for about a year and figured out most stuff I got taught in school is either a vast generalization or flat out bs.

post qt negresses to colonize

JIDF slide thread
Sage

I want that and I would fuck her until I got bored and move on to her friends,but only if they looked similar

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

t. Weimerican

That definition of America is lost to time user. The war is over, we lost.
It's time to face the truth and move on to something better. America as we knew it is dead.

>europeans hate us
true. even daddy hates you.

With good reason. Some of you are alright though and the good ones won't come to walmart tomorrow or any other day if they can avoid it.

Bump
Also

She's hot

youtube.com/watch?v=WQSKRkgIOXs

look blackies just show them this is what they'll have to breed with and what their son's will become utter faggots

who do media psychology and call themselves academics because they can quote Rick and Morty .

my eyes, ears and fucking anus are bleeding from this cancerous shit

My Walmart is haunted with the ghost of a google that the police killed so I don’t want to go anyway desu

>ghost scares you to keep you from being a shartmarting white trash tier american
sounds based desu

fuck and dumb
don't pay any alimony

You know how you hate your little brother who is a retard and keeps breaking shit? That's how we hate america.

>just give up goy!
"No."

Nigger

fucking keep your ugly ass women to the idaho ethno-state woods then you fucking cuck

I'd rather fuck a plague victim then your Aydin-paladin-tier straight trap looking chicks

shhhh aydin they don't want u either

Hey OP do you have that picture in a higher res?