Is he the most powerful character in all anime and manga?

Is he the most powerful character in all anime and manga?

nope.

>he

This.

He's not even the most powerful MEoDP user.

He can't even kill servants

>implying

It's almost as if OP is intentionally saying something outrageous to get a reaction out of people.

tfw use an elevator to kill a nonexistent trap you were captured by

beat a He couldn't even servant

SHIKI is stronger

>criticize a point that makes the character even stronger.
This is the strongest character of the nasuverse. Fck Gilfags or Solomon. Ryougi Shiki has the most powerfull origin (kara), and can kill anyone and anything without even trying.

but can she defeat lancelot the UNRIVALLED

Ryougi literally uses an elevator to kill a building. Did you not watch Paradox Spiral?

My character is stronger than him.
His super power is to teleport through darkness behind an enemy and send them to oblivion with a single touch.
His outfit consists of black robes with multiple belts around his arms, legs, chest and eyes.
This is an original character, do not steal!

She didn't, she killed the trap with the katana Kokuto brought her. She just get out from the elevator.

She used the elevator to use the katana. The trap was part of the building, thus why Soren feels pain when it's broken since it's part of his body.

No but his shirt is apparently the most powerful piece of apparel known to exist.

Do you have enough shirts in stock?

Blue and white doesn't looks as bad than blue and orange, shinki need to get a new shirt in the remake(if it get made)

As long as they don't fuck with Arcueids air vents or sweater they can change whatever else they like.

Not even the strongest person in his own series. Aoko would tear his shit up. Probably Touko too depending on how puppets interact with MEoDP.

Seriously what's his power?

He has a gland that makes women love him. He's some kind of incubus.

SHIKI is, but Shiki can definetely take all servants

literally no feats

Pretty much

I miss when Sup Forums was like this all the time

>Sup Forums

>he doesent know

shes been made even more saberfaced. and has a miniskirt

The sweater's still there and the hair could not have stayed the same given Takeuchi's current style.

user, the new design lacks proper vents.

Madara is stronger than this loser.

I will never understand people who says she looks like Saber now. I'll never see pic related and think "oh look, it's Saber".

>loser
He's a chad

He's not even the best at cutting things in all anime and manga.

I'm just stating the facts

I miss the vents. The rest is fucking amazing though.

>and can kill anyone and anything without even trying.
>Ars Goetia
>ORT
>Archetype=Earth
>losing to Void

I'll never see it and think "oh look it's arc"
hope nasu gets cut up into pieces and turned into saber figurines

really activates my almonds.

Takeuchi has a sameface issue. That doesn't mean that they look that much alike. The fact that Shiki has Shirou's face but Arthur's hair is what I'm talking about. I'm not saying it's what I want or that there's no issue it's just that again with Shiki, I don't look at him and think "oh look, it's Shirou". Accepting Takeuchi's limited range is just something we have to do. For example, this is a cover he drew for something unrelated to TM. This is a legitimate Cu clone.

I think the issue for most people is that he never used to have this sameface issue. If you compare Arc and Saber from the original VNs they look distinct.

>Void/Origin/Akasha is literally the Fundamental Truth of the UNIVERSE

Ultimate Beings of single planets (or in Archetype Earth's case clones of the Ultimate Being of the planet's moon being repurposed for the planet's own Ultimate) are not somehow more powerful than the fucking Universe

>Nasu said Void can only fight defensively against Servants
>Somehow this is supposed to be more impressive than Types

You're not supposed to take the bait.

No but he's way cooler than Shirou.

Yes.

Shiki easily kills Shiki, he has the superior physical specs. Better eyes wouldn't make a difference against another human.

Shiki only kills humans so far.

You can only kill once.

They both have demon hunter blood but Ryougi was trained growing up.

With the old style, Arc has stronger facial features such as a bigger mouth. It's very subtle, especially given Takeuchi's simplistic shitty style, but it's there.
In other words, had he drawn Saber back then, she might have looked like old Arc.

Ryougi is the strongest human in the nasuverse.

Soujuurou is the strongest TM protagonist per Nasu. We don't know who the strongest human is.

>This is the strongest character of the nasuverse.
He's not even the strongest protagonist.

Hell, he's not even the strongest protagonist that Aoko got her grubby little hands on.

This.
I don't care what Nasu said, it is my interpretation of the universe, and Ryougi Shiki is objectively the strongest human so far.
Can KILL ANYTHING.

>Can KILL ANYTHING.
Objectively false.

>Aoko got her grubby little hands on.
Didn't Nasu said Alice cucked her

Void Shiki has never done anything. Ever. Tohno beat a fucking DAA when he was near death. He's way faster and stronger than her as well, due to his Nanaya body. Ryougi has never fought anything even close to the shit Tohno has fought.

