Dragon Ball Super

Can Toyo and Toeifriends at least agree on Gine being super cute (her chapter sucked though)?

She looks like a U6 Saiyan.

Why post such an inaccurate image?

Though you have made me a rich man today, dear user-bro.

Fuck Gine & her story. Toriyama created a terrible character.

going to be hard to beat the Genki dama sword

I prefer the idea that Bardock never had a wife and that his partner was just some typical female barbarian. Headcanon>actual canon in this case.

What kind of garbage artist thinks that this is how clothes work, let alone space armor? He could have just drawn her nude.

nigga that shit looks painted on

good

Same. If they HAD to give Bardock a wife, she shoulda been a fighting bitch that saw her son as a hindrance to her job ("but him in the incubator already!"), too. Not some normie nice Saiyan.

The idea of them being the only benevolent saiyans goes against the idea of Goku rising up from a dirty common lineage.

You're just agreeing with me, right? I was saying the opposite of that, that she would be a typical Saiyan. I'm Super against the Gine we got.

Yeah, I meant a part of Goku's character arc was reconciling with the fact that he descended from a lineage of murderers. In the TV special, the Bardock that didn't give him a second look after seeing his battle power fit that idea.

They are still Saiyans. What matters is his race, not his parents.

Everyone forgets that Bardock was a scientist.

Hard to make that argument when the point of Vegeta's dismissal of Goku, how trash he was that he was kicked off of the planet, was retconned to Bardock & Gine wanting their baby boy to be safe all along. I threw up just writing that.

next manga chapter goku and vegeta are going to get rekt by those blocks. Will goku immediatly press zeno button?Or will zamasu defuse as well?

I didn't like the retcon just for the reason that it had Goku ripping off Superman's origin even more. Except for sayins getting their power from the sun it's the moon.

That was an odd Ocean line when you think about it. So the fake moon technique only existed for roughly 2 generations? Huh? They did too much in trying to make that technique more special than it already was.

>thread that isn't about the toei/toyocuck turf war getting buried

nah

>Vegito possibly stronger than Beerus
Single biggest problem with the shitty new chapter. I'm jumping ship, the manga has been going downhill and now it's just unsalvageable shit trash.

Yes, because Shin is super reliable.

Point taken. I still think the new chapter is fucking disappointing.

The only joy it brought me was Fusionfags getting BTFO. Potara retcon is true AND it applies to Zamasu as well? Oh baby.

b-b-b-but muh Gogeta fusion dance!

Real talk, I didn't get that myself. He's the same shit as Vegetto. He was "serious" in M12 because it was film festival flick that needed to end right now and Heaven planet I mention this to canonfags, he acts the same as Vegetto in GT. It's same shit in different clothing. Vegetto's claim to fame is being stronger than Gogeta but we don't even know how MUCH stronger. I bet it's an insignificant difference because nothing indicates it's massive like power level fags insist.

I don't understand the people insisting it should have been Gogeta to fight Zamasu. If he'd gone SSB the fusion would last all of ten seconds.

>Toyotaro, the cuck! He ruined our Gogeta!!

I'm glad fusion is gone from DB but damn fans for not leaving well enough alone. The original excuse was fine. Vegeta & Goku won't fuse again. But, no. There was bitching. And this is what everyone gets. It's beautiful.

>Fusionfags getting BTFO
This. I didn't like this chapter but fusionfags tears are delicious.

Fusionfags are more cancerous the manga vs anime wars. These people are pissed off that Vegito got a nerf that was absolutely necessary, otherwise why the fuck wouldn't Goku and Vegeta just Potara fuse all the time and stomp everything in anticlimactic fashion? The sad part is, if that happened I think the fusionfags would find it enthralling.

Potara would be a better mechanic if it was permanent, but losing an earring would deactivate it.

Oh, yes yes.

are those inverted nips?

Yes!!

Making sex to a saiyan girl would be fun.

From the old post.

Gine is not terrible and she is not bad, she is new and very very perfect and cool girl too.

