The stablest of geniuses

The stablest of geniuses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIviMYbW1Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i love based illegal immigrants now

Is it me or is he becoming more incoherent by the day?

Verbatim

No wall, no Dreams...

demented Donnie will be removed by the 25nd amendment we won't even have to impeach him

Lel. Not stoked about a DACA deal, but I still love this magnificent bastard

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Frankly, Donald is very concise, that I can tell you.

>1776V2.0.exe

i'm sure it's an exact quote. surely.

Let's trust Trump. He hasn't failed us yet. If he wants amnesty it's part of a much bigger complex plan. He knows what he Is doing.

Literally nothing would happen. Even if his sub-human remaining supporters try something, they would be crushed.

>they would be crushed.
By the same military that loves trump more than anyone?

Okay, I know that that was retarded gibberish, but it totally owns the libs you guys!!!

I know he doesn’t make any sense, but as long as guys with glasses don’t like it, it means it’s awesome!

I’m like really smart tho???

>if if if if if if if if okey doke
hey look, i can do it, too!

you're right, incoherent babbling is very uncharacteristic of trump

He could give an entire speech that was just him making fart noises with his mouth, and I'm still voting for him in 2020

If if if if if if if if
Is our children learning?

This isn't the first time we've had retardo presidents. Good luck removing Trump, fag

Can't wait some fuckhead to snap and......

Trump addressing the media "I hope we gave you enough material, you'll be good for two weeks now"

not being eloquent != dumb

>ignore everything he said prior
>focus on his rambling closure to the conversation

Context bitches.

4D CHESS!! 4D CHESS!! 4D CHESS!! 4D CHESS!!

He knows that in order to be understood by the masses, you have to speak in simple sentences and repeat important points multiple times. He has many flaws, but he's a master marketer. Bigly.

You guys got me all wrong, I’m totally all about President goodbrain. I don’t really care if he’s an idiot- the point is the libs are fucking crying!

Now what size diaper do you wear?

Trump was always a tard, but yes, he somehow seems to have pulled off the herculean feat of somehow getting less coherent in the past year. I really don't know how he fucking managed.

Yes. Also, I have no idea where did you get that military loves Trump. Only Marines seem to. And that's all men, not just officers, and some spic grunt in your army will do what he's told or get court martial.
This isn't speaking in simple sentences, this is being unable to speak properly.
You can use simple words and still sound normally. He sounds demented.

If he's removed from office before he finishes the term, I'm pretty sure at this point that this will be the way. Nobody will ever impeach a president. Never.

I thought the military couldn't fight the population? Can they or can't they?

Listening to rightwing propaganda is like a live stage show of 1984.

Precise transcripts of speech often look stupid. Try to record yourself talking for several minutes and then write it down. You get a lot of uhms, ehms, filler words, repeated words etc. Natural speech doesn't flow smoothly. Many such cases.

>most watched and recorded person on the planet
>hundreds of hours of speeches and transcripts a week to look through
>LOL, LOOK AT THIS FUNNY SENTENCE!

It happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIviMYbW1Rc

Idiocracy is real and the dumbass hillbillies made it happen.

This widespread popular support for Trump only exists in the minds of his fans. He did have a sizeable support, but that dwindled when he was outed (to sane people with functioning brains) as a caricature of a neocon.
Of course, ''m-muh faked polls'' and other shit, which magically become real when they go in his favor in some area.
Even if some brain-damaged hicks that still worship him start some shit, they will be put down ASAP.
This isn't uhms and ehms. This is totally fucked up sentence structure and inability to make your point in a concise manner, or even make a fucking point.
Using simple words should make that easier. Trump sounds like a demented old bat.

>Yes. Also, I have no idea where did you get that military loves Trump.
>t. never talked to an American vet.

He appointed Mattis to secdef, he is literally their God king

Find me examples of Obama sounding like this.
Bush made gaffes, but he sounded like an adult. Trump is on another level.

>widespread popular support for Trump
You are seriously overestimating trump's support in this country. Hillbillies are just screeching like howler monkeys so they've convinced themselves they're the majority. Trump has an approval rating in the low 30s, he lost the popular vote and the entire fucking country is laughing at him.

>I thought the military couldn't fight the population? Can they or can't they?
Legally, no. But if they labeled it "a coup" who knows.

