ITT: Most Blue Pilled Movies of All Time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kxaCcVIaFc
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4XsDQYDi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fight Club gave us the phrase "special snowflake". Give it some credit for that.

Cuck

But Micheal Moore propaganda is great stuff, am I right?

Antifa detected

Brad Pitt fag confirmed
Agreed OP. The movie was and still is pretty gay.

Fight Club is not "blue pill" you dumb twat.

I liked it

Fight Club is almost sorta redpilled in the right light, far from being anywhere approaching the most cucked garbage that Hollywood can shit out.

What you're looking for is shit like pic related.

pic related most blue-balled movie of all time

Is pic related worth watching?

Capeshit is by far the real bluepill of film

>utterly predictable
>clearly defined good and evil so you need not think
>shit out in perpetuity every quarter just in line with studio profits
>neckbeard wish fulfillment nonsense
>rehashing the same story even when it's not an actual reboot
>no challenging thematic content, just GO GOOD TEAM

Fuck capeshit

fight club wasn't political.

There's some genuinely cool visuals, if you're on hallucinogens it's probably fun as fuck, but besides that its one of the most cucked, predictable movies I've EVER seen substance wise. I put it on the same tier as Avatar.

hahahahahaha absolutely not
id imagine you could watch it high though

What the fuck are you on OP? Fight Club was and is one of the most redpilled book and movie ever. The whole point of the movie is that you are not special. That they brainwash you to believe that crap. That you are your own worst enemy.

Thanks anons, your digits speak volumes.

>The whole point of the movie is that you are not special
Just like being a goth is "redpilled"
They're literally just conforming to an even worse group and claiming to be an "individual"

BECAUSE MUH CORPORATIONS ARE DA EBIL ONES
LET'S ALL LIVE ON COMMUNES

it's leftist garbage that every Antifa member worships

Avatar is based though. It transcends normal cuck signifiers by being awesome. Same thing with Titanic

How the fck Fight club is gay? are you tard?
it is redpilled, it shows western man waking up, organizing, even in a fascio way against materialism and globalism, with a little bit more identity stuff it would be epic, but you can´t ask for everything will you?

LOL I remember downloading some shitty VCD cam video of that movie when it came out.

what is blue pilled asbout it?

Gay
As
Fuck

But we are special snowflakes

It hasn't aged as well as 14 year old me thought it would, but it isn't all bad. At least it promotes masculinity and the fact that something is wrong with society, albeit in a superficial way.

Fight Club is clearly crypto-fascist, why the hell would it be blue pilled ?

Its about raising a covert army to destroy the jewish credit system
Its only covertly red-pill because it doesnt name the jew, but its amazing this movie was made at all
It couldnt be made now

>promoting masculinity in a society that wants to make us nu-males
>blue pilled

>he doesn't know Fight Club is about men >watching each other get fucked in the ass
I thought this was common knowledge, especially when Chuck openly admits it

fight club is the gayest movie ever made

I do 40 and 40 nights without really easily because I am so lonely

I mean, there's genuine artistry put into Avatar and Titanic, but where the latter succeeds at being an actual good love story, Avatar is just muh evul white devil comin to exploit and genocide the poor blue injun furries with no subtlety or nuance that just rehashes the same ol uninspired propaganda with some stunningly beautiful visuals that pretty much get wasted. It's awesome only if you saw it in 3d back in 2009 or whenever it was running in theaters and its also one of the only movies you've ever seen. Its all style over substance, and that shit was cool when i was a teenager going to the movies frying on acid with my friends, but that kind of thing just doesnt save a movie from shit writing and blatant Jew propagandizing now that I'm a semi-responsible boring adult.

CAPESHIT

the book had a better (more ambiguous) ending

It was breddy gud. Don’t understand why it’s really “blue pilled” it’s not like Tyler’s idea was to create a communist state or something. They touched on late stage capitalism and why it was bad.

Huh? Of course it was.

Are you projecting your gayness on the movie nw?

