US of A

youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww

Reminder: A United States citizen shot this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjlFGZxtE
youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE
mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

>Reminder: A United States citizen shot this man.

who is he?

some hippy

I wonder if he imagined no heaven as he bled to death?

>it's easy if you die

We sent 4 Beatles, only 3 came back.

And our (((ally))) didn't even give us an apology.

Who shot Harry Potter?

>some hippy

he looks jewish.

Our music is better dad. rip john racemixer lennon
youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjlFGZxtE

Good. The man who shot this goober is my hero.

>What if, like, we just all lived in peace, man?

LOL!!!!!!

>Apologize for killing a communist hippie

We did you a favor

this guy regularly beat his wife then moved in an ugly fucking nip to their house who he eventually ran off with. a complete retard

I heard he was getting interested in Reaganomics.

Is this a boomer humor thread

I had no idea. Same with Princess Diana admitting to adultery. The beloved icons of the Left always get a pass.

>john racemixer lennon

I thought it was spelled "Lenin"?

>Become conservative
>Get shot
Is there any way you don't get shot in USA?

>lenin

Its Linoleum

Probably the best thing to happen to Lennon. He was the worst beatle. Hated his wife and kid. Rude to those who loved him and marries some disgusting gold digger. Gets shot and everyone thinks he's fucking great and the genius behind the beatles when mccartney did all the heavy lifting

Had he lived non of this fake hero worship shit would have ever happened.

Literally who?

Slide thread
Sage

Good. He was a racist, sexist, chauvinistic misogynistic piece of shit. Probably a homophobe and islamphobe too ("imagine no religion" e.g. Islam).

youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE

He was a commie and a racemixer, nothing of value was lost.

>Good. He was a racist, sexist, chauvinistic misogynistic piece of shit. Probably a homophobe and islamphobe too ("imagine no religion" e.g. Islam).

Sounds like /ourguy/ when you put it like that.

McCartney on Helter Skelter is one of his best lead vocal performances.

>leftist faggot gets shot
>leftists screech like autists and blame a fucking book
>Yoko Ono doesn't get even a single bullet despite standing right next to the retard.

You know, that English band Americans are OBSESSED about.

Cool.

This, not to mention he left his best music back in the '60s

>were OBSESSED about.
FTFY

Beatles are utterly irrelevant in our Rap, EDM, and computer generated pop era. What the fuck is that wood guitar thing?

The evolutionary branch the Beatles were on was a dead end, and is now relegated to literally "grandad rock" status.

The only thing the Eternal Anglo had bragging rights to in the 20th century shall be the musical equivalent of Ozymandias decaying forgotten in the wastes.

>"granddad rock"
Jesus cringing Christ, junior. Don't you have some faggy dance music that you can listen to.

Reminder that John Lennon beat his first wife and neglected his first child.

When do they turn off the internet at the retirement home?

They'll be culturally irrelevant after the last Boomer dies.

I actually like oldies, Classic Rock, Metal, and Hard Rock shithead but that doesn't stop me from acknowledging that, aside from metal (which is pretty niche), these genres are petrified and at an evolutionary dead end.

You're right. Don't worry though i'm sure you'll be re-introduced to them when you all watch the next exciting episode of Doctor Who or The Queen. Or are you still all in mourning over David Bowie?

At least we're talking over the internet, don't want you getting aroused over my delightful accent again.

>I actually like oldies, Classic Rock, Metal, and Hard Rock.

Such as...?

>Our music is better dad.

You are joking right? Your music is fucking terrible. see

Yeah, and he should've gotten a medal for it.

>racemixing pinko scum gets aired out on the street
>"a bloo bloo bloo muh voice of a generation and for peace"

>"moi duhloitfuh oxsent innit"

You just know he would be on Sup Forums if it was around back in 1980.

he was a dick he cheated on his wife in front of her and when he was having sex with 2 girls she could hear it his whole persona of peace was also partially fake because a couple of hours before that he was apparently swearing and saying a bunch of vile stuff to the people who were in car with him because he was angry

This
It’s one of those rare times where our gun owning psychos do something useful.

Inb4 t. Muh edge columbine nigger

harry potter?

Lennon would have been an insufferable faggot if he was still alive today. He'd still be clinging to his hippy culture and integrating it with all the nonsense political correctness, BLM, SJW and feminist movements today. Atleast Macca is still alive, objectively the best beatle. Better writer and singer, hands down.

>Reminder: A United States citizen shot this
commie

fix'd

(((Chapman)))

Imagine all the commies
Dying the same way!
You hooo hooo hooo
might say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
Now get the fuck out of my face
or face the business end of this gun!

>"Mah day-late-ful Act-er-mer-cent, Eeeeyup"

Question is, if he was alive, would he go Hillary or Trump.

You taxed the living fuck out of them, to pay for royal shittards, so they left.

jon lemon

Some rice-dick limey wog

The prototypical limey soiboi

Silly britbong shoulda stayed in limeyland

Fpbp

That Marxist hippie faggot helped to destroy the west

If you are a cop,you don't get shot in 'murica.

Another dead British commie faggot.
We are not your ally.
Enjoy your kebab.
Don't ask for help.
None is forthcoming.
Kebabs will purge the commies, traitors then the feminists and gays.
The we purge kebabs.
Rule Britannia Indeed

Boil yourself, potatoe. Ringo Starr is the best Beatle. I hear he put Chapman up to the murder anyways.

He was a total dick, for fuck's sake. Communist, druggie, but worst of all A FUCKING HIPPY. Literally the scum of the earth. Oh, he was a Scouser too.

The Stones?

>A second suspect, 35-year-old Henry Michael Carden, was found dead.

>The News Tribune newspaper reports he was sentenced to four years in prison in 2006 after he nearly severed a man's arm with a sword.

He is still alive; the death was faked, and he is living in Canada and works as a John Lenon tribute act called Mark Staycer. Look him up on YouTube. mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf

Lennon was an asshole. He got wrapped up in being a beetle and abandoned his wife and son for yoko. His first son wasn't even acknowledged in his will.

Good makes me proud to be an American.
We need to keep shooting commies like this fucker so the world can actually be a better place.

Sabbath,dood.Even a broken clock,& all that.

Good.

Ringo was actually the most popular beatle during the early stages of beatlemania. I read somewhere that he always received the most fanmail and most of the merchandise was of him.

CAT-DAMN,Bowie,Stewart,Jagger,was there a limey pedo-wog that didn't chug man-milk by the gallon?

So wut copsucker? Dead pigs is a beautiful thing no matter how it happens.More dangerous being a taxi driver,pizza delivery driver or a farmer.You like hanging out at cop bars around closing time?Pom-pom gyrllz 4 unionized BACK-SHOOTING child molesters are back shooting child molesters