Hilarious to watch this subhuman try to tell burgers about burger things. Sad.

Well let's see, he has been speaking like that before he started the campaign and he's got into the WH, so he's doing something right.

That wasn't the question. Rightist gunnuts are always claiming the military can't beat the people. But whenever it's a civil war THEY want, then all of a sudden, the military is the magic solution.

It's almost like George Orwell was right about how fucking stupid people are or something.

>Trump has an approval rating in the low 30s, he lost the popular vote and the entire fucking country is laughing at him

I apologize, I just found the graph.
Trump had 56% support in the army, 48% in the navy, 54% in the AF and 60% in USMC.
However, that's just Trump vs. Hillary, and that's all men.
Bernie Sanders had bigger support than Hillary for fucks sake.
That's because Hillary was an old cunt, but now it's not Trump vs. Hillary.

Nothing actually has changed since election day, apart from the brain dead finally starting to see this buffoon for what he really is

Ahh I see. Pretty sure this has been hashed out many times, do we need to do it again?

Obama word for word: "Uh, uh, eh, uh, uuh, eh, uh, uuuuuh, uh you didn't build that uh, uhhh, uuuh, eh, uh.

I know, and I meant during election cycle.
Great argument, /r/t_d shill.

Oh it has, and the rightwing has always been wrong, regardless of what it argued. The only time you were right was when you claimed the military can't defeat the people. That's still true and wanting it to be otherwise won't change it.

>I know, and I meant during election cycle.
No. Not even then.

Obama word for word: "Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants into this country."

So you don't think they'd probably be more inclined to support him if they felt he was wrongly removed from office?

>never heard someone think outloud
>which is a sign of a trustworthy person

This is modern journalism.

>rightwing has always been wrong, regardless of what it argued
Lmao OK bub

Obama assassinated american citizens directly without courts of congress. He should be awaiting capital punishment. Everything else is irrelevant.

So you're saying he was coherent.

He did seem like a buffoon, but there was a chance he would be a surprise, and he was better than Hillary anyway.
However, after his first year, whoever seriously supports him is brain-damaged.
That's the point. Very few people would feel he was removed ''wrongly''.
Nor would a guy like Mattis do anything to help him.
This idea that Mattis is the reincarnation of Smedley Butler is laughable. Guy was on Theranos board of directors for fucks sake. Together with Kissinger.

IF-IF-IF IF IF IF IF IF

>I'm doing the best I can!!!!

That's completely different. Whatever you think of Obama, he was a pretty suave guy and a very good speaker.

>Very few people would feel he was removed ''wrongly''.
If he just gets pulled out for rambling a bit? After nothing happened to Obama or Bush, a fair amount of people would realize what a crock of shit that was

>reads scripts developed by a team of a dozen writers off of teleprompters
yeah okay buddy. just look at obama when the teleprompter malfunctions, that 140 IQ wit disappears in a flash.

Drumpf doesn't know what DACA is

>That's completely different
>liberals are the only ones who can ramble
Lol k

No one likes him that much

President Donald Trump repatriated fewer Mexicans in 2017 than the administration of Barack Obama did in the same period a year earlier, according to new data. Mexican government figures show that the Trump team sent home 26 percent fewer Mexicans in the year through November. The numbers ...

Trump sent fewer Mexicans home from US in 2017 than Obama in ...
The Hill-Dec 27, 2017

Trump Sends Fewer Mexicans Home Despite Deportation Talk
Bloomberg-Dec 27, 2017

Trump administration has deported fewer illegal Mexican immigrants ...
Fox News-Dec 28, 2017

Trump removed fewer Mexican immigrants from US in 2017 than ...
The Independent-Dec 28, 2017

A coherent hypocrite, yeah. I'd rather have a man that stumbles over some words and thinks out loud than one that speaks eloquent, rehearsed lies like Obama.

Jesus what a fucking retard

>maybe if I repeat it enough, it'll come true

Not just that, but seriously, you can't compare Bush and Trump, let alone Obama and Trump.
And he did it well. He also did well when he wasn't reading a prepared speech.
Don't know about his IQ, but he was a lawyer and an eloquent man. Whether you and I like him or not doesn't change that fact.