>Fusionfags are more cancerous the manga vs anime wars.
Especially the ones who calls each other "Cuckgetafag" or "Jobgitcuck". Absolute cancer.

She's pretty bad, senpai. Would you not agree that she didn't need to be there? Or at least it would serve Minus better if she were a "cute" piece of shit instead of being completely Disney?

West is best saiyan

>Goku?

hot

I'm glad that this fan bar isn't so shitty to not call out shit characters like Gine

Fuck Freeza for killing this and literally all the other female saiyan cuties.

>Wanting more genocidal apes
Frieza saved this universe.

>Not wanting aggressive Amazon-like warriors lusting for your seed to make killer halflings

What a gay.

>otherwise why the fuck wouldn't Goku and Vegeta just Potara fuse all the time and stomp everything in anticlimactic fashion?
Pride. The same reason why they didn't use the potaras to finish off Buu on Shin's planet.

My personal canon ignores Dragon Ball Minus fir a couple of reasons. One because it exists for no reason other than shilling, and too because it decanonises my all time favourite piece of Dragon Ball media, being the Bardock special.

I treat Gine as Goku's canon mother, but not the events of the chapter. Basically I go by Bardock special canon, with Gine working in the factory offscreen. Bardock didn't try and save her or tell her to leave Vegeta or anything because Saiyans are shit husbands.

Reasonable enough, though the idea that Goku's mother being some irresponsible bitch that left after he was born to do more saiyan shit gels more.

different user, but It would have been better if Goku's mother was just one of dozens of brood mares the brutal Saiyans kept around for purposes of breeding, who only got to look at Goku once before he was torn away from her and she was to make a baby with another warrior. Some faceless non-warrior woman that didn't make it like Celipa did through the Saiyan glass ceiling.

fair enough

If Super had good animation and moderately better writing would people like it more?

MONKEY TIDDIE
>MONKEY TIDDIE
MONKEY TIDDIE
>MONKEY TIDDIE
MONKEY TIDDIE

Yes. We still like Z and it didn't exactly set the bar too high. Having some constantly evolving character arcs really helped.

Why is this image so popular? It's not even from anything official. Someone edited a still from the movie when it was in theaters and Google treats it as a top result.

At least Gine power wise didn't follow the trend of making the mother of the shonen MC a fighting genius of her generation.

The saiyans actually didn't invade planets for a significant amount of time. They were under the Tuffles until King Vegeta leaded the saiyans against the Tuffles in the planet Plant full moon, which is extremely rare and named the planet after himself. If they had developed that technique earlier they wouldn't have had to wait for the full moon. So the technique only was created recently and after Freezer took control of the saiyans so only two generations knew it (K. Vegeta, Nappa, Bardock; Vegeta, Raditz, Kakarotto)

>if Dragon Ball Super was better would people like it more?

What kind of question is that?

How did Bardock manage to bag her?

I know DB facts are fucked but one of the guidebooks says Saiyans were invading planets before Freeza. They were just recently noticed when they killed off the Tsufruians & were now able to venture further into space. (How they were space travelling in the first place, even for local planets, is beyond me but that's what it said)

Who was the writer of the DB and DBZ filler episodes? those were kinda good.

I imagine being a bit less of a jerk than the rest of his kind helped.

better than?

It was a lot. Go to Kanzenshuu, go to an episode guide, and it will list the filler writers. Doesn't work for Super though.

Frieza was the reason universe 7 was second to the lowest mortal level

Do you think Gine ever got bullied? Do you think Bardock decided to step in as the anti-bully ranger?

Didn't Majin Buu in his early days ruin a lot of shit too?

In light of Minus? Probably. Toriyama did say Bardock looked out for her in missions before she got fired. Without considering Shitnus? She got bullied by getting killed for being a weakling.

Pretty much. Arguably the two beings in U7 with the greatest power and potential, and they've dickered their universe pretty well.

