Why did we meet?
Awakening from a long sleep
There's no
Time to think
Someone is calling for me

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aDhUk
mega.nz/#!dJwShTRZ!OXeIEHM_lNcx_zTdBIoSwRkiyqyvKUYW9U4T2uTW5vw
twitter.com/2eum5nyu/status/854633235321470976?s=09)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posting best aikatsu

I want to fuck Lala.

I want to fuck Nino.

She'll be in there instead of Roll.er

If only Pshu was here.

Sorry, I'm busy with her.

Me too, dude.

This was just erotic.

>Pshu
>liking a degenerate Lophie fucker

A sexy degenerate Lophie fucker.

What happened to her legs? Akari got Koharu too?

Rinne will come next to you.

pshu sucks balls

Reminder that Koharu will not perform because Stars writers are geniuses.

Kohawho?

Dreams aren't meant to be dreamed.

Yume wa miru mono janai.

Hime was right, dreaming is pointless unless you're the MC.

Fuck me, I thought that was Kanade for a second.

Yume wa mou yume ja nai

Oshare na ano ko o mane suru yori.

Soba ni love, soba ni love, I know that.

>romance-focused unit songs
>only unit in all of Pretty Rhythm without a single love interest aside from So Min's joke crush on Yun Su
What did Puretty mean by this?

Koreans aren't human enough to actually know about love.

Just like cider, deep.

That's really rude.

What are you gonna do about it, gook?

Cry

>watching pripara s2
>suddenly no more subs until s3
Now I am sad. While I will have basic understanding with raws I don't really want to watch it this way.
And things just got interesting.

If it makes you feel better, S3 isn't as good as S2.

Kiss suru yatsu da yo

Stay out of the wiki, degener/a/te.

Eh, I guess I'll stick with watching Idol Time for now until full subs for either S2 or S3 are completed, so I can marathon it again.

Stalking little girls is also /ai/.

Guys I think my Mirei's retarded

I think you mean she's an improvement.

any midwest anons want to drive out and take pictures for us? I'm too far.

What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah, it's better for you to do that, S3 isn't that good, but if you're a Nonfag then it's pretty damn awesome.

>but if you're a Nonfag then it's pretty damn awesome.
Until she gets thrown aside at the end for a Solami circlejerk.

It's still like 4-5 episodes, the rest of S3 was Non's ride with some Lala mother on the side.

Look, it's an irregular Mirei. When you manufacture that many Mireis, it's bound to happen once in a while. It's not defective, just a little different. You should treasure it.

A rare one indeed, I heard people offer a ton of money for those special ones.

Her overall story was fine for me, especially how it tied in to Janice's arc. The execution was a little wonky at the end, but overall I was satisfied, and Non is my favourite PriPara.

wait wait ay yo hol up hol up

How the fuck do real American girls watch Pripara? How are you possibly young enough to spend your time on the wiki and old enough to go after obscure (it is obscure in the West even if it's popular in Japan) cartoons in which the only way to catch up with them fully is by torrenting the raws? Do they just go on kissanime, watch the half of it that's subbed, and then just start typing shit on the wiki? Because if they do then that's really fucking cute.

Or are they all actually teens and college-age girls? But why would anime-interested girls their age not just be on tumblr? What the fuck is going on here? This is all very yayakoshii. Someone please explain little girls to me.

>How the fuck do real American girls watch Pripara?
People in China learn english at a young age, also SEA.

>People in China learn english at a young age

No shit, everyone in China is belted until they can speak three languages and do calculus by the age of six. Nobody in the US even knows where Japan is, and I say this as someone who lives in one of the more """"cultured""" areas.

Sorry if the point didn't really come across that well, but what I mean is that a ton of those little girls aren't American but from China and SEA, and those who are know about these shows because the usual anime streaming sites upload /ai/ shows too.

Ah, okay. Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that bootleg chinese streaming sites with Chinese subs are extremely common. Makes sense I guess.

They probably use kissanime or youtube before copyright take down the episodes.

No no, Chinese little girls already know Japanese so it isn't a problem but SEA and some American girls that know about the show watch it on english in the usual anime streaming sites, not in chinese.

Raw episodes do get uploaded to some of those sites. They watch them and then make complaints that are based on not being able to understand what happens in the show (sometimes).

Ravioli ravioli don't stalk the idle loli

>No no, Chinese little girls already know Japanese

Little Chinese girls who live in America know Japanese? Why? They fucking trilingual or something?

>They watch them and then make complaints that are based on not being able to understand what happens in the show
pic related

How do I get into the wikis? You guys have gotten me interested.

It is not. Never will be.

Stay out of the wiki, degener/a/te.

>Little Chinese girls who live in America know Japanese?
No no, I said that almost none of the little girls from the wiki are american, they're chinese and sea, also yes, the ones I have talked to are trilingual.