That's just Nasu. He writes about crap and then doesn't let it happen.
>Gil lets Shirou win because reasons
>Seiba gets generlly shat on
Assassin doesn't ever assassinate
A long etc. Anyway, I remember reading somewhere that Tohno is far better at killing physical objects, while Ryougi deals with magic better, and that's why she could kill a Servant (if the servant was weak and let her stick it up their magical ass), while Tohno would fry his brain.
The answer to "Can Shiki kill Servants" is basically that they have the tool that allows them to cause damage. Whether they can get a hit in, that's another issue.

In HA i remeber something about that even the weakest servant is stronger than the strongest human so i doubt it

Way to miss the point, user.
Out of all humans, a few have the skills to defend against a Servant in a fight (never win), and they're all mages. But the point of the Shiki thing is whether the Eyes would theoretically allow a person to damage a Servant, given that Servants are basically ghosts.
Let's say you're a mage and you somehow managed to capture a Servant. But you can't even thouch them. In this case, if you want to kill the Servant you'll have to call a MEoDP-enhanced euthanizer to come to your house and cut them up.

Me too. When she closed her radiator flaps for greater speed you knew she was really getting serious, you know? Like, "it's on now."

Any magecraft can hurt a servant as long as the servant magic resistance isn't too high? Did you forget that Rin used her gems to kill Herk?

Honestly, can Shiki actually kill servants using his eyes of death perception? I'd say that probably not, since heroic spirits are from plane that transcends life itself, they're eternal beings, so they shouldn't have any expiration date that could be used by Shiki's eyes, on the other hand, Servants themselves are merely familiars, so if we apply the logic of them being one, then they should have limited lifespan, thus Shiki should be able to use his eyes on them, even if the lines were to be really thin.

Of course I'm not concerning oneself about Shiki being capable to get in situation where he could actually cut the lines, since most heroic spirits should have superior fighting capabilities to Shiki, due to his capabilities being drawn from his bloodline, which only works against specific types of enemies, which most servants wouldn't include, I'm just writing specifically about the possibility of him being even capable of using his eyes on servant that might not realistically present itself.

The thing is that the incarnation, powerful as it may be, definitely has an expiration date (or else the war would be pointless because nobody dies). But how complex is the magic a Servant is made of?
Gems pumped full of mana for years is kind of cheating, though your point is legit

He's not even the most powerful in his own canon.

Void Shiki is a Servant now and maybe a Beast so she got even higher than Tohno will ever be.

His Goetia/Solomon is fucking amazing, though.

>my headcanon is more important than what Nasu says because I don't like it
You are fucking retarded.

That's fanservice.

You don't know until part 2, because she has independent manifestation which is a Beast trait.

Shiki appeared in MB and she appeared in Extra. I really don't see why this is any different.

Does the universe have an all-encompassing death point?

FGO is supposed to be the official setting everyone can be rather than random cameos.

What? I never disagreed with Nasu, I just mentioned offhandedly that many scenes the fans wanted never happen. I'm going with Nasu's explanation of Shiki's powers, not any headcanon or muh feats (which is pretty strange to me anyway, why not believe the author's word that a character can do a thing just because said character isn't shown doing it).

No, and besides, the counter forces would kill anyone who threatens that. Aoko got flak for using fifth magic.

What do you mean by official setting? Because the game has more fanservice in it than both MB and Extra and both of those games are canon in the multiverse.

I thought GOshit made counter force irrelevant to wank Solomon so he actually beat it.

The CF couldn't do anything in singularities. This was a part of Goetia plan. Imagine Souren's idea of hiding from the CF in his building/(almost a RM) but on a much grander scale.

Yeah man, the goddess Ishtar posessing some japanese girl's body and the joke female versions of Nobunaga and Okita from Koha-Ace should absolutely be taken seriously. Totally not fanservervice for more money and totally canon.

Fucking retarded. Souren's plan was still useless against the counter force, which acted through Shiki to destroy his little defensive pocket.
From what I hear, Solomon actively defeated Counter Guardians and succeded in wiping out humanity except for Chaldea. It's ridiculous.

How is it any more ridiculous than Notes?

>Solomon
That wasn't Solomon. It was someone in his resurrected corpse though. Solomon is the biggest bleeding heart of all Nasuverse.

There are three Counter Forces on Earth that we know about, two of men, and one from Gaia. Gaia one is weakshit in FGO but not in other settings like Tsukihime I'm assuming.

In FGO, the human counter forces are the ones that also protect the planet which is divided into Counter Guardians (representing despair) and acknowledged champions, the Heroic Spirits (representing hope). Yes, the singularities and the plan of the antagonist in FGO completely fucked them over but Tohno doesn't have one wit of that power or authority.