Obama counted those that got turned away at the border

>Not just that
That's what this thread is about. What else? Muh Russia?

But Trump is a hypocrite too, and renegaded on several of the promises he made.
What happened to no interventionism?
What happened to NAFTA?
What happened to dealing with China?
To this day, only move of his that wasn't 100% neocon approved was scrapping TPP.

I’m sorry no one likes trump enough to engage in a revolution for him. I mean unless you’re retarded as he is

Trump is a racist
>doesn't work
Trump is a rapist
>doesn't work
MUH RUSSIA
>doesn't work
OBSTRUCTION IMPEACH
>doesn't work
Trump is mentally unfit
>doesn't work
Trump is a neo-con,Bush2.0,jew puppet, amnesty Don,stabbed you in the back
>You are here faggots

i mean, at least he listens to people smarter than him who write better than him. Trump even with a teleprompter would sound like a moron. Hell i dont even think he can actually read

>more! I must say it more!

Literally

People who said first and last aren't necessarily the same people. But keep living in your little fantasy.
They tried to remove Reagan on account of his mental instability, and he wasn't nearly as controversial as Trump.

Yeah, his family/advisers that spend all day with him allowing him to do a immigration negotiation in front of cameras really, really help the moronic "He's crazy" line of attack you fucking moron go stick more shit up your ass and fuck off.

This reporter is being a cunt.
>hurr North koreans cant leave anyway
What a petty bitch

>controversial
>HE SAYS MEAN THINGS SO HE'S UNFIT
Lel. Sounds so fucking desperate

White people are all mentally ill and should be shot desu

This.

So fucking embarrassing having to share this country with all of his blind retarded followers.

I imagine being president is stressful even if you take a lot of golf breaks.

He was a stuttering rambling fool without a teleprompter jesus christ you're stupid

I'm not desperate for anything, I'm just commenting about your president on a politics board.
If you think unbiased commenting on a politics board is impossible, that speaks a lot about you.

Leave

Give me videos then, of Obama being a "stuttering rambling fool".

What's the price of a shill these days? I'd love to pay for 24/7 shitposting on reddit.

Kill yourself. But film it so we can enjoy

>And he did it well.
He did what every pretentious pseud does when reading speeches out loud. You still have failed to address the lack of authenticity of Obama's persona.

>He also did well when he wasn't reading a prepared speech.
No, he either stuttered like a madman or simply went silent until the technicians repaired the teleprompter. He has little natural wit when the moment calls for it.

>Don't know about his IQ, but he was a lawyer and an eloquent man. Whether you and I like him or not doesn't change that fact.
He supposedly graduated Harvard Law School with a magna cum laude degree and yet no prestigious law firm would touch him. As a "lecturer of constitutional law" at the University of Chicago, he would lecture solely on "race and the constitution", i.e., cultural Marxist bullshit instead of sophisticated topics on legal theory. Most of Obama's appearances are scripted events in controlled environments with doting audiences.

What does this all mean? Get it through your head that Obama is a charlatan and you're a moron for falling for his shtick.

> We take care of them but also take care of security
That seems completely reasonable. What's the problem?

We're a year in dumb dumb. Amazing that you're defending a quote where Obama said illegal immigration is wrong and shouldn't be encouraged and now if you don't support amnesty for all you're a xenophobic racist according to the same leaders. You people have zero principles. The goal posts move at your whim. Zero principles.

It sounds like a desperate attempt from the left/deep state niggers.

Let me get this straight you think you're unbiased and you just happen to agree exactly with that the mainstream left tells you to think? you guys reasoned from first principles and arrived independently at the same conclusions?

Take away the voting rights of white people.

Are you praising the fact that Obama says and does what he is told to do? Is that the kind of president you want? It would have been nice if Trump was an intellectual, but I'm glad he's his own person and not a pretender.

It's misleading to write it out like this. Written down isn't accounting for any pauses. Taking what people say in the moment is always going to sound bad, that's why it's an in the moment thing.

But would I argue against that, when I agree with you?
I merely said Obama was FAR more eloquent than Trump.
>you people
Again, keep maintaing your little fiction that suddenly Sup Forums is 50% die-hard neoliberal. I'm not, I just point out that Trump is a bumbling buffoon.
Not left.