But that one girl from the picture was from Tennessee.

By the way how do you type over there? Is there like a certain necessary style required to fit in? Give me an example sentence.

No idea, I haven't been in the wiki itself but I got to know people that are from there, but for what I seen on these threads you must use emoticons and shit like that.

>I got to know people that are from there

I know we're getting off topic here but now I'm curious. Explain.

Stay out of the wiki, jackasses.

You're looking at it as if the net was the same as it was when you were a kid. These days you can google "watch anime online" and just click around until you find something that interests you. Googling a title you like will lead you to MAL or other sites with recommendations of shows. It's really not that weird they're finding this stuff.

When will /ai/ grow larger?

Well I'm pretty sure this shit is gonna get deleted so might as well said it, spoilered of course so it doesn't annoy other anons that much.
While travelling the internet in hope of finding some other people that shared my taste, besides /ai/, I happened to arrive to an aikatsu/im@s/ll/prrl fansite so I just went there without thinking about it too much.
Later I realized that the group itself it was about doing covers of songs from those shows and that almost everyone there were actual little girls from 11 to 17, of course, I didn't try to stir up shit or anything, I just posted from time to time about the new episodes of Aikatsu and RL, and then a girl began to talk to me and thought I was cool so she introduced me to everyone else and because I know video edition I helped them a little with their videos, before I knew I was called Producer X, the X was my name, and by the way I didn't conceal the fact I was a guy and 20 at that time so I just continued to talk with them to the point they asked me to be a mod for the Aikatsu wiki at that time, I refused because that would be too much work and continued to teach them video edition for a month or two.
It was nice while it lasted, I learned a ton about the actual audience of these shows and how in China you learn both Japanese and English pretty early on so I frecuently asked them to translate fanarts for me of Pixiv and Twitter, nothing lewd of course, I was always careful about not picking anything that could make me look creepy.
I'm sorry if I bored you with this story, so have this cute Yui as an apologize beforehand.

Fair enough. I feel kind of silly for being so out-of-the-loop given that I was a kid myself so relatively recently, but I'm happy for the younger generation. Progress must keep marching on until everyone is a virgin.

>I'm sorry if I bored you with this story
No, there wasn't anything real saucy like I initially wanted, but that was cute, I enjoyed it. You still go there?

Nah, I don't go there anymore since the group kinda dissolved after some time, I heard they created a new one but I never went there.

The smelt-whiting disappeared

Korean version makes more sense.

Are they in the episode 61 already? I can't wait for their reaction to Hibiki.

Also what this user said.

>tfw Koreans think drugs is better than lesbianism

People say China's gonna be the new world power, but it looks like South Korea's gonna be the REAL new USA.

Are you telling me you wouldn't power up if Sophie kissed you?

That's a pretty nice story. You should go to that new place, it seems they honestly appreciated you and enjoyed your company.

Yes, probably I would just melt.

>going to an event organized by literal pedophiles
Whoever does it is an absolute madmen

I don't know, this story happened almost 3 years ago, I doubt that new group exist anymore given how they kinda had this internal conflict about opinions.

I would just blush really hard and act like I don't care, then spend the rest of the day guilt-tripping about how poor my reaction was. It would fuck me up.

I'd pushuu and proceed to soak my panties with a legshaking earthshattering orgasm

I would and hug her in response.

hi
imgur.com/a/aDhUk
mega.nz/#!dJwShTRZ!OXeIEHM_lNcx_zTdBIoSwRkiyqyvKUYW9U4T2uTW5vw

I want a Pshuuu text tone. Even though no one messages me.

I've been busy and living under a rock until about last week so I have been catching up with my /ai/ shows lately, specially Aikatsu. There is a issue right now, however: I finally made it to the S4 Selection and while I found Ako to be 10/10 and Mahiru a bit so-so because of how really weird it felt that Yozora had all that passing the baton stuff prepared right there I currently am in absolute shock that they just made Lily lose after everything pointing to, and after so much build-up towards a Lily win. This has completely killed my motivation to continue watching despite how close I am to the ending.

How was the reaction to this result here in the threads? Did people like it or were people mad about it like I currently am?

>How was the reaction to this result here in the threads?
It was worse than WM vs 2Wings.

>How was the reaction to this result here in the threads?
>oh well, that happen

Your reaction is basically the same as /ai/'s was. Season 2 is off to a good start though if that makes you feel better.

twitter.com/2eum5nyu/status/854633235321470976?s=09)

Clearly, you are watching the show wrong if you think Lily winning was even a possibility and that Yume becoming S4 was not the best outcome possible because the Stars writers are pure geniuses.

>Dreaming Bird Photokatsu stage has the same dizzying camerawork as the CG live

I want to die

Get it over with already.