He also had access to a place outside the universe and time so he was untouchable. Using Solomon's body mean he didn't trigger any alarms until he performed the deed, as he masked himself as Grand Caster when he was Beast I.

>Fucking retarded. Souren's plan was still useless against the counter force, which acted through Shiki to destroy his little defensive pocket.
Because the singularities are places cut from human history, meaning they stopped being places the counter force operates.

And before that, he literally incinerated the human order it helps that Solomon is the one who created the human order/Age of Men. So nobody would really expect the attack of the very reason humans became on top.
Because it wasn't Solomon, but someone hijacking his power, authority and body. Solomon is the one working with a replica of the soul of Alaya )CHALDEAS) to lead the survivors in undoing the bad guys doing. Chaldea are pretty much independent agents that work in places the Counter Force cannot act.

Humanity was not fully wiped out in Notes. Nor was it a single super-villain behind it, it was a massive war followed by a bunch of fucking Aristoteles.

So yeah, Solomon and Goetia wank.

Let's just drop the subject then. I have a feeling that if we talk about this any more you'll just bitch.

>So yeah, Solomon and Goetia wank.
But Solomon was part of the Human Order Force as any Heroic Spirit? The Counter Force is bigger than the low tier janitors like EMIYA now, or Alayashiki unconscious will. In the end, the Heroic Spirits led by Chaldea found the temple and fought the Pillar Demons.

Chaldea are pretty much agents and protectors of the human order, looking for loopholes that the regular order is missing.

How is it 'wank' when it began with him since he beginning, backstory lore wise? We've known this for a while.

Solomon waaaank.
So in the millenia of human history before Solomon was even born, anything could've wiped out humanity easily because the "human order" was not a thing. This one fucking biblical king shaped the fate of all humanity.

And how nice that GOfags are now bothering to spoiler shit, months after everyone learned how the story ends. Trying to lure newfags and secondaries into your scam game, good job.

>hes legitimately thinks being a fatefag is the end all be all of powerlevels
OP plz, your not even remotely close.

>Nasu said Void can only fight defensively against Servants
Not anymore, now that they made her a servant in F/GO.

Now she's one of the strongest... but also one of the laziest.

I know you're shitposting, but I'll answer seriously. The following text is spoiled parts of Fragments, Extella and FGO.
Humanity in the older times lacked, as Roman puts it, "individuality". They did not think themselves independent from gods or their perception of the world. They gained this through magecraft first. There was the one or two rare individual, but as large, humans had little power over their own world because they didn't have tools to set rules based on their vision over gods or other creatures. Before Solomon's birth, the gods were weakened by different sources. In one world, it was the Sefar's arrival, and then Gilgamesh rejection of the sumerian pantheon. In another (Arthur/Proto) it seems more linked to Moses' Egyptian Exodus (we have no word of a Sefar here, the Attila mentioned is male). But the event that seems to bring the end to the ages of gods and the start of the age of men is the same (so far): Solomon's rule and death. Once this took place, any island or land away from the continent lived on borrowed time, it was a countdown for men to realize they could set their own laws to describe the world around them.

That's fanservice. She also fought servants in Extra.

>The Counter Force is bigger than the low tier janitors like EMIYA now, or Alayashiki unconscious will.
Yes, and it's ridiculous, just another excuse to bring Servants further into the limelight because they make money, while going against the whole original point of Guardians. Not to even mention the hope/despair shit.

It absolutely is wanking a single person beyond belief to say they were singlehandedly responsible for starting the "age of man", considering Solomon, while a king that prosperity, was mostly remembered from a religious standpoint, and not nearly that important globally.

What exactly is this meant to prove? Like I said, it's just building up a new character and his importance to all of fucking mankind for no real reason, so Nasu could easily write a way for his position to be abused and wipe out humanity, while circunventing all previously established rules.

>while going against the whole original point of Guardians
No, it doesn't. You had a funny headcanon of guardians. They still exist, and they still have the same role as low tier subclass of Heroic Spirits who couldn't meet the requirements to be acknowledged. It's even in CM III. This was also the original setting he had of Heroic Spirits for Proto, by the way, which he decided to use for FGO.

Solomon isn't just important to religion, he's important to magic and both Church and Mages are the most important human organizations in Nasuverse. He's the figure to go to because he didn't want to use Jesus.

Nasu already hinted Solomon was a fucking big deal when he banned Higashide to get him as Caster of Apocrypha, he had the kike Spanish Solomon as a replacement. He always set the Age of Men beginning with his death. This isn't new at fucking all.

>The universe will come to a single point and then die.
>Its wrong to speed up the end of the universe and all life for some reason.
How can the counterforce or anything defend this.

If everything will end in nothing. Why not speed up the process? You'll be saving everything from the despair of playing the waiting game.