>kills three of the four Supreme Kais and the Grand Supreme Kai
Yes, by the way, was Kibito the only other Shinjin around to keep Shin company?

Don't Saiyans technically have the greatest potential?

Roshi will sweep the hell out of everyone in the tornament

traced ouchie

Won't he be busy trying to cop a feel of some multiversal titties?

If it was half as good as some fanfiction or even a tighter version of GT it would be better.

I would be able to stand the mediocre animted eps if the action eps were good and had fight choreography that was at least as good as the saiyajin saga or at best as good as OPM or Allmight vs Nemu.

Roshi will 1v1 the female Broly.

>Female Broly is super fucking strong
>Roshi puts his moves on her
>She suddenly falls for him
>She's a super sadist, but only towards Roshi
>Roshi gets a waifu of questionable nature

the sad thing is this is probably going to be true as long as Cuckataro has a say in things and makes every villain a jobber

As a collective species, perhaps. But Frieza is an outlier mutant, and Buu is an eldritch abomination that potentially predates the universe itself.

No only Goku Vegeta and the noncanon Broly. The rest would probably top out at 5k with the odd one going up to 100k+ and not go any further.

Goku vs Frost, Goku vs Hit and Trunks vd Black are Toyo's best fights (and the reason I love him) and guess what, no 'homages' there

Why does he keep doing that shit if he can give us good fights? Is he nervous that Tori checks his sketches? Does he want to see if Toriyama remembers his own manga (which isn't happening because he's giving his 'ok' to everything Toyo does)?

if Cell were still alive, he would make U7's mortal level great again

Not picking at you but a reminder that Toriyama only ever corrected a tournament stage and gags. The meme that he makes sure every page is golden needs to stop. We know the man well enough. He doesn't give THAT much of a shit.

Has the single for the second opening been released yet?

I'd say Raditz's 1500 should be about representative of the average Saiyan. Nappa had around 4000 and he was considered to be among the best.

if he was still alive he would create his own race with enough cell jr's

new official top ten fighters that should be in the tournament of power:
1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Buu
4. 17
5. Monster Carrot
6. Spike the Devilman
7. Dabura
8. Frieza
9. Cell
10. Pikkon

There's literally no way to know this given that Goku and Vegeta are the only Saiyans to be given all the opportunities that they have.

Fasha should've been his wife desu

Android 18 is way stronger than Cell at this point she was ready to fight Super Saiyan Blue Goku at his best with Krillin let alone however much he was holding back

>he would make U7's mortal level great again

How? Shitting Cell jrs until we get 300 planets with life?

The average Saiyan died early. Their population was always low. Goku & Vegeta are extreme anomalies. If you believe in nature, they were never meant to live as long as they did.

That wouldn't mean shit unless they built a productive society

Cell can Zenkai boost himself up to speed, or train 4 months in the time chamber with Frieza

I want to see an elderly saiyan.

>an entire society of Cell Jrs.
What would that look like?

The only elderly Saiyans were the scientists, if I remember right. It was in a flashback and I believe they were responsible for re-appropriating Tsufruian tech for the warriors. Obviously, they didn't last long.

Let's be honest. There are more then a few people on the earth who know about the kamesinin and crane school style of martial arts or some other martial art with ki manipulation and heavy training.

Yet none of them will ever train hard enough or be able to rise above 200 at best.
Videl is litterally a peak average human with access to ki control and she's weaker then chi-chi by multiple tiers.

Bulma has had access and intimate knowledge of martial arts training and ki and even knows JUUUUUST enough about the androids that she can sort of build a prototype that might boost her power up a few hundred points.

But she doesn't give a shit.

I reiterate. The average saiyajin will top out at 5k at the very best with the very very very rare exceptional mutants being able to reach 100k.

Goku is a fucking prodigy that was raised on a very special world.
Vegeta is a saiyajin elite with a maddening drive and access to the greatest tech in the universe.
Broly is a h4x god of fighting and power. `

Planets full of Panfags

What about Turles?

He ate fruits.