Predators

How do we fix this issue? Why do some of these people only get months in jail and few years probation? Only time I've seen serious prison sentences from these people, it's usually someone who is a multiple felony.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR1K_TC1L8I

One bullet at a time.

because pity for the poor is fashionable again?

I wish... There's a dude who got caught twice, fucking twice, within a 24 HOUR period. I mean wtf

because despite the psychosis of people like this there's actually a wide variety of these crimes and frankly speaking a 30 year old guy fucking a 15 year old isn't THAT bad of a thing. we might outlaw it in this country because of practical purposes where it might lead to a degeneracy of society or whatever, but surprise surprise faggot, that's nature and it's literally about the most natural thing in the world for teenage girls to fuck older men.

sorry faggots and i don't give a shit about all of the flack i'll get for this post an all of your "blah blah blah blah ur a pedo whiney whiney whiney whiney" nonsense.

the problem is that our society is structured so that a 15 year old can't raise a child. they can't be independent or autonomous. but that's because our society is sick, and actually keeps people in a state of adolescence often into their 30s.

so like i said, there are practical reasons we outlaw this stuff like "to protect muh economy and muh society from degeneracy" and blah blah, but it's not a "wrong" thing, basically. it's something that's pretty deeply ingrained in the human psyche of both sexes.

But most of these people are getting caught for wanting to have sex with a 12 or 13 year old. 15 is really pushing the line over the edge, I believe. 40 year old with a 15 year old? Come on.. I can see an 18 or 19 with a 15 or 16 year old, sketchy but it happens. But most of these dudes in the show are going for 12 and 13 year olds, and the chats are just disgusting.

Get Arnold on the case

I suppose foddling a toddler is nature too then? Fuck off.

Rape is also natural you faggot. Civilization rises above and constrains our lower natural animal urges

wow is this even serious? like can you be this serious? somehow banging a 15 year old and banging a toddler are now the same in your mind, just cuz you get SO angry and butthurt and EMOTIONAL over this topic?

lmfao fuck off loser, too bad. in most of the world the age of consent is lower anyhow, and yes that's even the western world. are you on a proxy or something? because the age of consent is pretty low in many of the nations surrounding you from what i understood. lmfao. fucking retardation so bad. even in the netherlands its 16. so banging a 16 year old is fine but magically when they are 15 and 354 days it's suddenly "a horrible crime that must be punished swiftly and without mercy" lmfao. dumbfuck turd.

this is a terrible argument. this is something known as the "false equivalence". comparing nonconsensual rape, and consensual sex that is in accordance to our human natures dictated by nature and biology on the part of both parties is just a massive false equivalence.

also if you are full of judeo christian self hatred and derision for what you refer to as your "lower natural animal urges", that is your problem. that doesn't give you the right to be some christian fascist though. try that shit and people like myself will just naturally think you are the enemy and must be purged. and i'm not even into pedo stuff, like 15 year old girls aren't really attractive to me, but this is human nature and it isn't the governments place to make laws against things that are so deeply aligned with our natures. if it does it's considered tyranny, implicitly.

You called "it's nature" argument as pretty much the gist of your argument. Not me.

I don't even accept the notion of, say, a thirty year old fucking a 16 year old. Just because my state mentions it's legal by law, doesn't mean I agree with it. It's still perversion best left to muslims.

Put your 15 year old daughter up for sale, t.bqhwy

"i don't like it therefore it must be made illegal"
and people like you are responsible for all of the tyranny and misery and oppression in the world throughout history. you don't like something so you want to make it illegal. too bad, you don't like it? don't do it. despite what people will say about me when i say things like this, i'm not into banging 15 year olds either. that doesn't mean you have the right to infringe on other people making their own decisions, and your authority also does not supercede that of nature and biology and what the human animal is at their center.

You call it natural, but we aren't wild animals, user. I wouldn't go so far as to call having sex with a 16 year old as "fine," either.

Maybe you should ask Oprah, she seems to have one under control here!

Agreed.

what does that mean? "we aren't wild animals"? that is a completely empty statement. its a matter of opinion to begin with, but beyond that its just empty totally. it means nothing. so we aren't wild animals, so should hunting be illegal too? since civilized people get their food from the supermarket? what about foraging? since that's something wild animals do. this is just horrible logic. it means literally nothing.

you've made it clear earlier in the thread that you have some strange (likely judeo-christian rooted) idea about your own nature being "lowly" and "base" and not something that is positive or good in any way. so i'm sorry but i can't let YOUR deeply ingrained psychological self-hatred of yourself effect other people, or my life, or our society, you know? people like you just have personal issues with yourself and it forces you to become tyrannical monsters that rule over others and ruin all of the good things for our society.

humans are built to be self-sufficient by the time they are in puberty. trying to change that has only led to a world in which people are manchildren, still not independent at 30. our world needs to return to its natural roots or else our race will face extinction and i think if you think about it you will know that i'm right on that point.

When you're an old guy you won't be boning for women your own age.

"I am not in to it, but I would not force others not to do it". You are a liberal coward who doesn't hold others to his standards.

I hope Achmed will be polite enough to let you watch while he bangs your wife, user. All the best.

what is all of this weird "coward stuff" you are talking about? what does that have to do with something?
so wait a minute, if im reading your comment right, by your logic you think anyone who doesn't "force" someone not to do things they don't like is a "coward"? holy fucking mega authoritarianism and tyranny. that's why in the USA we have the second amendment. if you tried that stuff around here you'd get a taste of led, just telling you. we have our guns because of tyrants like yourself. that's the whole reason for it.

> be burger
> wife gets fucked by achmed
> teenage daughter gets bbc by tyrone of 32
> that's fine, that's natural
> guy calls me coward
> now there's a problem

huh? i just asked you what was with the coward stuff.
if you think that stuff is going on here in the USA though you're totally wrong. i mean i wouldn't expect Sup Forumsacks from other countries to understand how our society is structured in that way, but we live in a very segregated society. blacks live in black areas, whites in white areas, asians in asian areas, hispanics in hispanic areas. there's not much mixing and very little miscegenation. picture related.
also the blacks and hispanics and other groups live in small urban clusters. you only see them when you go to shitty ghettos and stuff like that. that's why many americans are really surprised to learn what the actual, technical racial demography of the USA is. because it doesn't "feel" that way when you're here and just driving around. you just mostly see white people unless you go to certain spots. also there are entire states like vermont for example that are basically 98% white.

but whatever man, i dunno, i'm just saying.