Wasn't it "Beautiful and unique snowflake"

it ends with "what have I done"
what part did you miss?

that's the fucking point
it tries to imagine how antifa would actually work and shows a colossal failure ending in attempted suicide a la monkey's paw
bingo
palahniuk had a rage against the gay identity phase to get out of his system

It's pure Gen X nihilistic dreck. It reinforces those very Jewish notions of non-beauty, destruction, and civilization is a mistake. Some of the underlying Buddhist themes are redpilled in a sense if you view FC from OUR kind of angle, and wholesale reject the Jewish world we inherited. It just offers no solutions and fetishizes destruction. It's like halfway there so to speak

>Fight Club is about men >watching each other get fucked in the ass

you just saw what you wanted to see ya faggot.

turn on your gay filter next time you watch it ,it was based off a book by a flaming homo TURN ON YOUR GAY FILTER

go back to jackdurden.com op

If you're not a faggot you don't pick up homoerotic themes. Think for yourself, instead of parroting shitlib intellectuals

>he doesn't know the author
chuck makes rod stewart look like a semen lightweight

Everything I watched recently had some pretty heavy political stances. Am I just getting le woke or is this a recent trend?

Fight club is literal existential collective self pity SHIT. whhaaa were a bunch of losers so were going to destroy bank records for all the the other losers who cant repay their debt whaaaa. Then what they leave out for effect: all the successful people are still successful and the porr nigger tier people just go right back into debt. whaaaa

pic related is the retards who think its a good movie.

nice one man keep up the good work it was written and directed by 2 homos not one but two

Two words: Top Gun.

V for vendetta and the first Star War movie.

Eh, some of you faggots make some good points, but I still think it’s a decent movie with some quality Nietzschean themes, among others. I particularly think the hand-burning scene is deep af.

redpilled

Fight Club is what normie beta males think is "red-pilled", completely oblivious to the fact that the film satirizes their idea of manhood and it making fun of them to their face.

Vice Admiral Holdo isn't even on the poster!

it is anti merchant, it is MGTOW tier. it's pretty much redpilled user

>mutt butthurt

They blew up every major creditor (jew) at the end of the movie though

youtube.com/watch?v=5kxaCcVIaFc

God, that movie was shit. I was at least expecting some sex scenes but it was all homo shit. All the girls just got slaughtered. But I guess it was meant to be as gross as possible for the muh ebil nazis thing.

still better than the normie tier Serbian film

Well, that was easy.

Fight club was amazing, whats so blue pilled about it?

A Serbian Film is better

/thread

You’re forgetting the psychology of the film. Fundamentally it’s about a dude who goes fucking crazy. Its genre is “psychological thriller.” You forget this and instead think it’s for “normie betas” probably because you’re retarded. It’s an arthouse piece as much as anything. Maybe watch it again without being a faggot. Also, bonus challenge: name a good movie. I want to laugh at your taste.

why?

I like the Batman movies and the first Ironman movie. I also like the old Spider-Man movies with Tobey Maguire. Most of the other super hero films I've seen haven't been good but to be fair I've only seen a few others,

All movies are blue pilled. It's how they get to be movies. (((they))) are in charge of this shit.

titanic

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4XsDQYDi4

Yes it's the Guille theme

Not a movie, but Code Geass is quite bluepilled.
I think it's more nip naivete than actual cuckery, though, since the racial "equality" was just between Japs and whites. Maybe you could say it is how the Japs felt when they were catching up to the West technologically? I don't know.
Can anyone give me a convincing argument either way?

Karate kid. Who can think such a fag can go out with such a pretty girl in real life?

Hey that movie rules! I couldn’t stop laughing when the monkey nigger got his teeth broken hahahahaha

Only people upset about this film are blue pilled.

>unthinkable

Also wrong.

>Derek called a “smart kid” several times
>Is a walking cliche of what leftists think motivates muh raycism.

It plays the same ole tune: Nazis are ebil bc they are and we say so.

Looks like a typical WMAF

His rant on jews was pretty much the most realistic thing you'll ever seen in hollywood, though.

Als0.... most bluepilled: Schindler's list. Most redpilled: Point Break (original).

>Normies believe it's "unthinkable" 40 days of abstinence

What the fuck is this degeneracy?

>40 days
>unthinkable
Try 4 years you fucking FAGGOT

try 13

Materialism is retarded and will never lead to fulfillment and happiness in your life, but the answer is not just to destroy the entire system. Just because the massive overabundance in our life has led to people making that their primary reason for existence, doesn't mean that there hasn't been a massive amount of reduction in human suffering due to our productivity in the modern era.

>Nerdy kid works hard, learns to fight and ultimately gets the girl
>The Hero's Journey filtered through 80s aesthetics

Karate Kid is a good lesson

Ok, I'll bite.

How is Fight Club blue pilled?

pic related probably think FC is sexist "cuz no gurlz allowed"